[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Have a few questions???

1- prae and the doctor knows that fah has a husband from the island??? Do they know his name??? And since fah doesn't remember, I'm sure she is clueless right?

2- the misunderstanding that Charles has about fah, I read that prae had something to do with it right?? Just curious whether she know or found out that Saichon/Charles are the same person and somehow she got jealous or whatever???

Can someone clarify?

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^
Yup, Prae and P'Mor know Fah used to have a husband in island, but they don't know his name. And of course, she lost the memories in island, how can she know that she had a husband island?

Prae senses that Charles likes Fah so she hires Yasa to mess up their relatioship
Prae is a N'rai for a reason LOL

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
^^^And that's why I hate Prae. She's selfish. She loves and cares a lot for Fah but as soon as she sees Fah as a threat, Prae shows her true colors.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
This is really "a calm before the storm"

Things get really dramatic later on

lol i don't know if I can't take it :nailbiter:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Just enjoy it now, Kizzy, right? I am setting myself up to cry and cry and have my heart ache. I just can't help it. Maybe it is my love for Nadech & Yaya that has me so wrapped up. They both ARE Nangfah/Saichon & Charles/Fahlada. I am just at awed by these two.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile

Couldn't agree with you more! The misunderstandings are soooo frustrating and Charles is going to be mean to the max while my poor nang fah is left clueless and gets picked on by both Charles and Prae :annoyed:

Gahhh! This lakorn is soo good! It's been awhile since I've been hooked like this!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Couldn't agree with you more! The misunderstandings are soooo frustrating and Charles is going to be mean to the max while my poor nang fah is left clueless and gets picked on by both Charles and Prae :annoyed:

Gahhh! This lakorn is soo good! It's been awhile since I've been hooked like this!
Oh no...why must he hurt her too? Doesn't he remember that "No matter where Nangfah is, he's the only one she loves?" I think Fah is the most pitiful character here. Poor girl has been through so much.

Have you seen this vid? So funny these two. Nadech knows Yaya's lines, lol.

Here is the link to the vid ka: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=294498777238077

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
The more you hope the more you are disappointed

The more you love the more you get hurt

That's just how Charles is gonna be.

--------------------------------------------

I find it quite amazing that while I find "Nang Fah" in Fahlada, I can't find "Saichon" in "Charles"

Fah is like mature version of Nang Fah. But Charles isn't Saichon. We didn't see Saichon smirking at anyone. The only thing remains is Saichon's love toward Nang Fah (Fahlada)

I wonder ...... this is bothering......... Charles loves Nang Fah or he loves Fahlada?

I find it quite amazing that while I find "Nang Fah" in Fahlada, I can't find "Saichon" in "Charles"

Fah is like mature version of Nang Fah. But Charles isn't Saichon. We didn't see Saichon smirking at anyone. The only thing remains is Saichon's love toward Nang Fah (Fahlada)

I wonder ...... this is bothering......... Charles loves Nang Fah or he loves Fahlada?

I find SaiChon is Charles na especially when he stands up for Fah. He is still protective of her.
Also, when he is nice to Prae, I look at it like it's because he is SaiChon. He was nice to Mami and the girls on the island. I remember him telling all the hula ladies that they danced well but the flower lei only went to his NangFah. He was born a charming guy. Always had girls chasing after him no matter who or where he is - yet he loves only NangFah.

His world was turned upside down. He went through so much and now he is Charles. His outlook on life has changed. The smirk was good. He knows - he's got IT!

To me, the worst part is that he finally found his NangFah but she can't remember him. I can't imagine the pain. What he is going to go through is just too much for one person! Like the saying "it's worse for the person who is left behind" - SaiChon is as pitiful as Fah is going to be. She can't remember so her pain to me is new. He can remember and his pain and suffering is worse then hers. Both are victims of Prae's cruel game.

If I feel sad of how he is blinded by vengeance in the upcoming episodes, I am going to go back and watch when NangFah was ripped off from his arms, when he talked to vision of her by the sea. I will never forget that he left his comfort zone, his only home to get a chance to see her again. (ah, you got me all teary! and it's only Monday Kizukami.)

Murni

sarNie Egg

:cry1: I do feel what you are actually having now.. the director put a really nice topping.. and 'bamp' all the sudden all the sweetness is gone replace by the most saddest thing ever..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I find SaiChon is Charles na especially when he stands up for Fah. He is still protective of her.
Also, when he is nice to Prae, I look at it like it's because he is SaiChon. He was nice to Mami and the girls on the island. I remember him telling all the hula ladies that they danced well but the flower lei only went to his NangFah. He was born a charming guy. Always had girls chasing after him no matter who or where he is - yet he loves only NangFah.

His world was turned upside down. He went through so much and now he is Charles. His outlook on life has changed. The smirk was good. He knows - he's got IT!

To me, the worst part is that he finally found his NangFah but she can't remember him. I can't imagine the pain. What he is going to go through is just too much for one person! Like the saying "it's worse for the person who is left behind" - SaiChon is as pitiful as Fah is going to be. She can't remember so her pain to me is new. He can remember and his pain and suffering is worse then hers. Both are victims of Prae's cruel game.

If I feel sad of how he is blinded by vengeance in the upcoming episodes, I am going to go back and watch when NangFah was ripped off from his arms, when he talked to vision of her by the sea. I will never forget that he left his comfort zone, his only home to get a chance to see her again. (ah, you got me all teary! and it's only Monday Kizukami.)
I couldn't agree more lakornkiki! Everything you said is on point...

I know I will be crying alot no matter if it happy or sad I always tend to have teary eyes. Just like when he meet her at the park and hug her so tightly calling nangfah. It was so heart breaking and it hurts so much to know that nangfah don't remember saichon anymore.

But I love how fahlada had the flash back! That scene is by far one of my favorite since Charles and fahlada came into picture..

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I just want to say that I HATE prae to DEATH!!!

No matter how nice she is to fahlada I just can't stand her! And just knowing that she is trying so hard to get Charles make hate her even more..

I JUST WANT TO KILL HER AND YASA SO MUCH! ANYBODY WITH WITH ME!

I have a song that I can't get out of my head. Can someone make an MV for GRGRwith it please? My thoughts on this maybe early but it should be totally from Fah's perspective na. I would do it but I don't know how to do iMovie yet and really don't want to mess up this beautiful song.

It's Adele's "Set Fire To The Rain".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pufx9Cq_TOQ&feature=related

Check out the lyrics. http://www.metrolyrics.com/set-fire-to-the-rain-lyrics-adele.html

These parts gets me thinking of Fahlada na:

There's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew.
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true,
And the games you play
You would always win, always win.

But I set fire to the rain,
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

When I lay with you
I could stay there
Close my eyes
Feel you here forever
You and me together
Nothing gets better

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I have a song that I can't get out of my head. Can someone make an MV for GRGRwith it please? My thoughts on this maybe early but it should be totally from Fah's perspective na. I would do it but I don't know how to do iMovie yet and really don't want to mess up this beautiful song.

It's Adele's "Set Fire To The Rain".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pufx9Cq_TOQ&feature=related

Check out the lyrics. http://www.metrolyrics.com/set-fire-to-the-rain-lyrics-adele.html

These parts gets me thinking of Fahlada na:

There's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew.
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true,
And the games you play
You would always win, always win.

But I set fire to the rain,
Watched it pour as I touched your face,
Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

When I lay with you
I could stay there
Close my eyes
Feel you here forever
You and me together
Nothing gets better
Awwww it does match fah's perspective! And yes can someone make an mv of it! It would be awesome.

Thanks for sharing na ja lakornkiki!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
So does nangfah and taeweda mean the same thing?? I know Fah is "sky" right?
Nangfah is "Angel" Taeweda means "God"

In the novel, Saichon names their son "Taeweda", so his wife is angel, his son is god, he is just a normal person

I was crying when I read the part where he talked to his son "You're God and your mom is angel, I just wanna be a normal who takes care both of you" something similar to that

I was crying :tearybye:

GRGR has taken over my world. I can't stop thinking for Charles/SaiChon and Fahlada/NangFah.

Is too much cheering for them making people man sai (หมั่นไส้) of Yadech? I want them to get really good ratings, win the polls, do magazine shots, etc. I can't get enough of them.
Success can make people jealous so I was just wondering.....

I really hope all good things happen for these two. I think GRGR proves that they are very talented, especially Nadech atm. He deserves all the hype and awards. I just don't want people to dissed them because they are popular. To me, they are popular for a reason ka - They are nice people and great at what they do~

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol there is something called "Charles" craze on pantip. People go nuts for him

GRGR may not have a best storyline, but as long as it's the talk in town, I think GRGR is successful