[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
^

let me erase your sadness !

LOL Apparently, Fahlada is gonna live at her parents' house and Charles would live nearby and then he would sneak into her house LOL there will be R, willing. U will see shirtless Charles for sure LOL
thanks for the Spoiler, cant wait to see all those scene. :coverlaf:

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my god, whoever can translate the interview in this magazine, I would love and appreciate them soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! :D

^

LOL Apparently, Fahlada is gonna live at her parents' house and Charles would live nearby and then he would sneak into her house LOL there will be R, willing. U will see shirtless Charles for sure LOL

Thank you. Please spoil us with your awesome photos and vids when the time comes na ka. I really love them.

If Fahlada lives at her parents house, how about Prae? How will Charles sneak in without the older sister knowing? Def. something to look forward to. I do love slap/kiss just can't give up dreamy SaiChon/Nangfah yet.

paof

^

i dont remember where i read this exactly but someone mention that she want them to keep this dialogue "something he will married her sister as for her she will be his bed partner" i dont remember it exactly maybe in here or spicyforum or yadech dont remember. i would love to hear that from his mouth with his expression on his face..lol :coverlaf:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw…thanks Kizukami…that really did make me feel a little better.

Cupid…I hope they go too. I freaking love Ratree Samosorn. My favorite Thai talk show.

SPMxoxo97…I hope some can translate too cuz I can’t read Thai. I especially want to read the article with Yaya and Ann Throngprasom.

Suprab buroot satan…I think that is Mami. Looks just like her, small and petite. She’s actually really cute to me.

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
Aw…thanks Kizukami…that really did make me feel a little better.

Cupid…I hope they go too. I freaking love Ratree Samosorn. My favorite Thai talk show.

SPMxoxo97…I hope some can translate too cuz I can’t read Thai. I especially want to read the article with Yaya and Ann Throngprasom.

Suprab buroot satan…I think that is Mami. Looks just like her, small and petite. She’s actually really cute to me.
yeah it is Mami. Cause I think later on, she will help Sacihon get Nangfah back and that's when she meets James, I guess!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
suprab, those lines are from a scene in GRGR. It's when Charles announces that he'll marry Prae but then he goes to mock Fah and tries to steal a kiss from her. He's a total jerk in that scene 555

paof

yeah it is Mami. Cause I think later on, she will help Sacihon get Nangfah back and that's when she meets James, I guess!!!
cause she look pretty in that pix. she has to be pretty right cause now saichon is a millionaire too. i was wondering will she live with saichon to help him to get his nang fah back. :scratchchin:

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lakornkiki, Prae will be living in the main house and Fah decides to live in her parent's house so Charles will be sneaking in to see his wifey :) He does get caught by Prae once but he makes some excuses that he has something important to talk to Fah lol.

SPMxoxo97

sarNie Hatchling
cause she look pretty in that pix. she has to be pretty right cause now saichon is a millionaire too. i was wondering will she live with saichon to help him to get his nang fah back. :scratchchin:
haha she is pretty. I actually really like her character cause even though she really loves Sacihon but she learns to let of someone she loves so they can be happy. She's not those character that you know try to kill the main girl or something like that so they can get the guy but she is actually nice. I mean I do feel bad for her at one point where she found out that Sacihon likes Nangfah and then she said all of those things to Nangfah but the thing is, she regreted it, she learned that she was wrong and then she apologize to them and then when she support the fact that Sacihon is gonna go and look for Nangfah. So yeah I like her!!! :D

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
^

LMAO That sounds like a scene in 'Samee' where the P'ek (Pol) climbed up the N'ek's (Joy Siriluk) house, went through her window and 'R' her.