[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Is Fai Luang slap/kiss? It sounds like it lol

I love Matt in those roles because she has so much fire in her eyes when she snaps.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:

I love Matt in those roles because she has so much fire in her eyes when she snaps.
yes kiss/slap and pra'ek violently aggressive too, these kind of role matches Rome's talent 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

Slap/kiss + RAWR. Lol. You've never seen it? It's so good. Willy's hot!

x0unerthanlater

Alice said:
yes kiss/slap and pra'ek violently aggressive too, these kind of role matches Rome's talent 

I agree. Rome is better when he's an aggressive p'ek. I don't like it when he takes on weak roles. >.<

Mahalo said:
Slap/kiss + RAWR. Lol. You've never seen it? It's so good. Willy's hot!

I don't remember if I have... lol It sounds juicy though!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The R scene in Fai luang is a bit awkward though...But that's such a minor problem cause I just stare at Willy anyway...the man can smirk like no other.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry, but I don't want to see Matt pair up with Rome anymore. I wanna see Ken and Matt if they do remake Fai Luang.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I honestly think Rome does BEST at gentlemen roles. HEHE. Still loving his character from Kularb Rai Narm. :ghehe: Although I do LOVE LOVE his aroused/fired up facial expressions in Ruk Nee Jhe Jud Hai. HAHA. He hasn't had that many aggressive pra'ek roles, so I can't say he does better at them. The most aggressive roles he's got I'd say has to be Asanee from Kiln Kaew Klang Jai and Khongkhai from Mia Taeng. And he was awkward in KKKJ, since it was his first. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i want a 3rd lakorn of RomeChompoo sorry about this i know some of you guys don't like Chompoo but RC they are koo-kwan/kujin 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Which one is that?
the one with Johnny namfon and pip. They'll have to elaborate on it a bit more and give the pranang lots of sweet scenes. The old on was so short but the novel was so good and romantic.

What lakorn did chom had with rome?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
the one with Johnny namfon and pip. They'll have to elaborate on it a bit more and give the pranang lots of sweet scenes. The old on was so short but the novel was so good and romantic.

What lakorn did chom had with rome?
Oh a Johnny lakorn. Must be raeng then. Hehe.

Mia Taeng and Khun Samee Kamalor Tee Ruk. I sat through MT, because of Rome's first player role. He was hot in there, but I hated his character.
I couldn't finish KSKTR.

x0unerthanlater

Mia Taeng was good but Rome was such a stupid jerk in there. lol Like I mean, buffalo stupid. But him and Chom had a sizzling chemistry.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
Mia Taeng was good but Rome was such a stupid jerk in there. lol Like I mean, buffalo stupid. But him and Chom had a sizzling chemistry.
It was okay good. Haha.

I thought him and Benz had sizzling chemistry. Haha. I know Chom's character had to be reserved and lady like, but idk I couldn't really feel their chemi.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
It was okay good. Haha.

I thought him and Benz had sizzling chemistry. Haha. I know Chom's character had to be reserved and lady like, but idk I couldn't really feel their chemi.

HAHAH Benz was all over Rome in MT.
I guess it wasn't all that sizzling between RC but I liked the plot. It was an interesting one.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

HAHAH Benz was all over Rome in MT.
I guess it wasn't all that sizzling between RC but I liked the plot. It was an interesting one.
Yeah the plot itself as good.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
Yeah the plot itself as good.

I like it when Chom plays the more reserve roles. She's sort of annoying when she's playing a talkative zaap n'ek. She can overdo it sometimes. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

I like it when Chom plays the more reserve roles. She's sort of annoying when she's playing a talkative zaap n'ek. She can overdo it sometimes. Lol
HAHA. I really wanted to say that in my other post, but refrained from doing so. Now that you've said it, I completely agree. When she plays sassy roles she comes off as an arrogant biatch. That's just me, so I can never finish those lakorns off hers.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
HAHA. I really wanted to say that in my other post, but refrained from doing so. Now that you've said it, I completely agree. When she plays sassy roles she comes off as an arrogant biatch. That's just me, so I can never finish those lakorns off hers.

And it doesn't help that she packs on loads of makeup. It comes of rai-ish. Ever since her role in Dok Som See Tong, whenever she plays a raeng role, it reminds me of her rai role.

Lol, I sat through Kol Kimono for Ken. She wasn't sassy in there but she was... I don't know... it looked like she was lifeless in her role. We were all talking about in that thread.