[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
I think Great is pretty tall but not sure if he's as tall as Bomb. James Ma is tall too...so most of her Pra'eks are taller than her except Mart.
the tallest so far is Bomb and First Ekapong they are 190cm 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mae said:
Yay! :woot: I've been missing Chakrit so much....so excited that he has a new lakorn out! He's such a phenomenal actor and takes his roles seriously. :dance1:

Agree. I haven't enjoyed any of his lakorns lately.

Reactions: Mae

Mae

sarNie Adult
I think everyone in here knows that I'm a huge CHAKRIT fan (and Grate Warintorn fan)!!!!! I always look forward to any lakorns from these two :dance1: I've been missing Chakrit a lot and been wishing he would do a few more lakorns for us to enjoy. He's soooo good with kiss/slap lakorns, but he can also really be a gentleman too like in Buang Baja Torn and Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I actually like him in the lakorn with Angie Hasting. And he is a good actor. But with channel 3...once you get married there are so many that's waiting to take your place. I think 1 lakorn per year is better than nothing. I hope this lakorn is good. I usually don't like a lot of the twins lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I was excited to see Krit/Matt reunited and that Matt is a twin in here too... then I saw Bomb.. haha.. Poor fellow... I want to like him but he needs to work on his acting.... He still needs a lot of homework to do.

Anyways, congrats to Donut for this project! :D :D :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
I actually like him in the lakorn with Angie Hasting. And he is a good actor. But with channel 3...once you get married there are so many that's waiting to take your place. I think 1 lakorn per year is better than nothing. I hope this lakorn is good. I usually don't like a lot of the twins lakorn.
twin lakorn like Fai Lang Fai can be consider a very good one another one SongNaree the twin older one is n'rai younger n'ek 

i wonder duen pradub dao will they have Matt play both cos if it is will be awesome 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Wouldn't a twin lakorn have the N'ek or Pra'ek playing both? A little confused....
i want Matt play both something like SongNaree when one is evil the other one is innocent 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
Mae said:
I think everyone in here knows that I'm a huge CHAKRIT fan (and Grate Warintorn fan)!!!!! I always look forward to any lakorns from these two :dance1: I've been missing Chakrit a lot and been wishing he would do a few more lakorns for us to enjoy. He's soooo good with kiss/slap lakorns, but he can also really be a gentleman too like in Buang Baja Torn and Pleng Pa Fa Leng Dao.
me too i fall in love with chakrit since first time saw him , you can called love at first sight , great so handsome and talented , krit love his old lakorns  love him with Angie  , bee, vill, ann , etc watch almost his lakorns , he deserve more decent roles equal for his talent , i did not think that he will be in lakorn this year by chance know that  i will saw him , love him when be fierce tiger or be nice gentleman 
byebye said:
i did not get it , so weird what is common between his marriage and his work , ch3 pushed kirt away lately from their lakorns map , ido not love twin plot but this will pass for krit

aikoden said:
I was excited to see Krit/Matt reunited and that Matt is a twin in here too... then I saw Bomb.. haha.. Poor fellow... I want to like him but he needs to work on his acting.... He still needs a lot of homework to do.

Anyways, congrats to Donut for this project! :D :D :D
krit and matt  prefect couple , but bomb why here, they have alternatives replace bomb  just as ,golf, lek , great , phet , toey , punjan , alex , peach ,etc 
bomb good but need more time to improve his acting , anyway love krit , matt , congrats for p donut  can not wait to see this lakorn

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
^agreed honey you can say that again. Hallelujah!!! For goodness sake the cast of BR and other guys who have been in the industry and improving dramatically are being sidelined for B-o-m-b. *rolling eyes* wtf wtf wtf. Ugghhhh!!! how is it that this guy keeps recieving good and legit works while the rest of the guys rarely get them.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I must be one of the very few people that is glad that Bomb is in here. Yes, he's most likely one of the worst actors, but he's working with Matt, so that's a good thing. Matt is a great actress along with Chakrit and Donut, who is also a great actress. I'm hoping that Matt, Chakrit and Donut will give him the push and lesson that Uma has not been giving him. Uma is too lenient on him, in which I am super glad that this is not for Uma. Hopefully Donut and Matt can shape him up.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with Heidi. At least Bomb does not rest on his laurels with this project unlike some other actors

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
i want Matt play both something like SongNaree when one is evil the other one is innocent 
Omg, me too!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Heidi said:
I must be one of the very few people that is glad that Bomb is in here. Yes, he's most likely one of the worst actors, but he's working with Matt, so that's a good thing. Matt is a great actress along with Chakrit and Donut, who is also a great actress. I'm hoping that Matt, Chakrit and Donut will give him the push and lesson that Uma has not been giving him. Uma is too lenient on him, in which I am super glad that this is not for Uma. Hopefully Donut and Matt can shape him up.

I don't mind Bomb at all. In fact, I loved him in the Suparburoot Jutathep seres - his character as Khun Chai Lek was my favorite. He's tall and handsome as well. Granted, I haven't seen any of his other lakorns, but he's a newbie. It'll take him time to reach the level of Chakrit, Great, Matt, etc. I think Bomb will benefit from working with Chakrit and Matt because they're both so talented as actors.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice said:
YES! Matt would be PERFECT for Song Naree. If anyone can pull it off, it would be Matt. Going through allll the newbies, i really can't see anyone else that can pull it off.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What I love about Matt is she challenged herself. She isn't afraid to be a N'ek that is unlikable. She can be a psycho but yet still human enough for me to understand the emotions. You want to hate her but at the same time you can relate to her. She's talented enough to sell the character as oppose to the character trying to sell itself.

Her unique, mean look also gives her an edge, I think to the characters she play especially as an evil N'ek. She is one of a handful of actresses that can tell a story with her eyes. I still remembered this scene in GLRG where she was in the parking lot with Great and the rai. For some reason, that scene stood out to me because she came across like a drug addict lol. She made it so real, the part where Great was trying to cover her up with his shirt and she grabbing onto his arm....her hair is so messed up and she looks like a druggie.

She can transition from comedy to drama back to a comedy and to a prim and proper girl without missing a beat. And that is talent. And she relies on her talent to take her places not because she has a Pra'ek alongside. And to me, talent will surpass a beautiful face.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
YES! Matt would be PERFECT for Song Naree. If anyone can pull it off, it would be Matt. Going through allll the newbies, i really can't see anyone else that can pull it off.
I agree Matt would be great in that role, but I don't want to see her in that remake. I remember that lakorn was kinda boring... The only fun part to watch was evil twin. I only enjoy watching Ann's acting all crazy. I love watching Matt in original lakorns where she gets to create her own character.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
What I love about Matt is she challenged herself. She isn't afraid to be a N'ek that is unlikable. She can be a psycho but yet still human enough for me to understand the emotions. You want to hate her but at the same time you can relate to her. She's talented enough to sell the character as oppose to the character trying to sell itself.

Her unique, mean look also gives her an edge, I think to the characters she play especially as an evil N'ek. She is one of a handful of actresses that can tell a story with her eyes. I still remembered this scene in GLRG where she was in the parking lot with Great and the rai. For some reason, that scene stood out to me because she came across like a drug addict lol. She made it so real, the part where Great was trying to cover her up with his shirt and she grabbing onto his arm....her hair is so messed up and she looks like a druggie.

She can transition from comedy to drama back to a comedy and to a prim and proper girl without missing a beat. And that is talent. And she relies on her talent to take her places not because she has a Pra'ek alongside. And to me, talent will surpass a beautiful face.
Oooh I love her lakorn with Grate! I fell in love with her from that lakorn. Actually I'm biased because I haven't seen any lakorns of hers that I didn't like. I agree with everything you said about her!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
for SongNaree the younger gen definitely Matt for older generation is Ploy Chermarn