[Ch3] Fai Nai Wayu (Tv Scene)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I just have to say, I'm really liking the Kwan-Kraigoon pairing (assuming Tye is the real Kraigoon?). She's so pretty and calm and very nang ek! Seems like just the type of woman to help a misguided man see his mistakes and learn to love the life he has. 555

Asy

sarNie Immature
Hehe we aren't sure if they're married for real or not. I remember Khun Thara said to Laweng "I don't mind about your husband. He's always missing and go clubbing."

cecilia

Staff member
I don't think they're married ... i remember her saying something like she came to live with them and since they might have done the deed .. they just consider each other husband and wife.  Per my understanding, they did not register nor announce their wedding to anyone .. it's a VERBAL marriage (you know, those kind of n'rai and p'ek scenes lol)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Do they know that Nai Yai is rich or something? Why are they catering to him? Or is it just because he's a client? Idk Thai so I'm kinda lost

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
and GOD I Tye SEXXXXY!!! I've never seen him so sexxy and charistmatic! How come he's never gotten to play a sexxy and hardcore p'ek before (or maybe I missed a few lakorns of his)?

cecilia

Staff member
beamsgirl said:
Do they know that Nai Yai is rich or something? Why are they catering to him? Or is it just because he's a client? Idk Thai so I'm kinda lost
They're paying attention to him b/c he's a guest there .. on top of that, he's having some mood problems - they're afraid he might stir up problem for the rest of the clients .. as per rich? Wha already concluded that she knows he's rich b/c he doesn't look poor either. So i guess you could say, both? lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
beamsgirl said:
They do not know of his real identity. He's actually the owner of the resort. His real name is Wayu, but he's staying at the resort under the name Khun Yai. No one is treating him nicely except for Matt because she has empathy towards him. While everyone looks at him as if he's a criminal, she believes that he has his reasons for acting the way he does. Besides, he pays them for his stay so they can't kick him out when he's bringing in revenue. Sucks that he has to pay to stay at his own property. It also doesn't help that his brother is going around impersonating him. So no one would expect him to be the real Wayu, the owner. They're only nice right now because he calmed down with his tantrums. 

cecilia

Staff member
^Wait, he's not staying at his own property, isn't it?
I thought the property belongs to her uncle, Dr.Phu?
Wayukul Ranch is Khun Yai's and BANRAI SAINAM resort is Dr. Phu, right?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
cecilia said:
^Wait, he's not staying at his own property, isn't it?
I thought the property belongs to her uncle, Dr.Phu?
Wayukul Ranch is Khun Yai's and BANRAI SAINAM resort is Dr. Phu, right?
Wahhh??? Now I have to go back and rewatch. LOL. I didn't really pay attention while watching this. Must've gotten confused. My apologies Beamsgirl. 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Wahhh??? Now I have to go back and rewatch. LOL. I didn't really pay attention while watching this. Must've gotten confused. My apologies Beamsgirl. 

Lol it's okay. Thanks for some clarification though.

But doesn't the doctor or Matt's uncle know who Nai Yai really is?

noydarny

sarNie Adult
The resort belongs to nang'ek uncle but the ranch next to the resort belong to pra'ek. Pra'ek name is Yai and his brother name is Noy. He just didn't use his real name. The uncle met him long time ago but doesn't remember him. I wonder if they are going to make the mom crazy at the end.

goinkrazy

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know how I feel about this lakorn.. I was really excited for it, but I find that it's been a really slow start and the scenes between the pranangs are rare and not satisfying. Kwan and Kraigoon are getting more screen time together than Yai and Wah. 

And I agree with all of you, I really like the Kwan and Kraigoon pairing :)

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I am a fan of Aum but Tye is stealing the show actingwise so far. The cinematography here is the best I have seen in a lakorn so far.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
preetam said:
I am a fan of Aum but Tye is stealing the show actingwise so far. The cinematography here is the best I have seen in a lakorn so far.
Wowww...I've got to see that. My heart was broken when I found out Tye was in here but not paired up with Matt. He looked hottttt during the fitting so I can't wait to see him in action. I'm so behind on this Lakorn....I do agree that the cinematography is beautiful(; Thai productions are getting better and better each time a new Lakorn is being produced ^^

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ok, so this managed to still keep my interest. Finally Wayu found out about his brother. I don't know which route the story is going to take next, but I'm glad Aum is getting his head back in the game. Now time for some cute scenes with him and Matt please.