[CH3] Game Lah Torrachon (Metta Mahaniyom) : Mark Prin / Taew Natapohn / Top Jaron / Toon Pimpawee

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Since he didn’t end up with either Taew or Mew in Rak Nakara now he gets to end up with both in their own lakorn lol. Still hoping he gets to reunite with Yaya or Bella but most likely that’s not happening now since he will have three lakorns :/

nalyli

sarNie Egg
Mark been practicing shooting for lakorn. It’s seem Topiz & Poppy Boonyisa is going to part in lakorn too.
Cr:yuijeen
81A20F51-C5E1-44D8-82EC-1BA2B6F5D4A9.jpeg 279A234F-A34B-46C9-8239-D6FFF7DAF13A.jpeg AE8C5C45-4542-4CEC-B9BA-E4BF9B52FE38.jpeg

Last edited:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yes, last drama was so sad. Hope this one it will be a happy ending for Mark and Taew.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yes! So excited to hear Taew has a lakorn lined up. And she gets to reunite with Jao Noi. Please please have lots of romance mixed in with action please!! ><

Which one is with Nadech??

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm happy that Mark gets 2 lakorns for next year (I was so upset that it took forever for his lakorn with Mew to even start filming and when it did it took forever; therefore, forcing Mark to only have one lakorn to film and one lakorn to air next year). I'm also glad that it is with a n'ek that I like watching and one that he had chemistry with. However, I don't like Metta's full on action lakorns. They are grim and depressing with hardly any breaks to take off the tension (cough cough Kom Faek). They really need to do a full on romantic lakorn like Khun Chai Ronnapee, it was Metta's only full romance lakorn and pretty much the best lakorn this production has produced. Pope Rak was pretty good as well but since Nok Sinjai was in charge of that lakorn it doesn't count. I hope that in this lakorn there is a good balance of action and romance.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm happy that Mark gets 2 lakorns for next year (I was so upset that it took forever for his lakorn with Mew to even start filming and when it did it took forever; therefore, forcing Mark to only have one lakorn to film and one lakorn to air next year). I'm also glad that it is with a n'ek that I like watching and one that he had chemistry with. However, I don't like Metta's full on action lakorns. They are grim and depressing with hardly any breaks to take off the tension (cough cough Kom Faek). They really need to do a full on romantic lakorn like Khun Chai Ronnapee, it was Metta's only full romance lakorn and pretty much the best lakorn this production has produced. Pope Rak was pretty good as well but since Nok Sinjai was in charge of that lakorn it doesn't count. I hope that in this lakorn there is a good balance of action and romance.
Pope Rak was one of my favorites from their productions but true it was more his wives. I actually liked Tawan Deurd and Neur Mek from the. Well the parts that aired of Neur Mek. Mark and Mint had cute scenes.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Wasn't Prajan Lai Payak the lakorn where Weir sleeps with both Aum and Yui?
Yes that’s the one:facepalm: if I remember correctly a lot of people wanted Aump to end up with Om instead of Weir lolz the sleeping with both sisters was pretty messed up. I hope if Taew and Mark Lakorn is the remake, I hope they don’t make Mark character sleep with both sisters.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Fitting day! (1-12-20220) Mark is fitting for his new Drama (lakorn) "Game Lah Torrachon" today with his leading lady, Taew Natapohn and co-stars, Top Jaron and Toon Pimpawee. Filming will start on February. This will be under Metta and Mahaniyom production.
©prinfanclub

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Wait whattt? Toon left ch7. Guess she got tired of barely getting roles. So weird to see her promoting Wimarn Montra and then all of a sudden I see her on ch3,

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Honestly, I want them to develop a new story not remake. I have not watch the old version but I searched up the story line and it not my cup of tea. It is just girl fighting for one guy and drug dealer to keep the story moving. There are so many things that they can come up with drug dealer or crime but I guess they got lazy and just want to make something that is already been made.