[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Yeah, I have no idea what you gals are saying. Even if it's in khmer I have a hard time. I'm very slow when it's written out in English words. My sister-in-law loves writing in that way...and more than not, i'm like, what are you saying :)
Lol. It's a bit more difficult to write than Thai. You're not missing out on much.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Lol. It's a bit more

difficult to write than Thai. You're not missing out on much.
I wished I was talented enough to do that though. I can read Khmer in Khmer (which should be more difficult) but I can't read it in English. Usually when my sister in law mass texts, I don't bother cause I am lost in those kind of conversation lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
I wished I was talented enough to do that though. I can read Khmer in Khmer (which should be more difficult) but I can't read it in English. Usually when my sister in law mass texts, I don't bother cause I am lost in those kind of conversation lol
That's cool and even better. Lol. I wish I can read and write in Khmer so I can improve my speaking and increase my vocabulary. At this rate, I think I'm beginning to know more Thai. It's so difficult to speak to the old heads without getting similar Thai and Khmer words mixed up. Lol. My mom isn't too happy about me forgetting my native tongue.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boy's French accent was sooo funny   :woot:   :woot:
Smart Narut :) Poor Leela lol

YAYYY 100th page  :party:  :party:  :party:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am dreading about watching the new episodes. Sigh, have Boy improved at all? Maybe I catch 2 episodes at once tomorrow.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Why am I losing interest?? Mahalo, I can't continue anymore....I'm just not getting sucked in anymore. =(

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Why am I losing interest?? Mahalo, I can't continue anymore....I'm just not getting sucked in anymore. =(
Sister, I feel you. I'm not as excited to tune in either. It's such a waste of a good plot and cast. All because of one miscast. It really impacts the cast's chemistry.   

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yup...Chakrit, Aum, Andrew, Mai and a few more would make it worth while. It is a waste of talent when one person seemed to dream walking the role :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
And it's not like they don't have it in them to deliver. Seems like they just don't care. Did they think people won't notice or something just because they're popular so anything can pass? I'm not that blindly in love with them.  

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
And it's not like they don't have it in them to deliver. Seems like they just don't care. Did they think people won't notice or something just because they're popular so anything can pass? I'm not that blindly in love with them.
Right especially
Mahalo said:
Especially when it's a lakorn we are looking forward to. We nitpick even more. He might not be capable of taking on a serious role that's why he's not sure which way to go with it. If he thinks by being serious is just stand there and give out no emotion then he needs to go back and take some more acting class. Still scratching my head as to why he's going backward.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
byebye said:
Right especially
Especially when it's a lakorn we are looking forward to. We nitpick even more. He might not be capable of taking on a serious role that's why he's not sure which way to go with it. If he thinks by being serious is just stand there and give out no emotion then he needs to go back and take some more acting class. Still scratching my head as to why he's going backward.
He's capable but he's not putting in any effort.