[Ch3] Fai Nai Wayu (Tv Scene)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Umm and Matt? Interesting pair. Not a fan of Matt but I'm happy on behalf of her fans that she's getting more work and starring with different actors. Now I wouldn't be surprised if Boy and Yaya pairs up in the future, Ch3 is certainly into the whole mix matching of couples.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Umm and Matt? Interesting pair. Not a fan of Matt but I'm happy on behalf of her fans that she's getting more work and starring with different actors. Now I wouldn't be surprised if Boy and Yaya pairs up in the future, Ch3 is certainly into the whole mix matching of couples.
i agree with Boy and Yaya

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Cr แมท ภีรนีย์ คงไทย (Matt Peeranee Kongthai) แฟนคลับ
วันนี้นางมีเรียนขี่ม้าเพราะเร็วๆนี้จะเปิดกล้องอีกเรื่องประกบคู่กับพี่อั้ม อธิชาติ ละครเรื่อง "ไฟในวายุ" ค่ายทีวีซีน วันไหนยังไงเมื่อไหร่จะมาแจ้งนะคะ

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
What does it say?? My google translator is horrible hehehe this is how is translated (LOL)

'Today she has learned to ride horses as soon as I turn the opposite Aum I wish the story "Fire in the Wind" camp scene on TV where I would like to report it.'

hehehe so does this mean they have already start shooting??? Just wondering

Pretty Nana

sarNie Juvenile
Sweet_09 said:
What does it say?? My google translator is horrible hehehe this is how is translated (LOL)

'Today she has learned to ride horses as soon as I turn the opposite Aum I wish the story "Fire in the Wind" camp scene on TV where I would like to report it.'

Lol...Matt has to start learning how to ride a horse cause her and Aum will start filming soon

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
btw Tv Scene also add Mike Pirath in here his playing Aum's younger brother

fanny

sarNie Adult
Haha mike gonna play that crazy brother. This lakorn was not that great. I have to wait and see if ch.3 can make this lakorn better than ch.7. Glad to see Matt have more lakorn. Since she finished school she's been accepting more lakorn, glad she's paired up with some A-listed p'ek.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh, this is a remake of Por N and Chompoo's lakorn. Is this a period type lakorn? Is that why she is practicing how to ride on a horse?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
-AyLove- said:
oh, this is a remake of Por N and Chompoo's lakorn. Is this a period type lakorn? Is that why she is practicing how to ride on a horse?
its not a period lakorn its a modern day lakorn which they ride horses

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
Sweet_09 said:

LOL!  Hahaha!  My google translator is worse than yours.  I never seem to understand anything from Google translater.  At least yours still makes a little more sense.  Is there different version of the translater where it's suppose to help translater better?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Tv Scene has Tye Natapol to replace Mike Pirath and Tye pairing with Jackie Jacqueline 
this is Tye first time as pra'rai his playing P'AumA crazy younger brother that Au Panu use to play in the older version 
fitting
http://pantip.com/topic/30435890

Wanndii

sarNie Hatchling
wow, i would prefere Mike playing the younger brother than Tye. I think it's goona be a cute pair, matt and Aum

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Wanndii said:
wow, i would prefere Mike playing the younger brother than Tye. I think it's goona be a cute pair, matt and Aum
Tv Scene probably has Mike for Raak Boon part2 and Tye his free so they got him 
Aum and Matt will be cute

fanny

sarNie Adult
They look so good together. Can't wait to watch them, but darn it the lakorn this lakorn is boring one.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
OMG this look cute already :) :) Matt an Aum are so cute together...better than i expected!!! :crush:

So does tat mean Jackie is n'rai?? She is so cute tho lol