[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^ugh, can't wait to see her face. it'll be sooo satisfying, like watching Harit tell Sansanee that HE was the one who was with Soraya the whole time Muahahahahahaha

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^yep that's how I want prae face to be like! Ill be laugh like crazy when that scene comes! Lol. Oh how I cannot wait to see nangfah Kong saichon back in his warm arms!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
^ugh, can't wait to see her face. it'll be sooo satisfying, like watching Harit tell Sansanee that HE was the one who was with Soraya the whole time Muahahahahahaha
Right!!!

Kenann fan...you are very welcome! Nadech is so silly and he doesn't even seem like a p'ek off screen. I have never been this interested in hearing E-san until now.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Right!!!

Kenann fan...you are very welcome! Nadech is so silly and he doesn't even seem like a p'ek off screen. I have never been this interested in hearing E-san until now.
Same here! Maybe its because of how he say it or maybe his voice is just to sexy that everything he says just melt our heart! Lol...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Poo Bao Nadech...LMAO! Yaya was so clueless when she said that. Her E-san is so cute...especially with her squeaky voice "e nang vao dai!" I watched the E-san part so many times.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Yaya made it so awkward for Nadech to explain that she just called him her boyfriend in E-San

neena

sarNie Adult
LOL Yaya made it so awkward for Nadech to explain that she just called him her boyfriend in E-San
PRICELESS! I bet she calls him that all the time but he just smiles to himself about it but when she said it on air he had to tell her to use the proper saying to hide their relationship from the public...if nadech was really yaya's poo bao, openly, i think i'll be...hehehehehe too happy for words?

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
PRICELESS! I bet she calls him that all the time but he just smiles to himself about it but when she said it on air he had to tell her to use the proper saying to hide their relationship from the public...if nadech was really yaya's poo bao, openly, i think i'll be...hehehehehe too happy for words?
I didn't know poo Bao means bf. lol...no wonder nadech was laughing.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^hahaha yeh that's what it means! Nadech is to funny teaching yaya esan. Sometime I do think nadech teaches her word that she don't know so that he could tease her! Lol...these two are to cute. But i do love the part when she said poo bao nadech, it made me blush for a moment there! Lol...oh how I wish it was true.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Nadech is sly! I bet he taught her that word but didn't explain what it means lmao

that must be the words Yaya uses to call Nadech. lmao He must smile from ear to ear when she calls her "Poo Bao" but of course, that isn't the word to call in public lmao

:coverlaf:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Not realllllly... Saying poo bao can be taken two ways, and he actually explains it in the clip but kinda got drowned out. To say that he was her bf, she would have to use it like nadech pen poo bao yaya... But she just said poo bao nadech right? That's just like saying he's a single guy... Like how maybe people would use the term Sao Sao or ladies the word poo bao is equivalent to that but obviously masculine. The term is used in more of a flirty sense so i'll give it that...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^lol Mel, that's what we're so hyped about. it's adorable either way.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL! They just got caught. Nadech couldn't stop laughing. I like their off screen relationship. He's always teasing her.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Of course it had to be Nadech that's teaching her how to say poo bao,
that is just way too funny. maybe he was flirting with her in esan when they were filming all this time n she didn't know. they r just too cute together.

I posted my very first YT vid today! YAY!!! Yadech is making me learn new things.... took me a whole day to figure out iMovie.

Please check it out and let me know what you think. I love Bruno Mars song called "Talking to the Moon". It makes me think of SaiChon missing his NangFah and staying up by the sea to talk to her (moon).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7skuo-7KJgU&feature=channel_video_title

^^^great job on the video! Love the song. Definitely speaks Saichons heart.

Thank you so much. I was worried about putting it up. It's like showing your homework! I can't stop listening to this Bruno Mars and the Crescendo song. I think I am getting ready to get my heart broken by Charles.

oh, top the page. here is the reason why I am all nervous:

credit on the photo