[Ch3] Duay Raeng Atitharn (Guts Entertainment) : Tik J/Mew Nittha

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hmm, I just check Mews fanpage. They’re doing a blessing ceremony on the 23rd, after the airing date?? That’s so unusual. Anyhow~ I’m very excited for this role and plot!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Yes so close yet so far!!! I like how Tik narrates his character here. He’s an architect who didn’t succeed in his first love. Then meets a new girl who looks exactly like his old gf. And the whole time he’s always remorseful for this loss. He just sounds so mature that’s all. I sense sadness from.

I saw Mews narration too but she’s as always too choppy with her talking lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
I hope this version give us so much sweet scene between our two lead that I will ball my eyes out when the sadness and love comes back in.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
This will a brand new watch for me so I'm even more excited! I have never seen any of the other versions so i won't have to be comparing this to any of the other ones. Glad TikMew is back :icon12:
Ditto.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes so close yet so far!!! I like how Tik narrates his character here. He’s an architect who didn’t succeed in his first love. Then meets a new girl who looks exactly like his old gf. And the whole time he’s always remorseful for this loss. He just sounds so mature that’s all. I sense sadness from.

I saw Mews narration too but she’s as always too choppy with her talking lol
Omg seeing their sweet scenes in here is exciting me!! Mew has matured soooo much since the last time they worked together! She has gotten bolder and more beautiful. Tik looks the same as he did, maybe even better so they're complimenting each other so well!!!
It's tomorrow!!! Aaaack!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
1 day guyyysss ugh time is going so slow! so im not sure whether M fansub will be subbing this as quick as they usually do or even for sure subbing this since they are having problems with their website and some annoying trolls are stealing their work so if i have any questions ill hope i can understand a bit more from you guys <3