[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^yea I know. I was saying how shes more suitable with long hair. Im surprise they had her wear extensions.

Whos the guy that played as chompoos dad in khun samee? Was it Suntisook. I liked the guy in the old version he played it well. Suntisook is also a good actor

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think I am going to hate the father. And can't wait to see Matt slap people around lol. She'e gonna be on b**** mode.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
I think I am going to hate the father. And can't wait to see Matt slap people around lol. She'e gonna be on b**** mode.
more than slapping

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Matt is gonna make everyone pay. She'll evil eyes everyone....her eyebrows will be needed in this lakorn lol.
her dad control her to do revenge destroying pra'ek family but later she has to pay back to pra'ek, he kidnap her and punish her 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Alice said:
her dad control her to do revenge destroying pra'ek family but later she has to pay back to pra'ek, he kidnap her and punish her
omg thatz hot...hez gonna punish her. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thookatha said:
omg thatz hot...hez gonna punish her. lol
she's the fire and so is the pra'ek, but she doesn't know that she's coming across a Fire like herself too 
but the twisted thing they turn out falling inlove but no happy ending cos nang'ek couldn't forgive herself cos the father brainwash 
her 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope Lome looks rested and a lot better. In his last lakorn with Matt he looks kind of slow because he did gain a bit of weight.  Nothing is better than fire against fire...unfortunately at the end no one wins.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
I hope Lome looks rested and a lot better. In his last lakorn with Matt he looks kind of slow because he did gain a bit of weight.  Nothing is better than fire against fire...unfortunately at the end no one wins.
yes absolutely i now know the reason why this lakorn doesn't have the happy ending 

sao_choi

sarNie Hatchling
fitting pics

cr. ig's makerjgroup

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
tinah said:
Matt look so sexy! Rome just looks so tired n warn out all the time now. His handsome days are gone

Yeah. I think it's time he fixes the hair. Hahah.
I'm all yeah he looks tired, blah, blah, but he needs a change of hairstyle.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah said:
Matt look so sexy! Rome just looks so tired n warn out all the time now. His handsome days are gone
Rome his ageing alot plus he has some kind of sickness, his fanclub told me that his mum now goes with him whenever he do filming