[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Last post for today na. see you tomorrow.

Let's see if you can hold your laugh! No wonder I am so in love with him. I always get a good laugh.

Maybe he is doing his moves from the 4+1 concert. ROFL.
Omg you have got to love nadech! He always have to do the most silly thing ever! That why we love him so much...lol...thanks sharing na ja!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
TheIQzero

OH man, look at how Charles is gonna kiss Fah puahahhaha

I think the magazine cover shot will be cute! Look at them!!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Barry is total deal. He looks hot when he acts dorky/nerd. He looks hotter when he acts cute/ funny. He look hottest when he acts all man. He's only 20 something and he can have this kind of affect what more if he ages a little bit. This kid could be deadly and lethal. Eveything he does is beautiful.
Good points! I must shake my head in agreement. (; He is 20 on Dec.17th na.

neena

sarNie Adult
The sudsapda shoot looks great! from the video, i think i am already going to like the clothing, nadech is wearing the same shirt he wore when he was playing saichon and nangfah with P'Boy LOL. P'boy must have been there too lol.

Damn that kiss!!! I gotta give props to P'aew because the director gets to order them to do this! lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thanks for the clip! Charles can't take his hands and lip off fah. Even in front of all those people he takes advantage of her hehe

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
What is Vill saying about Nadech? Vill looks gorgeous in one of the pix. But yeah Nadech and Yaya is too young to be dating at this time eventhough they look totally cute together. I don't think Yaya is ready for a relationship yet. She still seems like a little kid offscreen. I really hope they do date when they get older but just not right now b/c I don't think they're relationship will last if they date now. They have too much going on for them now.
Lol, yea I never really noticed how pretty Vill was!

I couldn't agree with you more about Yaya and Nadech!

Barry is total deal. He looks hot when he acts dorky/nerd. He looks hotter when he acts cute/ funny. He look hottest when he acts all man. He's only 20 something and he can have this kind of affect what more if he ages a little bit. This kid could be deadly and lethal. Eveything he does is beautiful.
You know, I've been seeing Nadech so much in the past---photoshoots, events, etc..., And not once did I think he was hot or attrative. I didn't think anything. I just thought had sucha long and unattractive face, his lips are so weird (I can't describe it), but overall I didn't think he was amazingly hot like everyone thought.

Same with Yaya, I thought she looked so kiddish, I was kinda like "can this girl even act???"

Which is why I've never even seen DJA. When I watched Tawan Deard, I really like Yaya in there. I thought she was great in there. And her chemistry with Mark was great as well. So I'm watching GRGR for Yaya, but turns out Nadech is is pretty good. This is my first Yadech drama together and you know what-----I'm SOLD! LOL! They've really grown on me.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^

lol I didn't like Nadech at fist time seeing him LOL he was kinda weird to my eyes

but I thought "why so many people like this guy? There must be a reason"

so I looked up around LOL Nadech is freaking hilarious and the more u know him the more u find him really attractive LOL

He is totally my no.1 Thai actor

and Yadech is my love :flowers:

TheIQzero

OH man, look at how Charles is gonna kiss Fah puahahhaha

I think the magazine cover shot will be cute! Look at them!!!!

I am so ready for CHARLES! Damn, he looks hot in suits. Of course, Fah is just a beauty. I am giddy to see him possessive. Wooooooo~

Have to get out to the world today..... Will be back later to spazz with you.
I am leaving you with a good image na. hahaha I'll be thinking about this all day now!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult

credit kalamare's instagram

why nadech and his dimples become so irresistible? :eyetwitch: :blush: :drool:

since we are all currently waiting for RS,,
photo galore ^_^

credit polypus, 4+1 Channel Superstar

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg gosh I thought it was Friday!lol.

I was trough the tread thinking how come no one post anything in here yet..
then I thought wait it only thrusday...lol...so dumb.

Thanks for that picture lakornkiki. It look like Charles is taking advantage of fah..looks amazing!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Omg gosh I thought it was Friday!lol.

I was trough the tread thinking how come no one post anything in here yet..
then I thought wait it only thrusday...lol...so dumb.

Thanks for that picture lakornkiki. It look like Charles is taking advantage of fah..looks amazing!
lol i was almost like that too! but then i went outside to the living room and saw that my dad wasn't home, so i knew it wasn't friday. i. cannot. WAIT!! friday friday friday!!!!! actually WEEKEND WEEKEND WEEKEND. since grgr is Friday-Sunday :D