[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Queen_sin

sarNie Egg
I've always been a silence reader..but enjoy reading every1 comments. I'm soo excited that tomorrow is Friday. Can't wait for GRGR!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much. I was worried about putting it up. It's like showing your homework! I can't stop listening to this Bruno Mars and the Crescendo song. I think I am getting ready to get my heart broken by Charles.

oh, top the page. here is the reason why I am all nervous:

credit on the photo
Whoa...now that is a look that says a lot...thanks for the pix!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
It's Friday in Thailand - almost Charles and Fahlada time.....

I am so ready for Charles to make Fahlada fall-in-love. Waiting more of the island scene on Friday and I hope they give us drool worthy images before he goes and break her (and our) hearts.

He is not going to keep his hands off her. hehehe

cr: Tooky Yan/NadechYaya FB
I'm also so happy to lakornkiki, but sad at the same time because I wont get to watch it until after work(5 pm) sniff sniff! So sad..well ill be looking forward to reading everyones thought tomorrow, and make sure to update ME na ja! Lol...oh and if any one can please put some picture of the caps of tomorrow episode it would be awesome! Anyway ill be day dreaming about Charles and fah tomorrow..lol...

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL Nadech will forever be known to have the trademark move of the FOREHEAD promise. Classic.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
So like I went back to watch the part where fahlada was hitting Charles with the umbrella and guest what I saw! Right when Charles fell down that stair, if you look to the right facing the screen you could see one of the camera man trying to run to the side! Like are you serious that was so funny and very poor edited! Lol..

It's funny cause of you guys have watches 365 days of love. During there honey moon the part when Ann was massageing Ken on the bath tub you could see one of the mic on top of the screen!.lol. this is to funny!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Ooohhhh! I forgot guys! I have a confession!

------I watched duang jai akkanee. I've never seen.
I watched it earlier this week. Finished it in 2 days.
I thought I was going crazy! All I wanted to do was finish it. LOL!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
So like I went back to watch the part where fahlada was hitting Charles with the umbrella and guest what I saw! Right when Charles fell down that stair, if you look to the right facing the screen you could see one of the camera man trying to run to the side! Like are you serious that was so funny and very poor edited! Lol..
Lol! Wow...I'm gonna have to go see it now.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ooohhhh! I forgot guys! I have a confession!

------I watched duang jai akkanee. I've never seen.
I watched it earlier this week. Finished it in 2 days.
I thought I was going crazy! All I wanted to do was finish it. LOL!
It ok, until this day I'm still watching dja myself and it still gets me all blushing! Lol..

And I top the page! Yeah...lol..