❤️[Ch3] Game Prattana (RakLakorn): Alek Teeradetch/Nychaa Nuttanicha

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really liked them in Sapai Jao together and their last pairing was a dud (it was more the writer's fault more than the actors, Nychaa and Alek could only do so much with a boring script). This genre looks like it could bring more sparks to this pairing. I wish Alek could reunite with Prang again, they were really cute.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I really liked them in Sapai Jao together and their last pairing was a dud (it was more the writer's fault more than the actors, Nychaa and Alek could only do so much with a boring script). This genre looks like it could bring more sparks to this pairing. I wish Alek could reunite with Prang again, they were really cute.
I also really liked them in Sapai Jao. I didn’t watch their second lakorn cause it wasn’t my kind of lakorn so I’m excited for this. I’m hoping Nychaa gets to pair up with some of Ch3’s other actors too cause she seems like one of the neks Ch3 is willing to promote more.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
They were super boring in their last lakorn. New and Prima stole the show lol I think they were sweet in Sapai Jao. Hopefully this one brings back the sparks they had in SJ otherwise I’m gonna be mad. I’d honestly prefer Alek and Prang reuniting instead of these two again though.

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. It's a pity that the 2nd lakorn for them was a dud. I enjoyed it but it was just so-so. New and Prima's story line out shined their's. I like them together so I'm hoping this one brings back the spice. It looks like a slap-kiss kind of genre.

I really liked him with Prang too but it's sad she's 2nd lead or N'ek for evenings only. :/ Anyways, can't wait for more updates on this.

Ohhh but it would've been so nice to Nine in a slap kiss style too. Darn!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So this is Rak Lakorn’s production? If so I will go and edit that into the title.