[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Pear's nose is better than Aff for sure. Yeah, so many pics of Matt with other people but not with Boy.

tinah06

sarNie Egg
She look so beautiful! Im not excited to watch this anymore cause rome is out. Not feeling as boy as a praek

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy looks just plain horrible in the screen caps so far. He looks lazy and his face seemed swollen. And so far, his range of emotions are just not there. I sense, this lakorn is Matt's responsibility lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Diew looks like he could be the P'ek to this lakorn. He's hottttttttt in those pics. And the cap of him and Matt in the same frame is kind of sexy. They should do a photoshoot together. Matt..... this woman looks good in anything she wears! I haven't watched every single one of her lakorns but I like her as a person. Boy.... he needs to be more expressive with his eyes. That's the one thing he needs to improve. He looks bored when he's mad, bored when he's sad.. and bored when he's bored... LOL does this make sense?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Diew looks like he could be the P'ek to this lakorn. He's hottttttttt in those pics. And the cap of him and Matt in the same frame is kind of sexy. They should do a photoshoot together. Matt..... this woman looks good in anything she wears! I haven't watched every single one of her lakorns but I like her as a person. Boy.... he needs to be more expressive with his eyes. That's the one thing he needs to improve. He looks bored when he's mad, bored when he's sad.. and bored when he's bored... LOL does this make sense?

I soo think Diew is more attractive. He should be the p'ek for this lakorn.. LOL

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So far I haven't seen anything promising from Boy yet. He seemed like a stone cold dude. His eyes look lazy...his face looks like he doesn't want to be there.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
poobae91 said:
Diew is pretty attractive. It's just his voice that makes him look sissy.

Really? I think he has a nice manly voice. It goes with his face.

aymieluvsyu637 said:

I soo think Diew is more attractive. He should be the p'ek for this lakorn.. LOL

Agree!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
This is totally off topic...but your siggie!!!!! I LOVE IT!! That's Kwan and Tui right?? I'm not seeing things right? Why do they looks so sexy now, wth!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OKay, what did I intentionally come here for?? HAHA. To check up on Matt, right. HAHA. I agres byebye, those are the exact words to describe Boy. HAHA. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Rome lost a lot of weight when he was filming this lakorn but he looked better than Boy. Even in pictures you can see his expressions. Boy on the other hand, has one look. I am not sure if the pictures are shown is just for one scene, but it isn't saying much.