❤️[CH3]FakFah kiri Dao (Puajinjong) : Pon nawatch / Sarin inpitar / Namwhan Phulita

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Wow Sarin and Namwhan are in Thongeak together right now! I feel like they’re getting promoted well. Sarin especially, he has Puppa and Thongeak airing simulataneously right now.
I don't think they are getting promoted well, they're just getting opportunities to be leads in primetime but this production is trash lol like D-list. I will not give newbies that will be their future gen to a production that's been flopping. They should give them to no problem, maker y, or even act art takes likes to on newbies too if they really want to promote the "well" and turn them into super stars these are the companies that can do it overnight. That Namwhan girl is good too she's a noon and pancake hybrid. I like her chemistry with Mario and she has lead aura. I'm watching In in his man series and he's good coz the storyline is good but I'm not really sold on him as a lead same with Pon. Maybe they're just buying time til when they can release their next Series of new gen by giving them so experience but I won't put too much hopes in this production. Newbies with a bad production can actually harm them more than help them coz bad productions won't know how to make these newbies better than they are lol they'll just get bashed for free hahahaha

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I don't think they are getting promoted well, they're just getting opportunities to be leads in primetime but this production is trash lol like D-list. I will not give newbies that will be their future gen to a production that's been flopping. They should give them to no problem, maker y, or even act art takes likes to on newbies too if they really want to promote the "well" and turn them into super stars these are the companies that can do it overnight. That Namwhan girl is good too she's a noon and pancake hybrid. I like her chemistry with Mario and she has lead aura. I'm watching In in his man series and he's good coz the storyline is good but I'm not really sold on him as a lead same with Pon. Maybe they're just buying time til when they can release their next Series of new gen by giving them so experience but I won't put too much hopes in this production. Newbies with a bad production can actually harm them more than help them coz bad productions won't know how to make these newbies better than they are lol they'll just get bashed for free hahahaha
Haha you're right. I thought about it again after my post actually and it seems like they're just trying to fill in these lakorns with newbies they think have potential. As in promoted, kinda like pushed is what I meant haha with some opportunities that may not be given to others atm. I'm getting too much feminine vibes from In and Pon haha they look like what I would see in those GMM lakorns with male lovers, no offense haha. I do like In's acting in the man series, but I feel like it's basic for a newbie type of acting haha. I'm not too sold on Namwhan yet, I haven't seen her fully so I can't judge. From the above pics, she looks super older but it may be the makeup and lighting, along with how young In and Pon look haha. Her acting seems decent though, I've seen some clips. I'm waiting for her to show up in Thong Eak to see if I like her but I might be annoyed of her character hahah. Idk but for some reason I feel like she'll end up like a Mint Natwara... like how Mint was nang aek with both Nadech and Mark, now she's left behind. Haha hopefully doesn't happen to her, it might even be the opposite effect lmao who knows.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Haha you're right. I thought about it again after my post actually and it seems like they're just trying to fill in these lakorns with newbies they think have potential. As in promoted, kinda like pushed is what I meant haha with some opportunities that may not be given to others atm. I'm getting too much feminine vibes from In and Pon haha they look like what I would see in those GMM lakorns with male lovers, no offense haha. I do like In's acting in the man series, but I feel like it's basic for a newbie type of acting haha. I'm not too sold on Namwhan yet, I haven't seen her fully so I can't judge. From the above pics, she looks super older but it may be the makeup and lighting, along with how young In and Pon look haha. Her acting seems decent though, I've seen some clips. I'm waiting for her to show up in Thong Eak to see if I like her but I might be annoyed of her character hahah. Idk but for some reason I feel like she'll end up like a Mint Natwara... like how Mint was nang aek with both Nadech and Mark, now she's left behind. Haha hopefully doesn't happen to her, it might even be the opposite effect lmao who knows.
Poor mint n she's busy entertaining rich dudes now lol Didn't pau jin jong pair mint n with andrew and she actually got decent feedback in that one? lol but it was too little too late Some people are better off as supporting... they'll shine in evening or as supporting and people think they should be lead primetime but next to actual primetime stars it'll be apparent why they're supporting lol. If you think that above pic makes her look old, look at this lol https://www.instagram.com/p/BtiNunIlGEV/ it's sabotage AHAHAAHA BUT she appears in like 4-5 scenes today and it had some sweet scenes and drama and you can trust me, she can be lead lol I might be crazy but even in episode 1 her acting was pretty good ahhahah even tho you don't see her face hahahahah but I guess we should credit mario for the feel of the scenes lol. In is like Push where their faces are just off... was it plastic surgery or just ugly.. In looks ok in some angles but really plain too and his smile is not nice hahaha Pon has a joker smile I'm not really into his looks and his voice is not lead voice, In too he sounds so soft but not manly.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Poor mint n she's busy entertaining rich dudes now lol Didn't pau jin jong pair mint n with andrew and she actually got decent feedback in that one? lol but it was too little too late Some people are better off as supporting... they'll shine in evening or as supporting and people think they should be lead primetime but next to actual primetime stars it'll be apparent why they're supporting lol. If you think that above pic makes her look old, look at this lol https://www.instagram.com/p/BtiNunIlGEV/ it's sabotage AHAHAAHA BUT she appears in like 4-5 scenes today and it had some sweet scenes and drama and you can trust me, she can be lead lol I might be crazy but even in episode 1 her acting was pretty good ahhahah even tho you don't see her face hahahahah but I guess we should credit mario for the feel of the scenes lol. In is like Push where their faces are just off... was it plastic surgery or just ugly.. In looks ok in some angles but really plain too and his smile is not nice hahaha Pon has a joker smile I'm not really into his looks and his voice is not lead voice, In too he sounds so soft but not manly.
Hahah is she? I don't follow much on her. I think I somewhat heard she did fine in the one with Andrew haha but I didn't watch. I think she went back to rai and supporting after tho right? Haha yeah..some people are better off supporting. Some supporting I feel like should be leads. Vice versa. It's never perfect hahah. Omg what the heck!! I saw this version https://www.instagram.com/p/BtfUFZ4AieS/. And WTH CH3 airbrushed the sh*t out of the original. Of course she'll look younger when she's airbrushed hahaha.. nothing like CH3 to come in clutch with the filters huh lmao. Hahah okay, I'm excited. My sister who doesn't know anything about lakorns thought she was gonna be nang aek, so she already has a good start lmao. Yeah hahah I feel the same about In and Pon as you. In seems somewhat close to Noon.. they have been on trips together and she even had him help promote her beauty line. Where is the boy from?? Didn't you mention he came from like another series that made him kinda boost up in popularity? Lmao.

Pau Jing Jong used to be good with CH.7. But.... I actually liked the one with Bella and Aum that they produced. Pretty nam nao but I liked the execution. I think Denkhun kinda got a boost with more opportunities in there as well? Even though he's not like A-list. Wait I don't even know and I'm not the right person to judge who is what hahahha.

Omg Namwhan does have a pretty decent aura to her. She's better in motion, and you're right she does look like a mix of Noon/Pancake.. and a mix of some other actresses lmao. But dang gotta check out the episode today haha just watched this clip and she's cute and acting seems to flow well already!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bti48zfFBjM/

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hahah is she? I don't follow much on her. I think I somewhat heard she did fine in the one with Andrew haha but I didn't watch. I think she went back to rai and supporting after tho right? Haha yeah..some people are better off supporting. Some supporting I feel like should be leads. Vice versa. It's never perfect hahah. Omg what the heck!! I saw this version https://www.instagram.com/p/BtfUFZ4AieS/. And WTH CH3 airbrushed the sh*t out of the original. Of course she'll look younger when she's airbrushed hahaha.. nothing like CH3 to come in clutch with the filters huh lmao. Hahah okay, I'm excited. My sister who doesn't know anything about lakorns thought she was gonna be nang aek, so she already has a good start lmao. Yeah hahah I feel the same about In and Pon as you. In seems somewhat close to Noon.. they have been on trips together and she even had him help promote her beauty line. Where is the boy from?? Didn't you mention he came from like another series that made him kinda boost up in popularity? Lmao.

Pau Jing Jong used to be good with CH.7. But.... I actually liked the one with Bella and Aum that they produced. Pretty nam nao but I liked the execution. I think Denkhun kinda got a boost with more opportunities in there as well? Even though he's not like A-list. Wait I don't even know and I'm not the right person to judge who is what hahahha.
Yeah he was already known from some other show. In is a hiso that's why he's hanging with Noon lol. Denkhun was thrust into the front for no reason other than Ae's connections.. He got to perform with all the A-listers at the soccer event when he was just supporting and a newbie lol He performed with Taew ahahhaaa It was like wtf but he's Ae's kid. At least he's not a lead in primetime he's bad ahahhaa a lot of Ae's kids are in Krong Kam, richy, denkhun, yiwha ahhahaha but Ae can only help them with a few undeserved opportunities then the rest is n them, ie why mint n is not lead ahahhaah she had news a long time ago for having a sugar daddy then about a month ago some news came up again that she was getting paid to go party abroad with rich dudes. It was a blind item but everyone guessed her ahhaaha

Namwhan does not look that old in motion. I don't even know where Namwhan came from but she's good so far. That girl who plays pie's sister in the man series, she's good too for a newbie and she's better looking than pie so she can maybe be a future lead too. Only pau jin jong lakorn I watched was the andrew and rita one and I liked it but this production has problems with happiness! HAHAHAHA there's always something really fucked up in their storylines ahhahahaa and to add the quality in their wardrobe and such is 90s.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yeah he was already known from some other show. In is a hiso that's why he's hanging with Noon lol. Denkhun was thrust into the front for no reason other than Ae's connections.. He got to perform with all the A-listers at the soccer event when he was just supporting and a newbie lol He performed with Taew ahahhaaa It was like wtf but he's Ae's kid. At least he's not a lead in primetime he's bad ahahhaa a lot of Ae's kids are in Krong Kam, richy, denkhun, yiwha ahhahaha but Ae can only help them with a few undeserved opportunities then the rest is n them, ie why mint n is not lead ahahhaah she had news a long time ago for having a sugar daddy then about a month ago some news came up again that she was getting paid to go party abroad with rich dudes. It was a blind item but everyone guessed her ahhaaha

Namwhan does not look that old in motion. I don't even know where Namwhan came from but she's good so far. That girl who plays pie's sister in the man series, she's good too for a newbie and she's better looking than pie so she can maybe be a future lead too. Only pau jin jong lakorn I watched was the andrew and rita one and I liked it but this production has problems with happiness! HAHAHAHA there's always something really fucked up in their storylines ahhahahaa and to add the quality in their wardrobe and such is 90s.
Hahah makes sense since they are Ae's connections/kids. Lol I wanna check out Krong Kam for sure. Isn't Pie in there too? Hahah. Omg really?? Haha I like Mint N though, in my opinion I think she's versatile and take various roles. When she first came out she was kinda buzzin, people were saying she reminded them of Aum and she was gonna go far.. lmao. Hey partying with rich dudes may be the way to go these days... secure the bag all 2019. Hahaha.

Yeah Namwhan looks great in motion. Like I said probably the lighting sucks or you know what we'll just blame PJJ production cause they know how to mess things up.. hahaha. Omg I didn't even watch the one with Rita and Andrew. I skipped all their lakorns when they came over to CH.3. I think they were better with their wardrobe and 90s look back at CH.7 cause that's how CH.7 is like nowadays anyways hahaha.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hahah makes sense since they are Ae's connections/kids. Lol I wanna check out Krong Kam for sure. Isn't Pie in there too? Hahah. Omg really?? Haha I like Mint N though, in my opinion I think she's versatile and take various roles. When she first came out she was kinda buzzin, people were saying she reminded them of Aum and she was gonna go far.. lmao. Hey partying with rich dudes may be the way to go these days... secure the bag all 2019. Hahaha.

Yeah Namwhan looks great in motion. Like I said probably the lighting sucks or you know what we'll just blame PJJ production cause they know how to mess things up.. hahaha. Omg I didn't even watch the one with Rita and Andrew. I skipped all their lakorns when they came over to CH.3. I think they were better with their wardrobe and 90s look back at CH.7 cause that's how CH.7 is like nowadays anyways hahaha.
Ae makes things easier for newbies but at the end of the day it's on you hahaaa. Richy got to be in Koo Gum movie but she wasn't paid LOL Ae changed mint's name so it sounded like Aump's name too hahahah I can't remember if Nutwara is what the name was modified too coz it rhymes with Patcharapa or there was another option that was more similar to Patcharapa but the name change is part of his strategy to get the buzz for mint and other stars. Even Ken P went from Belbel to KEN LOL

I jin rita and andrew so hard but his character was an ass! Very annoying lakorn. I'm gonna watch Krong Kam but the mv and teaser really didn't impress me ahhahaa maybe coz I'm already watching too many family dramas so I'm seeing the same things over and over. I think Pie is in KK too... I don't know if theyre gonna try to make In and Pie a koojin or they'll try her with August again. She's cute with August too. I wonder if they're a couple in there. Pie is in a shit ton of projects. She's also in kao wan hai noo pen sai lub ahahhaaha she's supporting queen lol but if they want her to be a lead like this man series suggests, they need to stop airing all these lakorns or cast her in supporting AFTER she was a lead ahahah... it doesn't seem like the way to get people to think that you're a lead when you're playing all these supporting roles.

It's believeable the blind is her coz the descriptions fits and she's done it before. The bag... she said the bag was bought for her but she's not seeing the guy AHHAHA

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ae makes things easier for newbies but at the end of the day it's on you hahaaa. Richy got to be in Koo Gum movie but she wasn't paid LOL Ae changed mint's name so it sounded like Aump's name too hahahah I can't remember if Nutwara is what the name was modified too coz it rhymes with Patcharapa or there was another option that was more similar to Patcharapa but the name change is part of his strategy to get the buzz for mint and other stars. Even Ken P went from Belbel to KEN LOL

I jin rita and andrew so hard but his character was an ass! Very annoying lakorn. I'm gonna watch Krong Kam but the mv and teaser really didn't impress me ahhahaa maybe coz I'm already watching too many family dramas so I'm seeing the same things over and over. I think Pie is in KK too... I don't know if theyre gonna try to make In and Pie a koojin or they'll try her with August again. She's cute with August too. I wonder if they're a couple in there. Pie is in a shit ton of projects. She's also in kao wan hai noo pen sai lub ahahhaaha she's supporting queen lol but if they want her to be a lead like this man series suggests, they need to stop airing all these lakorns or cast her in supporting AFTER she was a lead ahahah... it doesn't seem like the way to get people to think that you're a lead when you're playing all these supporting roles.

It's believeable the blind is her coz the descriptions fits and she's done it before. The bag... she said the bag was bought for her but she's not seeing the guy AHHAHA
Did you know Nok Chatchai and Nok Sinjai are in here too?? Haha I just found out and I think I'm def gonna give this lakorn a try for them and Namwhan. I like Chatchai when he's in father roles and not trying to get with the leading lady hahah. In and Pon could be hit or miss but Pon has a growing fanbase haha I tried watching the one with him and Bua but it wasn't doing it for me.

OMG I didn't know Ken changed his name from Belbel haha that's kinda catchy but I don't really seem a pra'ek, lmao I see a cute supporting lead hahaha so yeah... maybe that was for the better. Omg Nutwara does sound like Patcharapa hahah, damn the tricks to get by lmao.

I wasn't impressed by KK teaser either...but I like the cast. Act Art has been kinda a miss for me lately. I really enjoyed TNG and the Mafia Series, along with Nakee but anything else was kinda repetitive to me. Just the style, setting, etc felt like I was just rewatching all these lakorns I liked but a more mediocre version and not so fun. I kinda get that vibe with KK... so hopefully I'll change my mind. Pie has a lot of potential I feel like but she also has the looks to be easily pushed aside. I feel like that's gonna happen to her but it's great she's in a lead with the Man series hahah. She's cute in there with In. Haven't checked her with August, did you say they were in like Sapai Jao or something?? Haha I don't remember.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Did you know Nok Chatchai and Nok Sinjai are in here too?? Haha I just found out and I think I'm def gonna give this lakorn a try for them and Namwhan. I like Chatchai when he's in father roles and not trying to get with the leading lady hahah. In and Pon could be hit or miss but Pon has a growing fanbase haha I tried watching the one with him and Bua but it wasn't doing it for me.

OMG I didn't know Ken changed his name from Belbel haha that's kinda catchy but I don't really seem a pra'ek, lmao I see a cute supporting lead hahaha so yeah... maybe that was for the better. Omg Nutwara does sound like Patcharapa hahah, damn the tricks to get by lmao.

I wasn't impressed by KK teaser either...but I like the cast. Act Art has been kinda a miss for me lately. I really enjoyed TNG and the Mafia Series, along with Nakee but anything else was kinda repetitive to me. Just the style, setting, etc felt like I was just rewatching all these lakorns I liked but a more mediocre version and not so fun. I kinda get that vibe with KK... so hopefully I'll change my mind. Pie has a lot of potential I feel like but she also has the looks to be easily pushed aside. I feel like that's gonna happen to her but it's great she's in a lead with the Man series hahah. She's cute in there with In. Haven't checked her with August, did you say they were in like Sapai Jao or something?? Haha I don't remember.
I just know the basics for this lakorn don't know the rest of the cast but it's interesting the noks are taking a break from producing lol it's ok metta won't be missed lol Ae changed James Ma's name too, Ma isn't his legal name but it's one of the family name but rolls off the tongue better and sounds famous lol I don't know if Denkhun is his real name but he's getting the nadech treatment where he doesn't go by the nickname as much which is Oun but Denkhun coz it sounds more famous lol

Well act art also had projects that was directed by Au Thannakorn and those are the bad ones lol actually he assisted on in the ones you don't like ahhahaha Off's stroke happened about 80% into the filming before Au took over so I would watch out for that lol If something seems weird, blame Au ahahhaa I just hope E yam makes an appearance coz I loved sud kaen san ruk.

Pie won't be pushed aside coz I think her mom works or knows people in ch3. August and Pie were in Tawan Yor Saeng. That could've been good but Por lol August should be pushed.

I was looking through namwhan's IG, she's just not photogenic lol Also Thong Aek has really low quality production lol if she was with a production that had better hair, make-up, wardrobe, and cinematograhy she would look better than she does too lol

lani

sarNie Hatchling
So this production is this bad? I don't really know abt them cos the only one that i watched was "Plerng Chimplee" and it was not bad though....

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
All three are actors/actresses that I have recently came to like. Pon is very handsome, In is cute and Namwaan is very beautiful. I've just watched Namwaan in Thongek and she gives off Nang'ek vibes. I'm even starting to ship her more with Mario than Kimberly. Pon's acting is good in my opinion. I'm still waiting to see more of In's acting though. Other wise, I can't wait for this.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I just know the basics for this lakorn don't know the rest of the cast but it's interesting the noks are taking a break from producing lol it's ok metta won't be missed lol Ae changed James Ma's name too, Ma isn't his legal name but it's one of the family name but rolls off the tongue better and sounds famous lol I don't know if Denkhun is his real name but he's getting the nadech treatment where he doesn't go by the nickname as much which is Oun but Denkhun coz it sounds more famous lol

Well act art also had projects that was directed by Au Thannakorn and those are the bad ones lol actually he assisted on in the ones you don't like ahhahaha Off's stroke happened about 80% into the filming before Au took over so I would watch out for that lol If something seems weird, blame Au ahahhaa I just hope E yam makes an appearance coz I loved sud kaen san ruk.

Pie won't be pushed aside coz I think her mom works or knows people in ch3. August and Pie were in Tawan Yor Saeng. That could've been good but Por lol August should be pushed.

I was looking through namwhan's IG, she's just not photogenic lol Also Thong Aek has really low quality production lol if she was with a production that had better hair, make-up, wardrobe, and cinematograhy she would look better than she does too lol
I finally got to catch up on Thong Eak haha that's why I didn't get a chance to reply but Namwhan is really good for a newbie.. she's played in another lakorn though right? Someone mentioned Great/Diana lakorn lol but I never checked that out. Still, for what she makes out to be she's impressive. But you're right about the whole production thing hahah I noticed her hairstyle kept interchanging back and forth like wth. I notice those small things so they bother me lmao. But dang she does look prettier in motion. Her pics don't do her justice lol.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I finally got to catch up on Thong Eak haha that's why I didn't get a chance to reply but Namwhan is really good for a newbie.. she's played in another lakorn though right? Someone mentioned Great/Diana lakorn lol but I never checked that out. Still, for what she makes out to be she's impressive. But you're right about the whole production thing hahah I noticed her hairstyle kept interchanging back and forth like wth. I notice those small things so they bother me lmao. But dang she does look prettier in motion. Her pics don't do her justice lol.
Great and Diana’s lakorn isn’t out yet. I think she’s gonna play like a n’rai in that one based on what I’ve seen from the BTS.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Great and Diana’s lakorn isn’t out yet. I think she’s gonna play like a n’rai in that one based on what I’ve seen from the BTS.
Makes sense! Thanks @SuzieJ. Haha, I will check Great and Diana's lakorn when it airs, would be great if Namwhan played rai cause I actually think that girl can excel in various roles!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Makes sense! Thanks @SuzieJ. Haha, I will check Great and Diana's lakorn when it airs, would be great if Namwhan played rai cause I actually think that girl can excel in various roles!
She has the look where she can play the nice girl or the n’rai so it would be a waste to see her acting the same all the time. If she does good as a n’rai, she should be like Ploy and play both n’ek and n’rai :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart

I like pon in his lakorn w/boy....lol his nk is investigating If he's gay. I also didn't like the 1 w/ bua