[Ch3] Fai Ruk Plerng Kaen (Sonic Boom)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i think Ch3 is trying to push Yam to the top like what they've been doing with Namtarn pairing her with a veteran 

noydarny

sarNie Adult
I think she is pretty as long she doesn't talk. I think she looks nang'ek too me. Channel 3 always like to pair younger nang'eks with older actors. Chatchai , off and Johnny they were pairing with younger nang'eks before they become a producers. So there's not creepy about that. She doesn't look her age she look like she is in her early 20s. Por N is always doing the same thing with Namtarn. He is older than Smart.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Yam is around 170 cm. That seems to be the most common height amongst the newbies these days. Anyway, Yam's wardrobe in this lakorn is beautiful and her makeup is nice as well. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hsdsfan said:
Yam is around 170 cm. That seems to be the most common height amongst the newbies these days. Anyway, Yam's wardrobe in this lakorn is beautiful and her makeup is nice as well. 
one of the tallest Mart n'ek is Cherry she's 172cm, omg Yam 170 that is tall 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
kodocha said:
when will the lakorn air ? its looks like soon
The video said that they're almost done filming so I guess all that's left to do is the editing and wait for a slot for airtime. I don't think we'll see this until May or June since there are many other lakorns in line to air before it.