[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Eeks!!! I wasn't even excited at first but after seeing Mew and Tik, I'm actually hyper and excited! lol I can sense chemistry between them, but wasn't pra'ek kind of a d*ck? Can't remember the old version

xodxo

Tik's hilarious he said he's stressed about playing a 20 year old 5555555:risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:

They have such good supporting casts in here!!! Damn!!! They're going to shoot abroad too! Oooh

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Eeks!!! I wasn't even excited at first but after seeing Mew and Tik, I'm actually hyper and excited! lol I can sense chemistry between them, but wasn't pra'ek kind of a d*ck? Can't remember the old version
Me too. I was feeling eh but now I'm kinda excited.
No he wasn't. He was actually very loving towards nangek, even when she died, he was still always thinking of her.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
But I don't see the purpose to go film overseas lol. I know this production always does that but I don't see the purpose for this one.

xodxo

Looking good!!

xodxo

Yea at least with Tik, I can watch but her upcoming Lakorn with Pope... I can't lol :risas3::risas3::celebrate16::celebrate16: just can't, no interest in pope one itty bitty bit:celebrate16::celebrate16:

P

PrincessKarina

Yea at least with Tik, I can watch but her upcoming Lakorn with Pope... I can't lol :risas3::risas3::celebrate16::celebrate16: just can't, no interest in pope one itty bitty bit:celebrate16::celebrate16:
Oh really? I thought Pope and Mew were cute in SJ series! :p

P

PrincessKarina

I'm neutral with Tik but dang he is so handsome yet for his age! Mew is fortunate to star with Tik. He was a great actor during his prime I think! It's weird for Tik to star with girls who are almost old enough to be his daughter but he still looks good for his age. Some of those 20 years old something actors almost look as old as Tik anyways! Lol

P

PrincessKarina

Mew is one of my favorite actresses now so I might tune in anyways! She is just too adorable!

sarN

sarNie Granny
He is like Jonny & Chatchai , in their 40s but still get leading role but once u hit 50s it supporting role lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is suppose to be dark, but the fitting looks more like a happy cheerful lakorn. Hmmmm...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. Tik still looks good. Looks like he gained more muscles too. I'm not a fan of the lakorn so might skip out. Although I LOVE these two. . . individually. Haha.

Reactions: D~D