[Ch3] Fai Lang Fai (Maker J)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'll still watch it to support Matt, Mint, and Diew. Oh and to complain lol.
Yup, sometimes the whining and complaining is the best part because if we can't get anything from it might as well have fun with it. It's a win-win

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Rak Nee Jae Jud Hai is getting me through this lol. After I watch FLF, I had to go tune into RNJJH to remind myself what good acting and chemistry looks like lol.

If this is how Boy is going to play most of his lakons, lazy then he can go stick to whoever he's greatest with that way I don't have to force myself to watch cus i favor the nangek, a winning situation for me lol.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Ironic how minor Boys character is to Matt, but it only takes one to ruin it for the whole team. Lol seriously praying that he improves, I haven't been able to tune into his lakorns for a long time now.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahha....

Careful because some are going to say if we talked about other stuff in here then it's fair game :secret:

Anyway, if there's an R scene I want to know how Boy is going to act? He has yet to show any passion in him...I can't imagine him getting on top of Matt and give her that boring look while trying to get it on :pervie:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I wanted to ignore this comment but Kim, James and Anne were mentioned by me, so replying you.
Sorry for making 3 posts of KimJa in Boy and Matt's thread. I did not know 3 posts were 'lot' compared to pages of off topic conversations :) I wonder how come you didn't feel you were in wrong thread before. Smh. This thread crossed 100 pages by staying on topic? Really? Lol I feel this is hypocrisy
preetam said:
Am I in the wrong thread ? Because I see a lot of kim and james and anne here

About FLF I focuse on Matt now and decided to ignore Boy amateurism

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol Boy, Deaw, Deaw's dad in lakorn, everyone seems to give massage to Matt. Sometimes foot massage, sometimes hands.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WU9qPHNvRU

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I don't know if I'm blind, but my family and I have watched it together, and no one complain about Boy. We just happy to see him on screen after we watched his last 2 dramas (with Janie and Kim). All we complain is the story which my sister may stop watching it 'cause she doesn't like any dramas that have n'ek's character has no moral.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Boy is likeable like you said maybe cos we like him. I know he is not good here like he was in other lakorns. But I dont see many complaining about Boy except for very few. I saw in Pantip too. They are talking about N'eks evilness, LookYee, Mint and Deaw's character. Not cos Boy's character is not important but cos they know even if they complain about him now, its of no use. Lakorn is already airing to make any improvements.

Criticizing is not bad but you know some people are so bored in their boring life that they constantly need to complain to make themselves 'useful' :p :coverlaf: we can ignore it :yes:
DaoRisa said:
I don't know if I'm blind, but my family and I have watched it together, and no one complain about Boy. We just happy to see him on screen after we watched his last 2 dramas (with Janie and Kim). All we complain is the story which my sister may stop watching it 'cause she don't like drama that has n'ek character has no moral.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, I just come here to see the pictures and clips, and enjoy watching it along with other dramas with my family when they dubbed in Khmer each week. Currently, we watch this one, Ban Sai Tong, Andrew/Ice, and ready to see the new one of Nadech/Mew, Weir and Preaw.  Other than these, there a few of Chinese and Korean Dramas, and some of TV Shows that entertain us each day after dinner.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
haha roo seuk beua gap bang khun mak. post arai gor mai dai hai credit tow rai, bang krang gor spam yuhhh mak! mai kow jai wah tah yak post arai lae mai mee krai comment lang jak nan, tummai mai ruam gan? tam hai forum nee mai mee lam-dap. reung samkhan tee sood keu kao mai mee marayad. tuk khun mee kwam sit te sedang kwam kit khong tua aeng tae mai dtong yaap kaai khun eun kanaat nan lol. hen wah lai krang laew tee khun nee mee reung gab khun eun eun nai forum nee. talok dee. 

Anyways, Hi Mahalo and Ncmeow! Hope you ladies are doing well.