[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mndlo5xAdQI&feature=feedu

OMG, Nadech's arms! :drool:

-and he is doing push ups to trade with kanom (sweets). So cute.
it's so cute to see how nadech changes his personality when he wears glasses into sweet guy with ukulele :crush:

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Charles and Fah met today!

But he isn't sure that is her!

OMG NEXT EP IS GONNA BE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s: Prae is already flirting with Charles >"<
but Charles isn't interested lmao

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Charles and Fah met today!

But he isn't sure that is her!

OMG NEXT EP IS GONNA BE AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s: Prae is already flirting with Charles >"<
but Charles isn't interested lmao
I was literally on the edge of my seat during their encounter... Charles is back, and sexier than ever!!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
How they met in the beginning reminds me of Fah and Jeed when we first saw them driving the car and she turns and wink her eyebrows, and the race part too.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
ep 6 was a good transition to the city scene :thumbsup:

now we've entered the city scene , much exciting is building up :coverlaf:

Actually, Charles is all nice to Fah until Prae and Yasa construct their evil scheme

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I like that Fah is still somewhat like Nangfah, she's so funny. Damn was Charles so FINE! I couldn't stop staring at him...part of me miss Saichon though. I can't wait for tomorrow episode, they are going to meet again and again...until they're finally introduce. Prae is falling head over heal for Charles, I don't blame her though he's so fine. I will feel bad for pope though, I like his character.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIe-hNwpEy0&feature=feedu

credit TheIQZero

Charles, my eyes have been blessed to see you :crush: :faint: :worthy: :worthy: Fah is so different from Nang Fah, just like two different sides of coin. It's so brave of her, try to "compete" her tiny mini cooper with that kind of sport car :lol2: Out from her car, pull out that sunglasses, "showing off" (i'm sorry guys if i have face like yaya, I'd definitely show off) her face, smile, and back in to her car :rockon: Fahlada + Charles FTW!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
ep 6 was a good transition to the city scene :thumbsup:

now we've entered the city scene , much exciting is building up :coverlaf:

Actually, Charles is all nice to Fah until Prae and Yasa construct their evil scheme
why the eff is yasa still in here? his sick pallor face is gross .... goes well with oldie face prae

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I haven't watched it all yet, but had to come by & say how freakin FINE Charles is. Like WHOA!!! I thought I wouldn't be crying this weekend, but I was wrong again. Already cried. I squealed with joy on their first encounter. HOLY MOLY!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Charles...could he be the devil? Could he be an angel? He's outta this world. This guys is played by a 19 year old Nadech? Unbelievable....I feel like I'm watching a whole new lakorn.

saki

sarNie Adult
I feel sorry for P'Mor. He's a nice guy, and Chompooprae dumps him as soon as she sees Charles :/ I really don't like her because of this, no matter how nice she tries to be.

Love how Charles and Fah meet on the road though :) I have a feeling the city scenes are going to be my favorite. I prefer the intense parts.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Charles, my eyes have been blessed to see you :crush: :faint: :worthy: :worthy: Fah is so different from Nang Fah, just like two different sides of coin. It's so brave of her, try to "compete" her tiny mini cooper with that kind of sport car :lol2: Out from her car, pull out that sunglasses, "showing off" (i'm sorry guys if i have face like yaya, I'd definitely show off) her face, smile, and back in to her car :rockon: Fahlada + Charles FTW!9
Fahlada is a brave bold person. That personality was quite evident in Nangfah. I love her taking off her sunglasses at him. I love that move from her. You describe it perfectly. He is going to chase her down. He doesn't know for sure? Aaaahhhh!!!

Charles is...wow...*sigh*

***EDIT***Wishy has started to sub ep. 7 for us! THANK YOU WISHY NA KA.

I haven't watched it all yet, but had to come by & say how freakin FINE Charles is. Like WHOA!!! I thought I wouldn't be crying this weekend, but I was wrong again. Already cried. I squealed with joy on their first encounter. HOLY MOLY!!

Dal ja, I did too. I couldn't wait til I got home so I watched it in the parking lot on my iphone na. Crying during the scene with Michael and when he was talking to Nangfah by the sea got me balling. Totally looked like a fool in the parking lot!

Thank god, Charles save me. hahaha. My eyes dried and was like this :eyetwitch: :wub: when he came on my screen. Can't wait till I get home to watch it again ka.

oops, top the page so I'll add the dimple boy's photo for more drooling na:

photo credit on the pic.