[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg! Fangirling for Mint & Diew! Anyone else their fan?? I love them! I hope they are paired up in here. Or has some bickering slap kiss scenes. Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
those pictures might be the scene the pra'ek cannot tolerate the n'ek playing a game on everyone so he kidnap her, this is where the R-scene will start 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I hope the R scene doesn't happen in that tiny space, cause they have nowhere to move...and will make an unpleasant R scene. Especially, now that Boy got some meat on him, they need a place where he can stretch out. Well, just a suggestion lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
byebye said:
I hope the R scene doesn't happen in that tiny space, cause they have nowhere to move...and will make an unpleasant R scene. Especially, now that Boy got some meat on him, they need a place where he can stretch out. Well, just a suggestion lol
Omg the visual!! Get it out! Get it out!

Lol oh man

mayag

sarNie Adult
byebye said:
Just her butt alone will need half of the space.

:loool:  :loool:  :loool:

You guys are hilarious. Keep it coming! XD

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
We need Rome back....

If only, if only...

I feel bad for Boy though. I like him as an actor and all that, but he doesn't look like he fits in.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:

If only, if only...

I feel bad for Boy though. I like him as an actor and all that, but he doesn't look like he fits in.
good news about Rome, his father is feeling much better so Rome will return back to another lakorn but it will be a different lakorn not fai lang fai 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Boy makes me lazy just looking at him. He ignites no excitement from me but just wants to make me yawn or eat a buck of ice cream

x0unerthanlater

Alice said:
good news about Rome, his father is feeling much better so Rome will return back to another lakorn but it will be a different lakorn not fai lang fai 

Aww, that's good to hear. I'm glad his father is feeling much better. I hope P'Rome can come back soon and be onscreen again. It's okay it's not FLF. I just hope he and Matt can reunite in another lakorn instead.