[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I so want to see this! Can't wait to go home and watch episode 5...

So like I'm at work and the whole time I keep thinking about saichon and nangfah morning scene...like seriously I want to go home and watch that scene again! Yesterday I watch it thousand of time it is still not enough for me...

But I am scared for todays episode because I don't want to see my saichon and nangfah get seperated...

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
imma wait for tomorrow's epi... passing on the sad until i can also see the happy

Hey if You watch one of the interview, Yaya said that Fah does love Sacihon/Charles but I guess she loves her sister more so she would do anything for her! :shock2: haha
which interview there's so much :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just got done watching one of the most devastating scene of lakorn thai! my eyes were balling with tears, i felt like my heart got broken into pieces, these two really touched me..

on tomorrows epi, saichon turns into charles but even so, he couldn't forget about his beloved nang fah..he counted the days that they splited..hurts me so much *ncry*

but wow, charles is like a whole new person once he got out from the airplane. such an eyecandy :blnk:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
no offense to any fan.... but as i rewatch GRGR ... i just don't like looking at Mint .... she reminds me a little of a mutating rat ... maybe i've been watching to much sci-fi channel... but her nose is so small and pointy when she makes an unpleasant face.... it just yells 'RAT FACE' at me .... although i did enjoy her in Ngao Ruk Luang Jai ... i just might not like her character in here ... maybe my bias of splitting Nangfah & Saichon apart :(

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
My gosh. My heart hurts so much after watching today episode. I couldn't bare to watch all of it because it was too much :cry1::teary: :cry1: I didn't think that it would be this sad. :cry: The way Fah scream for Saichon made it even more sad because it was so real and Saichon was fighting till the last second for her. I haven't seen anything this sad in so long. When they held hands while the bad guy was pulling Fah away, I nearly faint. I can't believe Saichon got shot!!! Then that stupid guy kicking his arms while he's down and grabbing Nangfah hand! When they brought Saichon in to poor the liquid on his wounds, I was feeling the pain myself. These two are professional actor/actress! Everything was coming so natural from them and I believe every second of it to be real :thumbsup: I can't wait to see the city scene now, because Saichon has been waiting to see his wife again. Her not remembering him not only will crush his heart, but mines too. We seen them when they met, laugh, cry, and grew to love each other...those moment will never be forgotten. It was too special.

If the rating don't go up, I don't know what to say but that to me this is the best lakorn ever!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
WAAAAAH!!! I cried an ocean. So so so sad. The separation scene was well executed. Nangfah did not want to go and she fought til the very end. Siachon lost his Nangfah.

The episode started sweetly with Saichon teaching Nangfah the ukulele then...*sniff sniff* ends with nangfah taken away and Saichon near death.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i just got done watching one of the most devastating scene of lakorn thai! my eyes were balling with tears, i felt like my heart got broken into pieces, these two really touched me..

on tomorrows epi, saichon turns into charles but even so, he couldn't forget about his beloved nang fah..he counted the days that they splited..hurts me so much *ncry*

but wow, charles is like a whole new person once he got out from the airplane. such an eyecandy :blnk:
Yes...for everyday they are apart, he adds a marble to a jar. So far almost 3 jars fulled.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult

YES!! OMG, I FELT LIKE MY HEART WAS BEING RIPPED OUT WITH THEM!!! :cry: POOR SAICHON! WHEN NANGFAH ESPCAPED AND RAN BEHIND SAICHON FOR PROTECTION----OMFG!!!! VERY TOUCHING!!! DEFINITELY ONE OF THE MOST DEVASTATING SCENES OF LAKORN THAI LIKE YOU SAID!

Yasa needs to die a horrible death!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
if u get to see ep 5 today

you will agree with me that Yadech is one of the best Koo Kwan in Thai and they are the best couple right now !!!!

Totally awesome performance today

I was crying inside the separation scene. I feel damn hurt for Saichon!

Nadech was damn good in that scene

Next week is Charles and Fahlada READY?

lol so now on we will only have :r-scene-pop-corn:
When Saichon held onto Nangfah's leg as Yasa is ripping her off of him...oh I can't even describe in words all the emotions building inside me. Then when he ran after the boat and collapsed in the sea, my whole world shattered. I felt so empty.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Yes...for everyday they are apart, he adds a marble to a jar . So far almost 3 jars fulled.
"i keep replay ep. 5 part 6 where they show the next ep. it so sad how he counting the time when he n nang fah gets separate" :cry: , also when he said something where his nang fah and drops the marble to the jar :lmao: .
what also makes me happy is when they meets again it makes my heart beat fast, cause i feel happy for both of them that they get to see each other again,cause they had been separate so long.

tinah

sarNie Coma
now the fans said they dont want the sweet scenes to end lol

barry-yaya really drawn us in to their character and made us believe they are truly in love..everything came out naturally and they totally nailed the scene! even Anne Thongprasom whos a professional actress were complimenting on their acting. now we when we go to pantip or the thai websites people are saying how much they love saichon and nang fah..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm really sad. I cried when Nangfah was taken away and hearing her screaming for Saichon. I hate this. I haven't cried for a lakorn in so long and I really didn't want to but like Saichon and Nangfah's love is too tangible not to feel the pain. ><
I can't even listen to Tee Rak anymore.
and holy cow, those vases with the stones are so much more significant than I imagined...poor Saichon counting those horrible days of being apart from Nangfah. T-T

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
now the fans said they dont want the sweet scenes to end lol

barry-yaya really drawn us in to their character and made us believe they are truly in love..everything came out naturally and they totally nailed the scene! even Anne Thongprasom whos a professional actress were complimenting on their acting. now we when we go to pantip or the thai websites people are saying how much they love saichon and nang fah..
Lol. That's why I was saying to that they complain about the too much sweet scene, but it sure ends pretty fast and now we are heartbroken. Now they will understand Charles more. Yeah I like to hear good feedback for this lakorn because they deserve it! I really hope the rating goes up.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
U know what I am watching ep 2 again

The part when Saichon says about his parents who got killed by a storm is really touching "I tried to help them, but I was a kid. I just watched them die before me"

I could feel his pain again when he can't save Nangfah, he tried to save her, but he couldn't, he saw her being taken away from him on the boat. Crying and collapsing

That must be a nightmare for Saichon