[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

And it doesn't help that she packs on loads of makeup. It comes of rai-ish. Ever since her role in Dok Som See Tong, whenever she plays a raeng role, it reminds me of her rai role.

Lol, I sat through Kol Kimono for Ken. She wasn't sassy in there but she was... I don't know... it looked like she was lifeless in her role. We were all talking about in that thread.

I haven't see those lakorns and sure don't want to. Haha. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Phatman, I keep on staring at your pic of Ken/Matt. She looks sexy and seductive. Unfortunately, in her lakorns when she tries to seduce the Pra'eks it never work out lol

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
phatman said:

I haven't see those lakorns and sure don't want to. Haha. 

I ddidn't tune into DSST because the plot was ridiculous. I liked the 1 installment though: Mongkut Dok Som. (the one w/chom) Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
the one with Johnny namfon and pip. They'll have to elaborate on it a bit more and give the pranang lots of sweet scenes. The old on was so short but the novel was so good and romantic.

What lakorn did chom had with rome?
mia taeng and khun samee gamalor tee ruk after 2 lakorns they were known a best onscreen couple, they both did accept the koo-kwan/kujin title 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
HAHA. I really wanted to say that in my other post, but refrained from doing so. Now that you've said it, I completely agree. When she plays sassy roles she comes off as an arrogant biatch. That's just me, so I can never finish those lakorns off hers.
watch what your saying 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oops I forgot that there are little kids in this thread. My bad.
I think you should think before u open your mouth

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Alice said:
I think you should think before u open your mouth
And you should think before you type. You're very mean Alice. Just stop it already. That's equivalent to telling Phatman to shut up. How many times have you gotten into arguments with other members? Do you not realize a pattern here? It's always YOU doing the slandering by calling people haters and anti's. If you don't like what they have to say just skip over their comment. You went overboard with your comment.    

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@ Alice:

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you need to think twice about coming into lakorn threads where there's Rome and Chomp in it. You keep on calling people anti and haters based on their opinions just because it's different than yours. And you are too quick to want to report people for nonsense reasons. It happened with you more than often. Telling someone to think before they open their mouth is rude because we happened not to like Chomp as an actress.

She is a freaking actress, not all under the moon is going to adore her and you pretty much just have to accept that because I'm sure Chomp knows not everyone is going to like her. And she could careless if that's the case. She is living a wonderful life, with a rich husband while you get upset over people criticizing her for her acting. So, honestly, what do you get out of it?

You have your opinions, what makes your opinions about something or someone more important than others? It doesn't work that way...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
@ Alice:

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think you need to think twice about coming into lakorn threads where there's Rome and Chomp in it. You keep on calling people anti and haters based on their opinions just because it's different than yours. And you are too quick to want to report people for nonsense reasons. It happened with you more than often. Telling someone to think before they open their mouth is rude because we happened not to like Chomp as an actress.

She is a freaking actress, not all under the moon is going to adore her and you pretty much just have to accept that because I'm sure Chomp knows not everyone is going to like her. And she could careless if that's the case. She is living a wonderful life, with a rich husband while you get upset over people criticizing her for her acting. So, honestly, what do you get out of it?

You have your opinions, what makes your opinions about something or someone more important than others? It doesn't work that way...
Like! I ran out of likes, so I have to manually like you. Haha

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This thread too? What in the world...

phatman was referring to the sassy character(s) that Chom plays can come off as an arrogant b*tch. Not Chom herself as a person. There's a difference. Sometimes you should read deeper into the message so you don't misunderstand it. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
This thread too? What in the world...

phatman was referring to the sassy character(s) that Chom plays can come off as an arrogant b*tch. Not Chom herself as a person. There's a difference. Sometimes you should read deeper into the message so you don't misunderstand it. 
See you in DSS thread. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:

I can't even :whatever: with that show, Lol 
I'm not even watching it!! Haha, but I check out the thread often just for the sake of entertainment with the rest of MSRFS ladies. Hahaha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
^ i check there sometimes too. It's not lively at the moment. But I bet it will be tomorrow & tues. lol
Oh yeah, Haha. Can't wait to see everyone's thoughts.