[Ch3] Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen (Sonic Boom)

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I really like Smart but am a little nervous about the huge age gap. Tisha looks really mature for her age. I wouldn't have expected her to be 16! I think they'd make a nice pair but I wish I didn't know about their age difference. Ann T. played with a lot of older actors too when she first started so I don't think it'd be so bad right? I'd feel better if she was at least 20. At least she would be a little over legal. Lol. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
เป็นที่แน่นอนแล้วนะคะว่าละครเรื่องใหม่ของพี่มาร์ทต่อจากเวียงร้อยดาวคือ “ไฟรัก เพลิงแค้น” นางเอกของเรื่องคือ น้องแยม มทิรา นางเอกน้องใหม่ที่เพิ่งมีละครเรื่องแค้นเสน่หาค่ะ ไฟรัก เพลิงแค้นเป็นละครแนวดราม่าตบจูบ และเป็นละครของค่ายพี่ชุ ชุดาภาเป็นผู้จัดค่ะ ถ้ามีความคืบหน้าของละครเรื่องนี้จะมาแจ้งให้ทราบต่อไปค่ะ

Besides “Wieng Roy Dao” which its shooting was completely finished,P’Mart also has a new tv series titled “Fai Rak Pleng Kaen”.This new one is a kind of romantic drama tv series produced by Khun Chudapa who is a well-known senior actress,and the lead actress is Nong Yam (Yam Matira),a rising star from “Kaen Sanaeha”.More information about this new drama will be updated later.//admin

https://www.facebook.com/smartfanclub

fanny

sarNie Adult
This is like Por and Mew on Wannalee except Por and Mew look very cute together. Smart look creepy. I know Yam look very mature for her age. Not planning to watch.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Really, I think Yam doesn't have that  nang;ek's vibe. Like, I felt she is still too young looking. Not sure how old she is though. I felt that channel 3 maybe rushing things too much. 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Yam is 16, turning 17. It's said that Yam's mom has a lot of connections in the industry, that's why she's been lucky to be in consideration for many lakorns. I believe this is P'Chu's first time producing so not sure about the name of her production. Kinda ironic how Smart's n'eks are around the same age. Yam is only a month older than Preem. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Thanks, Hsdsfan. That sure explain why then. Connection is the KEY to the ET industry for sure. It's a shame how the people who don't have connection take them so long to become an actor/actress. (Sorry,off topic. Lol. Just wanted to throw that in.)

And, Wow, she's only a month older than Preem. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ภาพฟิตติ้งเพิ่มเติม "ไฟรักเพลิงแค้น" สมาร์ท-แยม 20-09-56
http://pantip.com/topic/31009493
Oh Warut the guy that play as Mart's brother Jao MingSan from Qi Pao his in here too

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome -AyLove-. It's true. In the industry, you need talent, connections and luck. Even if you have the potential, if you don't have the right promotions you won't be recognized. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
pedo alert lol i dont support age gap wider than 12 years d especially if one is under the age of 18!!! creepy!!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fun said:
pedo alert lol i dont support age gap wider than 12 years d especially if one is under the age of 18!!! creepy!!!!!
hey Fun i remember before u use to call Mart zombie 
aha i agree under 18 is creepy and gross 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Cast looks pretty good. I'm not a big fan of age gap either, but Yam does have a mature look in which matches Smart. We'll just have to see if they have chemistry.

Sawan

sarNie Hatchling
I find it kind of disturbing that 40 year old or almost 40 year old men are that close and touchy touchy with her. She's only 16 for goodness sake! I wonder if she feels awkward. That's not very good work ethic on behalf of the production to pair her up with such older actors. 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I also find it disturbing. Yam has a lot of potential and has a mature look so I feel that she can pull this off but it's really not a suitable role for her. She's suppose to be a sexy, seductive and vengeful girl and I don't think this is the type of character that a 17 year old should be portraying. P'Chu says that for her, it's okay because during her nang aek days she was around 16 and had to star alongside much older actors as well.