[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

^ I can't stand it when he get this smily eyed. Love!

I posted some photos of the concert rehearsal on the main link ka: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/50551-41-channel-3s-superstar/page__view__findpost__p__808036

Here is one that I didn't post there. Nadech expression is "sugoi!" Is he doing kong fu? hahaha

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ I can't stand it when he get this smily eyed. Love!

I posted some photos of the concert rehearsal on the main link ka: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/50551-41-channel-3s-superstar/page__view__findpost__p__808036

Here is one that I didn't post there. Nadech expression is "sugoi!" Is he doing kong fu? hahaha
Hahaha they all seem like they are having fun! They are just to silly. I love that picture of them.

Thanks for na ja!

chenling

sarNie Adult
I am a little late to this thread...OMG..this show is soo good, I know major drama is ahead!! This thread reminds me of the good ole' JLR days!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am a little late to this thread...OMG..this show is soo good, I know major drama is ahead!! This thread reminds me of the good ole' JLR days!!!
CHENLING!!! Hi!! Where have you been?! How I miss you! Better late than never, hon! Come spam/spazz with us often like JLR days. The drama is coming & I don't know if my heart can take it. Saichon is such a good person & seeing him be manipulated by Prae & Yasa, then having him believe Fahlada is faking it. He is doing his best to help her recover her memories now but then playing mean games later. Aaarggghh! Anticipation is making my heart race & chest tight.

Little spoiler from Shampoo: Saichon was going to tell Fahlada he loves her, tell her everything but you guessed it-Prae catches on & manipulates him & gets Yasa to record Fahlada saying those things. Not only that, Prae is always blowing in Saichon's ear that Fahlada is westernized & sleeps around, has lots of men...blah, blah, blah...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
They are so caught! hahaha. Nadech's embarrassed laugh when Yaya said "Poo Bao Nadech....." is priceless. It got me smiling and re-watching it just to make sure I heard it right and his explanation. That was GOLD!
I kept replaying it just to hear her say it and hear/see him laugh, LOL. She tried saying HE taught her to speak E-san, so he must've purposely taught her to call him poo bao, and only just taught her the proper 'ai' on starchat 555. They're so dar'n cute.
can't wait for the concert and all their little suprises and GUESTS!!!
once again, Thai lakorn has me all paranoid about the world and whether there could really be people as ignorant, selfish and cruel as Prae. Why can't she just appreciate the good P'Mor she already has? Well, okay, say she fell out of love with him. That's fine. But once Charles makes it clear that he loves Fah, she should back off. But no, she just goes on to show that she never really was a good person and is simply searching for more status and it's at the price of her own sister's happiness. Although I am still offended for her for what the dad said when she was little.

Oh, bringing back Saichon's line about Nangfah and Taewada just makes me gushy. I think that is my favorite line out of the whole novel, even more so than "Nangfah kong Saichon" because like, how much deeper can a husband and father's love get than Saichon saying THAT line about his wife and child? And it's really the only line I'm sorry we didn't get to actually hear Nadech say due to having no baby. It's priceless, it's one of those too-good-to-be-true things; it gives him ALMOST an excuse as the 'mere human' to be blinded by his pain/revenge and become harsh towards the woman he loves when she breaks his heart.

chenling

sarNie Adult
CHENLING!!! Hi!! Where have you been?! How I miss you! Better late than never, hon! Come spam/spazz with us often like JLR days. The drama is coming & I don't know if my heart can take it. Saichon is such a good person & seeing him be manipulated by Prae & Yasa, then having him believe Fahlada is faking it. He is doing his best to help her recover her memories now but then playing mean games later. Aaarggghh! Anticipation is making my heart race & chest tight.

Little spoiler from Shampoo: Saichon was going to tell Fahlada he loves her, tell her everything but you guessed it-Prae catches on & manipulates him & gets Yasa to record Fahlada saying those things. Not only that, Prae is always blowing in Saichon's ear that Fahlada is westernized & sleeps around, has lots of men...blah, blah, blah...
DAL!!! My dearest!! I have been extremely busy, I have 11 more classes and I finally graduate, I feel like I've been in school forever. I am so old, ugh. But now I am, and I promise to keep active on the borad. I have missed you too and of course all the other ladies!!!!!!! How have you been?? As for spoiler...grrr making it seem that Fahlada is not a good person, ugh!! There is sure to be some serious drama, and I don't want to think of Saichon unleshing all his hurt and anger, I am sure that Fahlada will get some of it. Now, I do love a good drama. I like how the pace of the show is coming along. I will have to check out all the new graphics for this wonderful show!!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Have u guys seen the clip of Yadech singing in E-san and dancing. It's ridiculously hilarious! I can listen to him speak in E-san all day, everyday!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Have u guys seen the clip of Yadech singing in E-san and dancing. It's ridiculously hilarious! I can listen to him speak in E-san all day, everyday!
no ... i would love to see it... :coverlaf:

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG i went into pantip today and there was this massive Anti fans try to say that they got tired of Nadech or something so what i did is i post in the Facebook and ask people to compliments Nadech on pantip more and when i say more is a lot more. Those dame people have no idea who they playing with. I mean they post that kind of thread expecting people gonna stop doing it?!? hell no. Dame wrong. So i hope people will post more compliments thread of Nadech more in Pantip.
WHAT?!! WHO CAN BE TIRED OF NADECH?! I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS BOY!!! :rockon:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Let me see if I can find it. You haaaaave to see it. He even raps in E-san. I was peeing in my pants laughing!

Ok...found it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIifnizQuWI&feature=player_embedded
LMAO!!! NADECH is so funny raping. Oh gosh is that really my nadech?! I swear this boy is making me laugh non stop, my happy tears are coming down like crazy..lol..ahhhh I think I need to go pee before I pee in my pant!

Like seriously this just made my day! Now I would never stop watching this... I reply it again and again and still can't stop laughing! Lol.

Thank you so much for sharing na ja!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Gosh I love him with his e-san...NADECH NADECH NADECH why do you have to be so funny!!!! Now that I've seen this it makes me even more crazy for him! And I'm not even kidding..lol..

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yeah, I'm pretty sure pinky swears are never going to impress me again...Not after watching Saichon and Nangfah's forehead promises. Totally pwned all of the cutest pinky swears in every different asian drama combined.

Nadech's e-san never gets old, and he's spreading it to Yaya too, so now it's twice the fun!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Been reading all the comments and Just one question??

Read the misunderstanding that prae did so Charles misunderstood fah..

Question- prae did that cuz she felt fah as a threat right??? In other words prae does not know that Charles is fah husband yet right- husband from island?

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Been reading all the comments and Just one question??

Read the misunderstanding that prae did so Charles misunderstood fah..

Question- prae did that cuz she felt fah as a threat right??? In other words prae does not know that Charles is fah husband yet right- husband from island?
I believe that Prae does NOT know. I am excited for the scene when she finds out that Charles is indeed Fahlada's husband from Min Island. I am anticipating that scene.