[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I'll be surprise if they give this role to Matt. I have a feeling it'll go to the younger gen that only has a couple of lakorns under her belt. If they are going to do a remake I prefer for them to do it well especially for a good lakorn. Seriously, if they are going to butcher it might as well not do it at all. Then again, the producer might think they are good enough to do it.

Whoever she is I hope she does justice to the character and not make it her own.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
As much as I would love to see RTEAM reunited... I definitely do not want them in this since it does seem pretty depressing.. :(  I'm very curious to know who'll actually be the n'ek....

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
nang'ek maybe Ploy Chermarn since i dont think younger gen would be able to handle this role n'ek isn't nice sweet her mind is revenge destroying p'ek family 
the pra'nang is been called the Fai Lang Fai 'fire play fire' this fiesty role matches Ploy and Rome has the mean sadistic look 
this lakorn has R'scene, would love to see Ploy portray a twin ploy has a few lakorn she's link to for next year but they havent announce yet the only one ploy confirm herself is the one with tv scene again

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I will be happy if it is. They were good in their lakorn together. And out of her gen Matt is the best in these kind of roles. She is as good as Ploy Kularb Rai proves that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I think Matt is a good actress when given the right roles. The only problem I habe with her is the lack o chemistry she has with her Co star, Great being the exception :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wow it might be Matt afterall? The producer read our mind lol I was just hoping I didn't think itll be true.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the only one Matt doesn't have any chemistry with is Kong S. and Nott. But the rest of her co-stars she does pretty well with in the chemistry department.  She and Rome had good chemistry in their lakorn. To me, that lakorn was one of the sweetest Thai lakorn.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The lakorn with Aum was a lost cause. It was boring as hell and Aum/Matt barely have much scenes together but when they do they actually have chemistry. She and boy was cute too..so as with Tye and Film. With Chakrit it was doomed from the start because his fiancé was in the lakorn with him. I mean, that was one of the dumbest thing lol. I can't imagine anything with Matt and Krit when his fiancé was a couple of feet away.

Anyway, I hope it's confirmed soon if it's really her. I might watch the old version again just to remind myself.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yayyy! Is it really Matt? I hope we're getting a RoMatt reunion. They had really good chemistry in RNJJH.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
If they don't go with Matt hopefully it'll be someone that can take such a role. She is all over the place with her men..sleeping with them, manipulating them so a newbie that only has one or two lakorns will probably mess this one up. She is not the typical N'ek where a pretty face will do.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wait, nek doesn't sleep around. She has a sister and she uses her to make people believe its the same person

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Was it even her sister? I thought it was a cousin or something. Or might not even be blood related to her now that I think about it.  They just really looked alike. I think the look alike eventually got AIDS and so n'ek sent her to the bad guy as revenge.

I just didn't like the ending. There was no reason for it to be a sad one. One thing I've noticed, most if not all lakorns where n'ek is the one seeking revenge, it's a sad ending. But if p'ek is the one getting revenge, most of the time it's a happy ending. How sexist!

tinah

sarNie Coma
Im not sure was it her sister or someone who looked exactly like her but yea she did died of AIDs at the end. It was a dramatic storyline.

fun

Expired Sarnie
tinah said:
Wait, nek doesn't sleep around. She has a sister and she uses her to make people believe its the same person
That is so mess up. I think this could make a newbie career thrive if she is able to pull it off. Look at where Anne T is at now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
This lakorn is dramatic ! Yes, it does have what i looking for in a lakorn LMAO . Revenge /kidnap/rscene.. !!!!! BUT IT A SAD ending ! I wanted the P'ek to find her and confess , then forgive and forget but it didn't happen he couldn't find her . It's an Open Ending . The one that sleep around is the other sister  while the other sister (N'ek) is brain wash to revenge the P'ek family .

byebye

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn was so long ago I forgot most of it. I found the old version and watched where the other sister slept with one of the men and she didn't want to use a condom. And after they  had sex he was so distraught over it. Are they twins because they are pretty much identical.

Whether it's the N'ek or her sister or her lookalike, the fact is the same person is playing that role. So whoever take on this role has to have the gut to go all out in her acting. There can't be any reservation or shyness because it's dramatic. If they were to give it to a newbie she can prove people she can act but also there's a chance she might fail.

Honestly, I can't see Mint, Margie or Yaya in here. Not that they can't try but I just don't. We'll see who it is when it's confirmed. I saw the ending a few minutes ago. I wish they would change it in the new version and let them end up together.

fun

Expired Sarnie
It's obvious that Chalida, Margie or Yaya will not accept this lakorn. Heck they want that squeaky clean image. But it doesn't mean I can't wish for it to happen lol 

Can it be watch on YT?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This doesn't sound like a lakorn I want to tune into. Kind of sounds like Sud Sai Pan or Song Naree but a more messed up version. I hope they rewrite it so it isn't as messed up. I know that Matt tends to come full force when she has a role that requires a lot of hatred and vengeance in her character. I feel like I'd hate her irrational behaviors and actions already. I love my revenge lakorns but when one of the mains goes to the extreme to avenge someone without trying to find out the truth behind what really happened, I can't stand it.