[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
No kids...maybe they'll surprise us...

In the novel, some of the things Saichon says to Fahlada about their son, Baby T, is heart wrenching.

little

sarNie Adult
since they have an intimate night/morning wedding will nang fa get pregnant cus i'm really hoping for baby they are the cutest couple made me fall in luv with them cant wait that lady scares the freak of me she's mysterious the doctor in the island where everyone respect. luv all the characters what's the real name that plays mamee and suay they into characters even though they are new cant get enough fever yadech. couldn't believe i would fall for a young man barry making me feel young again all blushing away

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Gosh...they are just so natural. It feels so real. They mess around like there's no camera around. These two will definitely go far in the future with their acting abilities. The cave scene...I can't stop thinking about. How Saichon kissed Nangfah's face....Ekkkkkkkk! *dies* And when he stole kisses from her on the swing...i had hearts in my eyes.

I adore the people at Min Island. Even Mami isn't a n'rai. She felt really bad when Nangfah went missing. Their wedding tradition is very cute. No bride today will ever want a wedding like that...their dress will be ruin and make-up all smeared up LOL!

I must say again how much I loooooove Saichon's house. Especially when it's sitting on water. So romantic...Nangfah and Saichon dipping their feet in the water.

I will miss the corny Saichon, but I'm ready for the hot Charles.

Nangfah ruk Saichon mak mak mak mak...Love Yaya's voice!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'M NOT READY KIZUKAMI!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT THEIR HAPPINESS TO END! I WANT MORE OF NANGFAH AND SAICHON'S SWEETNESS!!! I'M NOT READY!!! WHY SO SOON???? IT SEEMS LIKE SHE'S ONLY BEEN ON THE ISLAND FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!! :cry1:
yeah xox that is just so fast :girlmad: just got done with Episode 4 I had goosebumps
while watching it on my iphone it made me blush blush so much now I'm going to miss
Nangfah and Saichon the lovely pair from heaven when episode 5 next
guess I have to fasten my seat belt for safety cos the play boy jerk Charles and
Fahlada battle is arriving

get ready xox :gungirl:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Gosh...they are just so natural. It feels so real. They mess around like there's no camera around. These two will definitely go far in the future with their acting abilities. The cave scene...I can't stop thinking about. How Saichon kissed Nangfah's face....Ekkkkkkkk! *dies* And when he stole kisses from her on the swing...i had hearts in my eyes.

I adore the people at Min Island. Even Mami isn't a n'rai. She felt really bad when Nangfah went missing. Their wedding tradition is very cute. No bride today will ever want a wedding like that...their dress will be ruin and make-up all smeared up LOL!

I must say again how much I loooooove Saichon's house. Especially when it's sitting on water. So romantic...Nangfah and Saichon dipping their feet in the water.

I will miss the corny Saichon, but I'm ready for the hot Charles.

Nangfah ruk Saichon mak mak mak mak...Love Yaya's voice!!!
I love Nangfah little squeaky sweet soft voice it made me smile when I hear her say
'nangfah ruk saichon pen khun deo talod pai' :kiss3:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
awwww... fahlada is heartless?? or just doesn't know that she LUB LUB LUB him??

:D so... whose got the link to the translated novel??
Hey if You watch one of the interview, Yaya said that Fah does love Sacihon/Charles but I guess she loves her sister more so she would do anything for her! :shock2: haha

lilypha

sarNie Adult
^

Fah is a photographer ... basically, Choomprae is gonna take over her adopted dad's business, company (that's why and how she meets Charles later)

Fah is a laid-back girl, she is like ... hummm Jeed? yup sorta, she is easy-going, care-free so she has a lot of guys around her LOL that just make Charles pissed off LOL

lmao if u have time, take sometimes to read the novel, I love the part when he just kidnaps her LOL 4 days of running away together, ton of willings but I am sure they won't include much in this lakorn

cant read thai but I am dying to read this novel. love yadech so much.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Hey if You watch one of the interview, Yaya said that Fah does love Sacihon/Charles but I guess she loves her sister more so she would do anything for her! :shock2: haha
Even though she was unhappy with it.

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
Exactly my point, they let them have a Intimate scenes and bed scene so why not include the son. It's gonna be more painful and heart wrenching for Saichon if ever they included the son. But you know how viewers love the angst and pain. YADECH scenes always give me a tooth not just tooth but teeth ache. They are beyond sweetness.. These two know how to act so natural.

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
i agree with everything everyone said!! this lakorn is just too awesome! I loved like every single moment of it! i'm so not ready for charles and fahlada cuz it just wouldnt be sweet anymore but i do want to c the city scenes lol! im so contradicting myself. lol. but i so wish theres like an uncut version i would totally buy the DVDS for it!!!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
if u get to see ep 5 today

you will agree with me that Yadech is one of the best Koo Kwan in Thai and they are the best couple right now !!!!

Totally awesome performance today

I was crying inside the separation scene. I feel damn hurt for Saichon!

Nadech was damn good in that scene

Next week is Charles and Fahlada READY?

lol so now on we will only have :r-scene-pop-corn:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
There's no word to describe today ep!!! :eyetwitch: I mean honestly, you could get all of the emotions that you can possibly get from a lakorn. :cry: I mean, it's a official guys, Nadech and Yaya have the best chemistry on camera. I mean you can't even tell if it was acting or if it was real. Their acting really got to me, really really got to me, I was crying my eyes out and I didn't even watch the whole scene when they were seperate! So :bravo: to Yadech!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I couldn't sit still with this episode. It tore me up with all the foreshadowing of them being apart. Poor Nang Fah, she wanted a kid with Saichon... now they are apart :cry1:

Can't wait to see Charles tomorrow, let the :slapandkissse3: begin!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
cant wait for tomorrow ep. cant wait until saichon meets his nang fah again... :dance3:

arun

sarNie Egg
Game rai game ruk has totally ruin my sleep. I wake up early every morning to see this drama, but is so worth it!!!! :thumbsup: I'm going to be sad when it ends. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVER YADECH. I have Yadech fever and i do not want it to be cure.