[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Hello! Does anyone have a link to where I can read the original novel in Thai? All I've been reading so far are the online spoilers but they're coming out soooo slow it's driving me nuts! lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Hello! Does anyone have a link to where I can read the original novel in Thai? All I've been reading so far are the online spoilers but they're coming out soooo slow it's driving me nuts! lol
They had some chapters posted at dek something (I don't remember the url off the top of my head) .com, but only up to 12 chapters or so. One of our moderators at YADECH, Melly, actually purchased the novel & translated it for yadech.com if you want to read the translated version. It is under LIBRARY. They changed many things in the lakorn from the novel.

I want a biege or red FINO scooter!!! Does it come with Nadech? (;

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Star chat part 3 subbed by wishboniko

Nadech helps Yaya a lot! and Yaya's "poo bao" is PRICELESS

We've been talking about that on yadech. com teasing these two lol

I posted in the calendar section but wanted to re-post here to help with Charles fever na. Although I wish Yadech has a photo together in 2012 calender, I do love this shoot with A&A. Sexxxy!

Why is it only Tuesday? Can Friday come quicker? Pretty please with Barry on top? hahaha sorry, I can't help it. The wait is making me crazy.

Damn it! After I stressed about it...haha, I bet theirs makes waaaaaay more sense than mine. Oh well...I tried.
Just saw this ka. Sorry, I thought I posted the link right after your post. YOU are so fast and really good at it na ka. I hope I didn't waste your time! Now you know all the words to Talay See Dum and can sign along with Yadech. hehehe

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG i went into pantip today and there was this massive Anti fans try to say that they got tired of Nadech or something so what i did is i post in the Facebook and ask people to compliments Nadech on pantip more and when i say more is a lot more. Those dame people have no idea who they playing with. I mean they post that kind of thread expecting people gonna stop doing it?!? hell no. Dame wrong. So i hope people will post more compliments thread of Nadech more in Pantip.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
OMG i went into pantip today and there was this massive Anti fans try to say that they got tired of Nadech or something so what i did is i post in the Facebook and ask people to compliments Nadech on pantip more and when i say more is a lot more. Those dame people have no idea who they playing with. I mean they post that kind of thread expecting people gonna stop doing it?!? hell no. Dame wrong. So i hope people will post more compliments thread of Nadech more in Pantip.
Nadech and yaya have a lot of fanclub so i dont think those people could hurt them and i dont think the fans would do nothing neither. These two are too cute and irresistible.I would never stop loving them.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I posted in the calendar section but wanted to re-post here to help with Charles fever na. Although I wish Yadech has a photo together in 2012 calender, I do love this shoot with A&A. Sexxxy!

Why is it only Tuesday? Can Friday come quicker? Pretty please with Barry on top? hahaha sorry, I can't help it. The wait is making me crazy.
Dang nadech looks flaming hot! Ann and aff are so lucky they get to be with nadech...lol..

I was worry about that a bit na (esp. when the news about him being the king of commercials). The more he gets popular, there will be more of this. I hope his fan club is strong and post positive things to take over the anti links. The best to burry them under positive posts - so I think your FB post is a good suggestion. I hope they'll protect him na.

Wish I can read and type in Thai. I'd definitely have plenty positives to say about Nadech and will do lots of posts. I just feel uneasy using translator for non-english posts. : )
Can you show me some links so I can check it out?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Anony subbed the calendar clip. Thank you, Anonymous!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lEYtzro89A

If we stay supporting & loving Nadech, we can be stronger. Just ignore the haters. They aren't worth the time. Fighting!!!

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
once u are famous, u will also gain antis too. U aren't someone if no one talks about u positively and negatively.

if Nadech was just an unknown guy, no one would bother to talk about him.

But well, since Nadech is on the roll, so people just HAVE to notice him right?

Some threads of antis shouldn't worry us, na ka. Cuz there are more than any anti thread on pantip praising him

Antis are just minority. They are sick of seeing their face? Of course, everywhere u go in Thai, u would see his face, on bus, banner, ads etc

But why? cuz he is famous

shengvang

sarNie Adult
once u are famous, u will also gain antis too. U aren't someone if no one talks about u positively and negatively.

if Nadech was just an unknown guy, no one would bother to talk about him.

But well, since Nadech is on the roll, so people just HAVE to notice him right?

Some threads of antis shouldn't worry us, na ka. Cuz there are more than any anti thread on pantip praising him

Antis are just minority. They are sick of seeing their face? Of course, everywhere u go in Thai, u would see his face, on bus, banner, ads etc

But why? cuz he is famous
I couldn't agree more kiz! Everything you said is so true. Just as long as we know that we love him then that's final. I guess those anti fans just have to face the fact that they will be seeing nadechs face everywhere they go! Lol...

Nadech helps Yaya a lot! and Yaya's "poo bao" is PRICELESS

We've been talking about that on yadech. com teasing these two lol

They are so caught! hahaha. Nadech's embarrassed laugh when Yaya said "Poo Bao Nadech....." is priceless. It got me smiling and re-watching it just to make sure I heard it right and his explanation. That was GOLD!

Saw this last night.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5kOLBchUNI
I actually love that they keep it this way so we have to be the "spies" and get giddy with every look, touch and smile.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone

I love this shoot Lakornkiki kob jai ter na this is the one I'm waiting for :lmao3: