[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
im glad they are still having up to 20+ epi. this must be ch3s longest lakorn ever! thanks teedee

cant wait to til i get off of work to watch it fully

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Butt spanking!!! I loved the premiere! This is going to be good.

You guys, I am soooo spazzing!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
How is it so far? I'm at work and just taking a few minutes to check in. I'm so jealous of the people who actually gets to watch it live.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I absolutely LOVE the first episode and I'm liking the pace of everything so far. Saichon falls for Nangfah at first sight! Soo sweet! The way they both stare at eachother just kills me and I'm currently replaying the scene where they almost kissed! They're chemistry is just amazing, seriously! All the minor character are hilarious haha. I LOL when those girls were screaming and chasing after Saichon because he's "all grown up" and ready to find a wife. For now, none of them are overly too annoying but I hope I don't take that comment back. OH and of course, I squeal whenever "Tee Ruk" starts playing in the background. Such a great song which represents Saichon's character and the island scenes.

Ppl can say I'm judging too early but I personally say both Yaya and Nadech are doing extremely well acting their roles as Saichon and Nangfah. Yaya is sure convincing as a girl with a personality of an 8 year old. I can totally see why Saichon falls so deeply in love with her and starts the bad games when they enter the city.

With that, I'm anxious for the second episode!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Same here ceda and tinah...this is killing me, I can't concetrate at work at all ..can't to get home....4 more hour till I'm off...

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Episode 1 brought me to heaven and left me there. I love every single minute of it. :thumbsup: Yaya and Nadech is such an amazing actor/actress, they brought life to there character and made it worth the wait. Yaya voice and the way she laugh is too cute, really love all the scenes of them two. When she made fun of Saichon for screaming in the bathroom and kept laughing and touching his face...I literally laugh with her. This lakorn made me blush and smile throughout the whole time I watched it, this lakorn shouldn't be missed. Oh I love how she calls herself Nangfah and always grab Saichon arms or hide behind him...she only trust him. Saichon fell in love with her at first sight. He carried and care for her until she woke up. I can't wait for more, only 1 episode is not enough but it was the best one episode ever! :yes:

mariakheav

sarNie Egg
Omg I love Yaya and Nadech!!! I just finish episode one and I LOVE IT. Nangfah and Saichon is freakin hilarious. Can't wait for more. I LOVE YADECH!!!!!!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Episode 1 brought me to heaven and left me there. I love every single minute of it. :thumbsup: Yaya and Nadech is such an amazing actor/actress, they brought life to there character and made it worth the wait. Yaya voice and the way she laugh is too cute, really love all the scenes of them two. When she made fun of Saichon for screaming in the bathroom and kept laughing and touching his face...I literally laugh with her. This lakorn made me blush and smile throughout the whole time I watched it, this lakorn shouldn't be missed. Oh I love how she calls herself Nangfah and always grab Saichon arms or hide behind him...she only trust him. Saichon fell in love with her at first sight. He carried and care for her until she woke up. I can't wait for more, only 1 episode is not enough but it was the best one episode ever! :yes:

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
So far so good!! I really like the first ep and at this early point Im totally hooked.. Im liking how YaYa has no shame and she always starts the skinship with no malice.. And same time with Barry's modesty with malice.. Every time these two had eye contacts or Skinship, Im in cloud nine... These two are so cute... And Addicting....

-EDIT-

Just wondering if anyone here know where to download a good quality Videos..

puca

sarNie Juvenile
honestly, i'm not hooked yet... there were some things i felt were too over the top and too fictional...
but i can't wait till yaya loses her memories and nadech gets all about revenge, that part seems to be more interesting than the island part

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Oooooohhhh!!!! I so agree with you. This first episode was mind-blowing ! So many things happened and the love story between Saichon and Nangfah starts the minute Saichon lays his eyes on her. Yaya is just hilarious and daring, she is this bundle of cute trouble that keep bringing so much different emotions in Saichon . He just can keep up ! Specially that he is aware of his buding feelings and attraction for Nangfah . She has lost her memory but he is definitely going to loose his mind LOL !!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw man! I only had enough time to watch the first 4 segments of episode 1. So far…FREAKISHLY adorable…the both of them. The people of Min Island are so corny LOL! You’ll notice that with small towns/villages. Every little issue is a BIG one LOL!

Nangfah is so cute when she was eating all those fruits. And she’s so cluessless. She wanted to bathe with SaiChon kekekeke…

Can’t watch the rest til after 4PM and that’s like in 3 more hours <_< !

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm captivated already. I love the whole feel of the series. The opening theme is beautiful & appealing. I see the sea turtle on the flag may represent their separation in the future because of their sin of eating the turtle eggs. The costars are great actors & characters so far.

Yaya as Nangfah is completely different from Yaya as Rueng. She is an exceptional actress. Nadech as Saichon is adorable! They are both freakin so cute! I look forward to seeing their feelings develop.

The island is breathtakingly amazing. I am going to go there one day...

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
Ah!!! Too cute, I loved when Nang Fah was laughing & rubbing Saichon's face saying, "Tut gae kot nah Saichon!" She was so cute & he looked enchanted by her adorable laugh :) I need to grab myself a 'oxgen mask' before I faint ^^

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Are u guys sure this is a slap/kiss lakorn?

LOL I thought I was watching a comedy lakorn LOL

Saichon and Nangfa are freaking hilarious LOL