[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Should we have a glimpse of Game Rai Game Ruk? Waiting for Oct is just painful :))

cr:khum1695

Charles: Fahlada, when you keeps on denying that you don't know me, it must means you're afraid of me then?
Fahlada: STOP bothering my sister -- if you touch her, even a tiny finger tip, you'll ....
Charles: Why? What will you do to me then?
Fahlada tries to run
Charles: Hey, you can't even do anything with just this much. I'm going to marry your sister, as for you ... you can only be my bed partner.
Eng trans by cecilia@yadech.com

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the clip...haha he got socked...we waited this long wait a bit won't hurt. oct is around the corner already. can't wait.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
man,i can't watch the video.Suck man. So, this is airing after Boy/Margie right?

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
AyLove - it's unforunate that the video was removed by the user but i'll assume it's because the production doesn't want to spoil us yet. basically though, nadech is doing well with being the aggresive and seductive charles ;)

I effin love that magazine cover! haha excuse myself but goodness, these two are making it hard for me to wait for GRGR. This is just the beginning though, there will be more pictures and promotions soon.

neena

sarNie Adult
this is why we love him so much lol ^^ he always puts a smile on our faces lol...yaya is playing along now too lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
love the 2nd pix of them with their lips! <3 this need to air SOOON!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
[NYtogether] ณเดชน์-ญาญ่า เฉพาะกิจ งานyumyum jumbo tacteam Big Fun@ อุดรธานี

clip credit from yayaurussaya channel

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thank you na kha, Alice!

I think Nadech and Yaya spent more time with each other than with their own family!