[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
the city scene sure went by really quick. almost a blink of an eye. fah went to college and came back like the next day lol

i wonder how did charles end up at fah's house on tomorrow's epi. i bet chompoopae invited him to have dinner at the house or something. so desperate :rolleyes:

charles first appearance was so smokin hot! what better why to do the introduction than have him come out of a jet looking might sexy. i love Fah how shes tough and she ticked off Noey

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I like the scene when Prae was like she fell for Charles. But Charles didn't care. While her eyes were like glued on Charles but he was like "Whatever"

I love love that scene, lol, Charles doesn't give a damn about other girls only his Nang Fah

So they missed each other this time, but they are gonna meet each other again when they are jogging!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile

the encounter

the road rage begins

he's calm; she's not

he's like 'whatever'; she's like 'ARGHHHH'

he sees her, she sees him, sadly no recognition between the two

the road rage continues

she cuts him off & just straight up blocks him

now he's angry; and now she's calm

he recognizes her; she does NOT recognize him :(

she turns around and leaves

he's still like "Nangfah?!?!?!"​

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I think the director likes the look of Yaya because they zoom in her face a lot - hey, I'm not complaining because really....Yaya is pretty to the eyes

somp9

sarNie Adult
Are they finish filming GRGR yet? i haven't see the close party yet.
Yaya looks so pretty and Charles looks very handsome. Like their first encounter during the road rage. Fahlada has strong personality than Nang Fah which i like it so nobody can bully her.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
YEAH ME TOO!! i want to be charles p'sao, running seven seas with him and fight to get fahlada back!! lol
whoa!! dad??

lol but yeah. i want someone to adopt me and raise me like a millionaire would.... brad & angelina willing to adopt me? im way past 18

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Even Nangfah i dont think anyone can bully her~~ She is not that good sometime XDXD And wow Fahlada is awesome!!!! I love her and Chompooprae oh godddd why did she had to become bad. I like her a lot. One thing i dont appreciate in Thai drama is that they always make good people to the bad people at the end. I wish there will be Nangrai like Reya in every Thai lakorn cause that's how bad Reya was. Even in real life i dont think bad people will fake to be good like Choompooprae cause obviously its not working. Anyways Nadech is soooo hot but i still miss Saichon :((

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...the first half had me crying like a baby. Saichon left Min island :(

On the bright side...khun Charles LOK MAAAAAAAK!

Shame on Prae. She's already cheating in P'Mor. She made it so obvious she got hots for Charles (I did too). She totally pulled a n'ek move...falling back so p'ek can catch her LOL!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@1crazynyt, may I please use your amazing gif? I love that moment!

I am not ashamed to admit: I SCREAMED very long when Charles stepped out of the car all in a very hot huff, and the anticipation of that split second of him seeing NANGFAH's face just about killed me and then it went on and he saw her FACE and the scream just continued. LOL. oh mine gawt. All this time I was sulking about not seeing my island boy Saichon anymore but I will have to say that, yes, Charles is one hot piece of eye candy and oh so manly in a different way from Saichon's rough and wild kind of manly, and I LIKE it.

another reason I was so shocked was because I totally didn't expect to see them having this chance meeting with face to face moment, I kept thinking about the jogging incident and then BAM this dropped out of nowhere. geez have a bit of mercy lol

LakornGods

sarNie Hatchling
you gals fly through these pages. i havent got the time to catch up. i agree that prae is already cheating on my hot doctor. since im behind, im not sure of anyone posted these pics already. so check them out yourself.

credit and more pics here ja: http://www.rakdara.net/overview.php?c=20&id=20053

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Anyone know the name of Boy Pisanu's character? I find his bemused expressions in the background real funny. ^^ And then poor Charles left gaping on the street after the possibly-Fah left. oi. Of course, he would be nice to Fah at first, since he had no reason to hate her yet. I hate hate hate Prae and Yasa for destroying Saichon's faith and love that he was so close to gaining.

The scene Saichon was talking to Nangfah on the waters...T-T It's like, he wasn't even crying, just working things out so logically and HOPEfully with her image in front of him that gave him courage. I just thought the love really shone on his face.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
The scene Saichon was talking to Nangfah on the waters...T-T It's like, he wasn't even crying, just working things out so logically and HOPEfully with her image in front of him that gave him courage. I just thought the love really shone on his face.
Yes...that scene was truly deep. I was touched.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
The old lady in the island once said "No matter how Nang Fah is, she still loves you. Remember that Saichon"

I think Charles forgets that =.= he lets his revenge blind him :facepalm:

tinah

sarNie Coma
it was sad to see their first encounter when nang fah dont remember him at all. his heart sank and to find out she might have forgotten about him.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Finally of work and time for Charles and fahlada moment!

Gosh everyones comment is making me want to see it right know, but not home yet! Can't wait...