[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Aum would be real good in this lakorn. The one she has with Aum was so short and nothing going on much with them. I can't believe they pick Boy lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
byebye said:
Aum would be real good in this lakorn. The one she has with Aum was so short and nothing going on much with them. I can't believe they pick Boy lol.
if this new version is ruin i will blame Ch3, if they want to see Boy play dramas then they should consider expectation from if i was the Ch3 boss i would look at this i don't think Boy he can portray a serious roles he will turn out looking funny 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy can be alright, one major flaw he has with me is...he just look perverted lol. And I can't get rid of that thinking about him no matter what. Not sure if his sex scandal factor in...but I always have that feeling even when I watched him a while back.

tinah06

sarNie Egg
Wow this sucks. I was looking forward to rome and matt. They looked so compatible together. Now im not really looking forward to this but its a big role for matt so I can't miss it.

What happen to romes dad?.I hope hes ok I didn't get to read much

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tinah06 said:
Wow this sucks. I was looking forward to rome and matt. They looked so compatible together. Now im not really looking forward to this but its a big role for matt so I can't miss it.

What happen to romes dad?.I hope hes ok I didn't get to read much
his sick has an illness

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Sukialen said:
I have read an interview from khun nok jariya , she said why they chose Boy is because Channel want that , they want to see Boy in a drama lakorn again. I am not a fan from Boy , I have never see his lakorns. Chanel has a lot of Praek who fits better as Boy like Both Poh , Aum is agood choice, too.
I can see why the channel would want him in this lakorn. Lately Boy's been taking lakorns that are not that great and if they want to boost him as a real actor vs a new gen with lots of fc but no talent then they need to challenge him. This and LM will be his test, is he the real deal or not.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I can see why the channel would want him in this lakorn. Lately Boy's been taking lakorns that are not that great and if they want to boost him as a real actor vs a new gen with lots of fc but no talent then they need to challenge him. This and LM will be his test, is he the real deal or not.
oh well good luck to him

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
NOOOOO !! I was excited for this cause of Rome x Matt, don't get me wrong I thought Boy x Matt were kind of cute in the other lakorn they did BUT ... :cry:

Should've replaced him with Grate or Ken Theeradeth (why is it so hard to see him opposite heroines I love ? lol). All I gotta say is Boy better up his game for this one cause from the sounds of it this one isn't a walk in the park type lakorn. If his able to pull it off then props to him but right now, not excited for this replacement at all.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Well, Maker J isn't a very good production to begin with so despite the plot being enticing, the directing and production might not be up to par. Even though I liked the previous casting, I was a bit worried about the production. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
Well, Maker J isn't a very good production to begin with so despite the plot being enticing, the directing and production might not be up to par. Even though I liked the previous casting, I was a bit worried about the production. 
i wouldn't consider MakerJ a bad production its not them that control everything with the changes its Khun Somrak Ch3 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
i wouldn't consider MakerJ a bad production its not them that control everything with the changes its Khun Somrak Ch3 
I'm not blaming the production for the changes in casting. Their previous work hasn't been up to par considering how bad Ruk Dtong Oum was. This production also drastically changed Samee's plot. I didn't like how they added in the child. Also, Samee Kamalor didn't hold my interest. It's all about preference. In my opinion, I don't think it's one of the better productions. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I'm not blaming the production for the changes in casting. Their previous work hasn't been up to par considering how bad Ruk Dtong Oum was. This production also drastically changed Samee's plot. I didn't like how they added in the child. Also, Samee Kamalor didn't hold my interest. It's all about preference. In my opinion, I don't think it's one of the better productions. 
GoodFeeling is even worse, makerj did a good job with MiaTaeng 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
GoodFeeling is even worse, makerj did a good job with MiaTaeng 
I am actually more familiar with Ch.7 productions. For Ch.3, only Broadcast Thai and Lakorn Thai have been great. I've enjoyed TV Scene's unique editing as well. Besides that, many lakorns have been unsatisfactory. Thong Entertainment used to be a contender on the list but ARO disappointed me majorly so I'm reevaluating Anne's work. Lol. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mahalo said:
I am actually more familiar with Ch.7 productions. For Ch.3, only Broadcast Thai and Lakorn Thai have been great. I've enjoyed TV Scene's unique editing as well. Besides that, many lakorns have been unsatisfactory. Thong Entertainment used to be a contender on the list but ARO disappointed me majorly so I'm reevaluating Anne's work. Lol. 
yeah ARO didn't impress me either, yeah tv scene has improve alot 

PRINCESS AURA

sarNie Hatchling
so late as usually , but know that rome off because his father condition ,i hope his dad will be much better soon , love rome and matt couple , did not get why they choose boy but  he is not too bad , he is good actor but acutally ch3 did not give him any decent roles recently they focus on some names and forget names like boy , etc ,  but in 2015 they give him more than role  so maybe this year is year for boosting his career again ,boy not typically p ek who suppose be sexy , hot , handsome but  he is okay for me can act well , very sad that did not see rome here but , family comes first , his dad suffer in his illness so rome need be with his dad , hope see rome soon ,  this is my bad luck really , support rome forever really  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
PRINCESS AURA said:
so late as usually , but know that rome off because his father condition ,i hope his dad will be much better soon , love rome and matt couple , did not get why they choose boy but  he is not too bad , he is good actor but acutally ch3 did not give him any decent roles recently they focus on some names and forget names like boy , etc ,  but in 2015 they give him more than role  so maybe this year is year for boosting his career again ,boy not typically p ek who suppose be sexy , hot , handsome but  he is okay for me can act well , very sad that did not see rome here but , family comes first , his dad suffer in his illness so rome need be with his dad , hope see rome soon ,  this is my bad luck really , support rome forever really  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
i am a huge fan of P'Rome and will support all the way no matter what happen, yes hope his dad is ok so Rome his back in another lakorn and hope he has another lakorn with Chompoo again

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Holy cow, drama...I think this lakorn will be better than Kwan's lakorn lol. I was waiting to compare them see which one is better. So far, Kwan's lakorn isn't much. But then again, Noi has the touch to make things wrong too. I hope she's not competing with the author of Kwan's lakorn or else I would be upset :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Byebye, do you  mean Nok? If it was Noi's production, everything will definitely go wrong. Lol. These two lakorns were top on my list, especially with Matt and Rome reuniting. However, now that Boy is his replacement, I don't think I'll look forward to it as much. I will still tune in to support Matt. Of course this one will be better because at least Ch.3's productions know how to write consistent scripts. They may not be perfect, but at least it won't be all over the place like Ch.7. As always, most of my most anticipated lakorns seem to be a let down and Mai Sin Ra Fai Sawart is one of them. I hope this one lives up to part of my expectations. I've already been let down a bit with Rome's situation.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
yeah, oops I mean Nok. I haven't really able to enjoy Nok's lakorn either. I think if for nothing else I will enjoy Matt in here. If it's any indication at least Matt will make it worth while. I feel like it's going to be more entertaining. I am guessing this lakorn is no more than 13-15 episodes and will be surprised if there's more.

Channel 3 doesn't seem to drag their lakorn out that long. Which helps the nerves. I missed Kwan/Tui from their previous lakorn and was really looking forward to their next lakorn and since it's so raeng and all I am thinking it's going to be good...only not. The author seemed to have two lakorn in one. One lakorn for Som and her mom the other for Wee/Chit only thing is...the one for Wee/Chit is worthless.