[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love Pa'Jaew. I agree, she brings out the best in anyone she works with like Nadech, Yaya, Kim, and James. However, I was surprised I didn't enjoy NNS. The acting from both James and Yaya lacked on top of a boring storyline, too. I think Yaya does best with Nadech. Lol

I really liked where Anne was going with ARO, though. The execution was just messy.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ja is pretty lucky though because Master One is like one of the better quality productions out there. I haven't been disappointed at all so far with the lakorns I've seen from them.

So Matt's Nok's girl. Which Nok? Haha. Nok Sinjai??

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Someone at Pantip made a thread praising Matt like we've been praising her. He wants producers to consider her in Bua Prim Nam since he thinks she can do it. I agree but ya dee gwah. 

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Someone at Pantip made a thread praising Matt like we've been praising her. He wants producers to consider her in Bua Prim Nam since he thinks she can do it. I agree but ya dee gwah.
That lakorn need to have an early death lol. I don't really care much for it so if she is not in there it's no lost. But glad that people are really starting to see her talent.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm a fan of revenge lakorns. Raeng and nam nao ones are not my cup of tea. Lol. Idc for mother in-law and daugher in-law wars.

cr: as tagged

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
After this and the other remake, I want to see Matt in more original lakorns. Don't want to see my girl in anymore remakes, she can make her own characters.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Original plots are kind of rare now and days. No one wants to pick up a new book and read or write their own plots. Only Ch.7 productions do that currently. At least Anne's working on an original script. I think Master One does a good job at tackling new genres too so I want her to work with them again. TV Scene is great too. But for the most part, most of ch 3 lakorns will be remakes next year.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mother in law daughter in law bickering is only good when it's a comedy. When it is overly dramatic it is annoying because the pra'ek becomes beyond stupid.

Bua Prim Nam can meet a slow death or just give it to Ploy already and be gone with it.

Yes next year will be filled with remakes, seems like the only one that aren't are the series. It'll be painful for us but it'll be great for the new generations cus they've never seen it so they have nothing to compare to. Actually there's a few that I don't remember seeing so it'll be new to me to.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
is it me or does  boy look really tired in that photo?Matt keeps improving on her acting in every role she takes on i soo hope she doesnt quit in 2 yrs

byebye

sarNie OldFart
So far, Matt has an original with Rome and a remake with whomever the pra'ek is. So, she at least have 2 for next year to look forward to. Who knows she might have a 3rd one by the middle of the year. All we know is, this year is a good year cause she has 3 lakorns on air lol.

If she decided to leave in 17/18 I want her to go out with a bang. Take a n'ek role that is a little messed up...like moral isn't her number one priority lol...but of course she redeem herself later...

I remembered watching this one bollywood movie where there is two n'ek. The rai/n'ek pretty much stole the show. But she was mean...she is all about me...me..me..lol she knew the other n'ek like the pra'ek but she went after him anyway...she was kind of all bad...she became good later but died at the end...and asked the other n'ek to watched her baby for her after she passed away...I always think if they make it to a lakorn it would be good. I'm sure they probably make the n'ek so unlikable that by the end of the lakorn I wished she be dead....so that's that lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I just want her in a good storyline. If we're limited to her time, I don't want her to be wasted in a stupid lakorn. So far all the one this year were good.maybe it is a blessing that Anne doesn't pick her up. Still worry about Buang Neuramit though.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I would love to see her in a pregnant role, such as Oum Ruk, just to see if she could really capture the mom feels like Ann did, well she kind of did it in Ruk Tong Oum. Or crazy mental n'ek, emotionally damaged and all.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'd choose ghost over mom role since she already played something like that in Ruk Dtong Oum. As for crazy n'ek, she's that in here. Lol. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cr: as tagged
Pear's character is quite realistic. Many girls blame the girls and not the guys when they cheat. Like hello, it takes two to clap. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, it is never the guy's fault. Always takes out on the girl, especially in the Asian/Thai community. We've seen so many bad examples in the entertainment industry lol.