[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I love Matt and had just newly fallen in love with Rome so it's a win win situation! Her next lakorns have her pairing up with Great and Rome two times in a row after having just finished starring in new lakorns together. I'm happy because I don't want her with any newbies.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
honestly, I don't see a whole lot of newbie that is compatible with her. Her acting to me matches more with the older generation. I am surprised they pair up Matt/Rome so quick though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
but I didn't think they did that good in rating. It was like 6-7 but I guess there was potential seen for this couple by others.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Not a good ending. They didn't get other. Sad. Intense. But , who know they might change the storyline a bit because it was actually painful to watch when she realize it was her own family that she was destorying . The horror of it all. Such a pitifully character ^^ feel bad for the other sister too. This is the second lakorn of Janjira they remaking ! Kwan & Tui is remaking one as well! Janjira does a lot of those intense/dramatic lakorn in the old days , she very good in those scene.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't mind ending that does not a happily ever after as long as it is fitting. They just better not give me an ending like Dok Soke (watched it out of curiosity) 

OT: Still waiting for the day someone remakes Neung Ruthai. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
honestly, I don't see a whole lot of newbie that is compatible with her. Her acting to me matches more with the older generation. I am surprised they pair up Matt/Rome so quick though.
i also heard that Ch3 might pair Chompoo with Chakrit again next year in a comedy, RomeMatt isn't the only one that is quick 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I want rainbow & sunshine & unicorn with a happily ever after ending lolll. I do like Matt&Rome together though. Hope they change some plot from the original because I don't want to pass up a revenge/ kipnap/rscene/ major lol I been waiting for one since Jaine/Dome !!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
sarN said:
I want rainbow & sunshine & unicorn with a happily ever after ending lolll. I do like Matt&Rome together though. Hope they change some plot from the original because I don't want to pass up a revenge/ kipnap/rscene/ major lol I been waiting for one since Jaine/Dome !!
this one feature all the stuff you listed but the sad thing no happy ending just like sai see plerng 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't mind the ending because what the N'ek did was pretty bad even if she was brainwashed to do so. She would take forever to forgive herself. She did everything in her power to destroy her family.

LOL at the ending though because if Pra'ek would have waited a few minutes he would have ran into N'ek cause when he walked away, N'ek was shortly behind him. So, they might have found each other and the ending might be different. But I think with this lakorn the ending is fitting for them.

sarN

sarNie Granny
fun said:
Sarn you want some rscene, try cdrama Sealed with a Kiss.

http://youtube.com/?#/watch?v=rUKyaa2mkLk

Yeah !! cdrama with revenge/kiss-slap/kidnap/rscene/baby lol....It was recommended to me  because of my adoration in these kind of plot *ahem*  and  I finish watch it a while back. I was sad how it  end but thank god a member told me it's a happy ending because the drama was base from a fanfiction and there a novel translation of it online , well not complete chapter but it give a more understanding of the character because i was complete lost at some point . At first , i thought it was weird how the girl cringe when the guys around , though she  supposedly his mistress for 3 years , intimacy isn't new and I thought maybe he a $ex manic or maybe he a bad lover loll , thank to the people that translation the book !! phew!!! 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I don't mind a sad ending. I just didn't like this one for p'ek. It just felt like punishment for him too and that she was being selfish because all she could think about was her guilt. She can still make up for her wrong doings and be with p'ek and help him raise the kid. I rather she died, that way p'ek could get closure and move on. Or go crazy. I mean if anyone should have a breakdown it'd be her.

Like in Tao Kularb, I was ok with Noosaba's character dying even though her revenge wasn't as bad as some others.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, the n'ek give up the city life and became a teacher to children at a local village . The p'ek did went to find her but they misses each other path , it's an open ending , he was still happy though so there still a chance the search will continue . 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Maybe it takes longer for the N'ek to forgive herself and seeing or being with Pra'ek would remind her of how horrible she was as a person. She may need a lot of time to redeem herself and learn to let go of the past. And I don't think she'll fully able to do that without distancing herself from Pra'ek. He still loves her and is willing to continue looking for her.

Agree, it was an opening ending where the viewers make up their ending. One can say she still find comfort being alone or the Pra'ek might catch up to her one day and start where they left off. But knowing how Nok's production work, she might change the ending all together lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is the n'ek father he has some psychotic illness since i cant remember the older version, he reminded me of Khun Mam Jintara role in Fai Nai Wayu 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Mint Nutwara is likely to be in here as supporting. She apparently has 2 lakorns with Maker J this year.