[Ch3] Farm Euy Farm Ruk (Geinokai)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Dan Worrawech will be directing this. I'm not entirely sure who the p'ek is, is it Toni or is it Dan?

credit to Rita's IG

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i've been seeing many pics of toni & rita together recently.. so i wish they are the pra'nangs.. love rita and of course love toni as well :D

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I think Toni is p'ek cus it's him who take couple photo with RIta.
It look like going to be a comedy, i want Rita in more drama!!!!!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Dan is a director? I never knew that or is this his first time? Love him anyways, but I'll always love Beam more. Lol.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
no i think this is not him first director... he have director movie and lakorn before though. and i think the lakorn with oil,ae and bow i think he director it. i talknig about the one oil and dan as brother

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • Dan's so cute!!! ;)
  • Anyway, I have never seen a movie or lakorn of Dan's before but i do listens to his music. So, i was wondering, those who have seen his acting. is he decent good?

fun

Expired Sarnie
if toni styled dan's hair, he will never ever get to touch my hair lmao not like he will ever anyeays. we are an ocean apart. but i hope it will be toni too he is taller as listed on his wiki lol but dan shouldnt be doing any more directing lol didnt like the one with ae and oil.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
  • Dan's so cute!!! ;)
  • Anyway, I have never seen a movie or lakorn of Dan's before but i do listens to his music. So, i was wondering, those who have seen his acting. is he decent good?
Yes Dan is pretty darn good, he's not the best, but he's a natural. Best Dan lakorn would probably be Hoi Un Chun Ruk Tur w/ Janie Thien. Typical storyline but well executed! When you have time, its worth the watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VAmAHIgWB8&feature=relmfu

fun

Expired Sarnie
I second Kashie on Dan. I personally like him more as a singer than I do as in actor though.