[CH3] Game Lah Torrachon (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Taew Natapohn / Top Jaron / Toon Pimpawee

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Game Lah Torrachon filming has officially wrapped up today 4-3-2021! :).

Cr. finbangkok

Cr. noksinjai

Cr.domenici8

Cr.au_ammodel

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Aum and yui were very good in that lakorn specially yui because she made me hate her so much in that lakorn and they both very sexy too, i do not think teaw and Toon can pull off that role.
Omg, I hated Yui so much in Prajun Lai Payak! Lol I had no idea they were remaking the lakorn. I enjoyed it a lot and rewatched it a few times. Hopefully this new version will be good!

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Unless the fitting pictures are just deceiving, I don’t think the audience will have the same reaction to Top as they did with Om. Looking at the fitting pictures, they may have changed how Wayu is being played in this version. I think Om’s Wayu was so likable to me because Om didn’t look like a menacing killer/drug dealer. He looked like the boy next door (with bad boy hidden underneath) and he was really straight forward that he only cared for Aum’s character. My opinion but I think Top’s fitting picture makes his character look like the typical ChaoPor gangster.
This! Yes, the way you described Om's Wayu was perfect! Lol and not only did he love and care for Aum, he was also attractive! When I first laid eyes on him coming out from that water... :love::love::love::love:

Top is a cute guy, but I don't know we'll be rooting for his and Taew's characters, like we did Om & Aum's lol.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
This! Yes, the way you described Om's Wayu was perfect! Lol and not only did he love and care for Aum, he was also attractive! When I first laid eyes on him coming out from that water... :love::love::love::love:

Top is a cute guy, but I don't know we'll be rooting for his and Taew's characters, like we did Om & Aum's lol.
The charm of Om's Wayu was he was part of the "outlaws" but still had good principles? Plus Om in his mid-20's did not look weak? (the korean idol type was not a thing in Thai industry yet) so physically he looked convincing as a bad guy that can kick *ss without looking threatning. I kinda understand why Top was picked here cause he got that mature look needed for mob Wayu. I guess he will play a more dangerous looking one. Everyone was cheering for Om and Aum so who knows ? Maybe Taew will ends up having more chem with Top ? Lol

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
This lakorn seems like it's been filming forever. Good thing I'm not a fan of the storyline or else I would have been so frustrated waiting for it to air.