[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Guess we'll never know until they come out to confirm it themselves. And even when they do, you can't believe half of what they say.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Well if Matt withdrew because Donut replaced her crew and she was close to the old crew then she too is a bit unprofessional. Her job is to work in the front not put herself into the drama behind scene that shouldn't effect her. She as well as Donut should have been able to work with anyone. It is the professional thing to do. It makes them both sound like a Diva. To say I only will work with the crew I like or comfortable with is an attitude of a Diva. You guys know I love Matt AND Donut so I'm not hating.

As for why Donut replaced her crew, well she was being a Diva too. From what I heard, the directing team and her the producer had a different perspective on how certain scenes should be shoot. Donut wanted one way but the director didn't agree. It was a battle of I'm the boss vs this is my art kind of thing so Donut replaced the whole team. That's just what I heard, don't know how 100% true it is.
Yeah, I hope it's not true. I love them both too...sigh.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is an organized gal, so when things are chaotic she doesn't want to be a part of it. If she was to pulled herself out from a couple of lakorns, then I would say she's  problematic but since this is her first time to ever pull herself out of a lakorn Donut must be really hard to work with. Matt is serious when it comes to her act, she maybe out there with what she has to say or do but she does give a lot to her work. I don't know what's taking so long for the details to come out and who the new N'ek is going to be.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt doesn't like things to change at the last minute. She pulled herself out of an mv too because they changed things on her at the last minute. I think it was the praek or something. I don't think she'll ever be able to work with act art because they always always change things at the last minute.

I too wish they would hurry up and come out with the why's.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whatever it is and if these rumors are true, I'm a bit disappointed. I wanted to see Bomb and Matt together :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maybe Matt couldn't get into character and so she pulled herself out to save Donuts lakorn...?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But Matt likes to take on challenges. She had a difficult time with playing Lamduan too but she did it. I remember from Switch she said the first day, she went through 30 takes and then they had to stop filming for the day. She couldn't do it but she eventually conquered. Donut must be pressuring her or something because she doesn't want to delay her production anymore?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I also remember on the Switch interview that she's the type of person that if she doesn't like something she will just let it go and pull herself out of things and just be blunt about it before it gets worst. It's nothing bad, this is just her personality. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It isn't bad for her but sometimes it is a bit unprofessional. IF she took herself out due to production changes then that isn't right or even if you can't get into character. You will never always like something having to do with work but you do it because it is your responsibility. She took on the project, the commitment so she should give it her best and follow through with it. Talent is nothing if it doesn't come with being humble and being able to be flexible too. I don't want her to be known as someone who is difficult to work with. Same goes for Donut as well.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Donut were ordered by the elders to not talk about this to the media. She was given a list of possible replacements. Oh also, Bomb was not given to her, she wanted him in the first place because she likes his determination and she thinks he fits the character.

Well, i don't know what to say.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I know. I don't want them both to be known as difficult. Kind of like Stephen Chow. He's a great actor/comedian on screen, but off screen he's strict and difficult to work with...sigh.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I know. I don't want them both to be known as difficult. Kind of like Stephen Chow. He's a great actor/comedian on screen, but off screen he's strict and difficult to work with...sigh.

I don't think Matt is difficult to work w/ at all or else James Ma wouldn't have praised her and Great would probably careless about her.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Here is my opinion, some may not agree but this is how I see it. If Matt did pull herself out because of (crew) then I don't think it's unprofessional at all. For whatever reason why she did I think it would be best if she were to do it now than later. They have not start filming yet that's why I feel like it is ok. I rather have whoever in this situation do it now rather than later when they start filming and it dragging everybody then the outcome of the lakorn will not be at it's best.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Why does the elders order donut to not talk...I want to know hahaha

It might not be due to Matt and her being in Character because didn't Matt and donut talked about it already and Matt said, donut agreed to give her some time to get in character. Unless they agreed on it then donut had a changed of heart and decided to start shooting and not wait for Matt.

Whatever it is we just won't know the truth since no one is talking or allow to talk. I honestly don't think Matt is hard to work with because I have never heard anything before. Like I've stated before if it happened to her in the past...then she would be unprofessional and no one wants to work with her but this is the only time since she started doing lakorns that she had to pulled out..well, the channels have given Donut new girls wonder which one she will pick.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Khun Kai used to say in an interview about the kids of ch3 that he know of kids who will act one way with one production and another way with others. He heard that they would be rude to crew members then be princesses to producers and the elders. I'm not saying that was what Matt did but what I'm saying is that just cus we don't hear it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. We know how biased these producers can be, they may be biased enough to let things slide.

The elders forbidding Donut to talk about why Matt drop is interesting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Which is why I hope Matt and Donut didn't clash heads. Or like I hope none of our speculations is true! Haha. What the heck is going on?! Haha. I just want to know the truth already. Maybe the elders pulled Matt out because they decided to cast a different actress. Maybe this is all the elders doing hence not allowing anyone to speak of it....?

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Even if the producers like them and let it slide...gossip is like a fire...someone, somehow on the set will let the snake out the bag. For all I know, they probably have the same personality and can't work together.  But it's weird that the elders would put some sort of gag order on Donut lol. Either they want to protect Matt or just don't want to make a bigger deal out of it. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
No, Matt dropped out herself. Someone interviewed Bomb thinking he may have been the caused and he was wondering that too but Donut reassured him that it had nothing to do with him that she would tell him if it was.