[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
puhahahhaha I asked admins on Barry.Ya and they said that Yadech is spending 6 days together in Chiang Mai to film TNNKK

I wonder if they watched yesterday ep together LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
puhahahhaha I asked admins on Barry.Ya and they said that Yadech is spending 6 days together in Chiang Mai to film TNNKK

I wonder if they watched yesterday ep together LOL
I senses this this hot koo-kwan is hiding something that all of us don know yet like
they are actually dating but just not yet to announce it to the public.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
omg omg omg ep 4 was by far the best ep i've ever seen in any lakorn series! I no im bias since im a yadech fan but seriously its just so great! <3 i like cried when i saw the preview! if they r separating nangfah and saichon in the next ep they have to at least let them meet in sunday's ep rt?? there r like no words to how much i love yadech rt now! gosh im going crazy! idk if u guys feel the same but for me i think yaya acting as nangfah is the best! i loved her in DJA and liked her in TD but acting as nangfah is something else! I seriously don't really like falada's character cuz shes too naive and listens to her sis at the time and KEEP HURTING SAICHON! lol! but im still anticipating how yaya is gonna act as falada! gosh im so gonna cry tmr for sure!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Just finish watching it and omg I LOVE LOVE LOVE this episode...gosh I don't want to see saichon and nangfah get seperated! I'm going to cry so much...

So my favorite scene has got to be the morning scene! I love how nangfah run her finger across saichon forehead and then to his eye...that was so romantic! And of course every scene that has nangfah and saichon in it! I waited the whole day just to watch this and it was totally worth the wait!

Now that I just finish watching it, I think I'm going to watch the morning scene again...wait! Ill watch it through out the night, cause I don't think I can go to sleep because saichon and nangfah is stuck in my head!!!! HELP HELP HELP PLEASE!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult

Fasten your seat belts, dearies

Ready to Charles and Fahalda

Yeah after tomorrow ep

No more Mr. Nice Saichon or Ms. Cute Nangfah

We will only have Mr. Charming jerk Charles and the tomboy girl Fahlada

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT READY KIZUKAMI!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT THEIR HAPPINESS TO END! I WANT MORE OF NANGFAH AND SAICHON'S SWEETNESS!!! I'M NOT READY!!! WHY SO SOON???? IT SEEMS LIKE SHE'S ONLY BEEN ON THE ISLAND FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!! :cry1:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
^ fahlada is a tomboy?? -- i am actually looking forward to a jerk-face-Charles :D ... it's the losing his Nangfah part i cannot stand... i might skip tomorrow's epi and just read what y'all are posting

... mannnnn i can't wait for tomorrow's epi ... i'm so bored... watching/making/watching/making ... running out of things to so ....

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
LOL I've read "Game Rai Game Rak" novel translated in yadech.com

The way the author "builds" Charles and Fahlada like the song "I love the way you lie" by Rihana and Eminem

Yup they are sadist like that LOL

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Is Fahlada's character even mature enough to take over her dad's airline business?? It doesn't really say much about her profession or what she does. I hope so, because I don't want everything to be under Prae's control. Because it's rightfully hers and she should maintain it.

And omg, 3 years! *fanning self,
That's a long time! Saichon must misses his wife like CRAZY!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

Fah is a photographer ... basically, Choomprae is gonna take over her adopted dad's business, company (that's why and how she meets Charles later)

Fah is a laid-back girl, she is like ... hummm Jeed? yup sorta, she is easy-going, care-free so she has a lot of guys around her LOL that just make Charles pissed off LOL

lmao if u have time, take sometimes to read the novel, I love the part when he just kidnaps her LOL 4 days of running away together, ton of willings but I am sure they won't include much in this lakorn

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@d2balways, I love your gif! lol and I especially love the sight of Saichon carrying Nangfah and spinning her around and everything. uber sweetness on overload...

so we will see Saichon getting beat up, Nangfah getting dragged away, Mr. Charles' appearance, and heartless Fahlada all in tomorrow's episode? uhhhhh... :nailbiter: that's so wrong.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
awwww... fahlada is heartless?? or just doesn't know that she LUB LUB LUB him??

:D so... whose got the link to the translated novel??

tinah

sarNie Coma
ah theres no words for me to describe how i feel about these two!! episode 4 is by far the best and most sweetest! i couldnt stop blushing and smiling at my laptop screen..love the line at the cave when nang fah said "saichon, you will be the only person who conquer my heart" it caught me off guard when she walked to give him a kiss on the lip, such a daring girl! my heart dropped.

nang fah seem eager to be cuddling with saichon. i couldnt help by hide my face when she ask him if they can cuddle in bed *em:p*

im not ready for the separation *no-no* i guess we have to cherish every moment as we can

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
scream!! Ep.4 was so cute&so sweet!! can't stop smiling. blush as well haha...look like real not acting at all...yadech so cute!!!..don't want to see the part they separated will cried..

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
ah theres no words for me to describe how i feel about these two!! episode 4 is by far the best and most sweetest! i couldnt stop blushing and smiling at my laptop screen..love the line at the cave when nang fah said "saichon, you will be the only person who conquer my heart" it caught me off guard when she walked to give him a kiss on the lip, such a daring girl! my heart dropped.

I want them to pause rite there. At the swing n the Eskimo kiss lol. By far my fav scene

nang fah seem eager to be cuddling with saichon. i couldnt help by hide my face when she ask him if they can cuddle in bed *em:p*

im not ready for the separation *no-no* i guess we have to cherish every moment as we can

Areeya

sarNie Adult
omg im so anxious for tomorrow episode but at the same time i think i cnt stand watching nadaech emotional hurt i think tomorrow i need to get myself at least 10 boxes of tissues :( i jus cnt stand seeing them separted i would love to see more of them on the island rather then at a crazy/drama place like bangkok...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
jus wnt to add...i really love nadaech character in hea i wonder is there in guys out der that actually excist in this world that is jus like him cuz i would b happy to b wid the type of guy like nadech...but i doubt it guys like dat is all dead...lol...