[Ch3] Duang Taa Nai Duang Jai (Quiz & Quest)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Aaaaahhhhhhh I can wait next Monday. Damn she can not control herself and she need khun saht to help :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Gosh I very to see kook and vee scene in here :whatever: :whatever: :whatever:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
how's this lakorn going? im only uploading this weeks, but havent watched yet lol.. i got too sidetracked with chinese dramas hehe..
Hi there! Long time no see...

I only watch snippets...It's starting to drag for me and I am going crazy over GRGR and RP...but I do check in once in awhile...last episode was intense though...Yard was all over First and he was trying to resist her :w-scene-pop-corn: I hope...

myheromike

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I'm going so crazy now,want to see more can wait. :nailbiter: :nailbiter: :nailbiter: Maybe today I will be crazy of think what happen next all day. Man why why why it have to be short time. :annoyed: :annoyed:

myheromike

Now this time what they used this lakorn time for wha. Man why do they alway do this to this lakorn,last week on Monday they didn't show. :numchuck: :numchuck: Now this week on Tuesday they didn't show again :nono1: :nono1: :nono1: what the hell are they used this lakorn time for. :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: :smack: Sorry I will be like more mean in here but I do very angry for this.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol i haven't finished catching up with the lakorn besides uploading it but hmm.. today's ep didn't air hmmm..

myheromike

Aaaahhhh I need to watch one more epi for today. Can wait can wait can wait :nailbiter: :nailbiter: Now grandpa feeling sad when knowing that khun saht will married mook pity grandpa. Yardthip look pretty on the yard on the dress :thumbsup:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Aaaahhhh I need to watch one more epi for today. Can wait can wait can wait :nailbiter: :nailbiter: Now grandpa feeling sad when knowing that khun saht will married mook pity grandpa. Yardthip look pretty on the yard on the dress :thumbsup:
Say What! He's going to married Mook.Why? Man, I haven't catch up yet.I stop b/c I got lazy.hah.
Now I need to catch up.So what episode is it now? Sorry,for asking,I just wanted to know how far am I from today's episode.

myheromike

Say What! He's going to married Mook.Why? Man, I haven't catch up yet.I stop b/c I got lazy.hah.
Now I need to catch up.So what episode is it now? Sorry,for asking,I just wanted to know how far am I from today's episode.
yeah he is going to married mook so cuz saht need to know where is they put yard at and mook she used that time to force saht if he want to marry then she will tell where is pleng at. um i not so sure what part maybe it on part 22 that mook need saht to married her. it getting so interest now. when yard know about this this she was cry and running away.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
yeah... the whole ring in the flower thng and mook just pissed me off. i want my sweet saht & pleng back at the beach. they shoulda just stayed at the beach!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
yeah he is going to married mook so cuz saht need to know where is they put yard at and mook she used that time to force saht if he want to marry then she will tell where is pleng at. um i not so sure what part maybe it on part 22 that mook need saht to married her. it getting so interest now. when yard know about this this she was cry and running away.
Oh my gosh, really, I need to catch up then....Thanks!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
today's episode?? ... weak sauce ... UGH ... gimme saht enjoying his time with pleng back :( i want that good lovin' back :( tomorrow's epi better have some happy happy!! joy joy!!

myheromike

som nat mook now time they do for you :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :coverlaf: gosh i love the part when saht bring the ring back to pleng and he hug pleng it seem like his very miss her :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
@AyLove ur :welcome: