[CH3] Game Lah Torrachon (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Taew Natapohn / Top Jaron / Toon Pimpawee

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
This lakorn seems like it's been filming forever. Good thing I'm not a fan of the storyline or else I would have been so frustrated waiting for it to air.
I think the filming was right on schedule. Despite COVID19, the shooting took place in three phases and completed on time. Usually Action lakorns take a long time to film and this one in particular needed 100 queues.

Timelines are as below-
The Lakorn was officially announced on Sep 1,2019
Fitting pictures came out on Dec 1,2019
Followed by 1 month of workshop for action scenes
Shooting started on Feb 15,2020
Shooting officially wrapped up on March 4th,2021
Editing completed on May 18,2021
Waited for an available airing time and got scheduled to air on Oct 28,2021.

Going by the comments on AFN, I was discouraged from watching Kom Faek. But I ended up watching and liking it. This one I will definitely give a try :)

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
Synopsis of the drama -

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
First time watched a lakorn live without eng subs...

The introduction to the main characters was done well... Mark,Taew and Toon have worked hard on action scenes and body language... There is chemistry between Taew and Toon as two sisters who have immense love for each other. Mark as tough cop was believable... He was also good in those emotional scenes when he loses one of his colleague.. The plot is intriguing and the villains are interesting... Nok Chatchai as Mark's boss was good too.. Overall a well made episode no 1.