[Ch3] Duen Pradub Dao (Hidden Rooster Films) : Pream Ranida / Chakrit Yamnarm / Bomb Tanin

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
All out of five Chutathep brothers, Bomb is the luck one who keeps pairing up with his Chutathep's sister-in-laws. Luck must be on his side. LoL. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Bomb is so tall even Preem is so short next to him. Bomb and Preem don't match as much as Bomb and Matt did, but I guess we'll see. Hopefully Bomb's acting improves.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Preem looks like a 14 year old or something. They need to be careful how they are going to fix her hair as far as her being the older twin. She has a young face and pulling her hair up all or partially makes her look more like a teenager and less convincing as a mature twin.

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
Bomb is so tall even Preem is so short next to him. Bomb and Preem don't match as much as Bomb and Matt did, but I guess we'll see. Hopefully Bomb's acting improves.
Matt's 170cm and Preem's 170cm too. What's the difference?  Matt just looks mature than Preem

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: entertainteenee
‘แมทไม่พร้อมรับบทหนักที่ต้องแสดงเป็นฝาแฝดเกือบทั้งเรื่อง แต่ก็เสียดาย ที่สำคัญเป็นห่วงความรู้สึกของพี่โดนัท ก็อยากให้เข้าใจแมทด้วย ก็ไม่อยากทำให้ใครผิดหวังเพราะเรา อยากให้ตัวเองพร้อมกว่านี้ อยากรักษาสุขภาพร่างกายและจิตใจ ที่ผ่านมาเป็นงานหนักสำหรับแมท ติดๆกันมา เราจะทำเพื่้อละครก็ได้นะ ตอนนี้อยากเปลี่ยนแล้ว ให้อะไรดีดีกับตัวเองบ้าง ก็ได้โทรไปคุยกับบอมแล้ว บอกไม่ต้องคิดมาก ไม่ใช่เพราะบอม ทุกอย่างอยู่ที่แมท ขอรับผิดแต่เพียงผู้เดียว "

Matt came out to clear that she withdrew because she was not ready for the twin role. She needed more time and felt that she had to put her health first since she's been accepting heavy roles one after another. No one is at fault besides herself. She called Donut so that she would understand because Donut's feelings are important to her. She also called Bomb to tell him so that he won't think it's because of him. LOL. She can play in any lakorn but she also wants to start doing good things for herself as well.

Well that solves the mystery. Pretty unprofessional my dear Matt. Don't accept the lakorn, go through fitting, and workshop then decide to withdraw.  

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
cr: entertainteenee
‘แมทไม่พร้อมรับบทหนักที่ต้องแสดงเป็นฝาแฝดเกือบทั้งเรื่อง แต่ก็เสียดาย ที่สำคัญเป็นห่วงความรู้สึกของพี่โดนัท ก็อยากให้เข้าใจแมทด้วย ก็ไม่อยากทำให้ใครผิดหวังเพราะเรา อยากให้ตัวเองพร้อมกว่านี้ อยากรักษาสุขภาพร่างกายและจิตใจ ที่ผ่านมาเป็นงานหนักสำหรับแมท ติดๆกันมา เราจะทำเพื่้อละครก็ได้นะ ตอนนี้อยากเปลี่ยนแล้ว ให้อะไรดีดีกับตัวเองบ้าง ก็ได้โทรไปคุยกับบอมแล้ว บอกไม่ต้องคิดมาก ไม่ใช่เพราะบอม ทุกอย่างอยู่ที่แมท ขอรับผิดแต่เพียงผู้เดียว "

Matt came out to clear that she withdrew because she was not ready for the twin role. She needed more time and felt that she had to put her health first since she's been accepting heavy roles one after another. No one is at fault besides herself. She called Donut so that she would understand because Donut's feelings are important to her. She also called Bomb to tell him so that he won't think it's because of him. LOL. She can play in any lakorn but she also wants to start doing good things for herself as well.

Well that solves the mystery. Pretty unprofessional my dear Matt. Don't accept the lakorn, go through fitting, and workshop then decide to withdraw.  

I saw this yesterday, but do you really think this is the reason? I don't think so but either way, still gotta love Peranee.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I saw this yesterday, but do you really think this is the reason? I don't think so but either way, still gotta love Peranee.
It's from Matt's mouth herself. Lol. We only have this as evidence to work with. I don't believe it because her reason seems too selfish. It also damages her own work ethic. But if she is trying to hide something else, I believe that she would say this just to sacrifice for other's reputation in place of her own. I still love her too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I should not find it funny because at some you do feel bad for the guy but when Matt initially pulled out Bomb had to verify with Donut if it's because of him...then Matt had to call him personally to say it's not because of him hahahah.

It doesn't seem lke Matt to go through workshop, shooting pictures and all to come out feeling like she's not up to it. I wonder since donut already came out to say it's because of the roles Matt doesn't want to contradict her. I somewhat believe their personality when it comes to acting is too much alike.

But now it's at a rest and Bomb also doesn't have to worry he's the reason.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I dont buy this excuse, but whatever. Time will Tell. If they decide to work together again in the future then it may be because the role was difficult, if not then...they must've butted heads.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
Honestly, Matt's fitting pictures with Krit and Bomb looked so much better than Preem's.

Is this lakorn supposed to be like drama because it looks more like lighthearted to me if Matt says that the roles was challenging? I understand that she'll have to play twin roles and differentiate from the two, but it won't be as tiring as her character in FLF.

If health is an issue then it's best for Matt to only take like 1 to 2 lakorn per year. I worry for her health also.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
I dont buy this excuse, but whatever. Time will Tell. If they decide to work together again in the future then it may be because the role was difficult, if not then...they must've butted heads.

And again, great minds think a like.. LOL

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So Preem was supposed to play in Buang Nareumit with Mai Warit but she replaced Matt instead. Darn, the girl almost starred with someone close to her age. KCL wonders if Matt will switch and play in there instead. I don't want her with him but he's not so bad  as an actor or look wise.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
So Preem was supposed to play in Buang Nareumit with Mai Warit but she replaced Matt instead. Darn, the girl almost starred with someone close to her age. KCL wonders if Matt will switch and play in there instead. I don't want her with him but he's not so bad  as an actor or look wise.
Haha. Too bad for her. I don't know why they keep pairing her with older actors either she doesn't look old for her age at all to be pairing with older guys.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know. I was never bothered by Preem's nose, but ever since someone pointed it out I can't stop staring at it. Haha.