[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
Haters pffffff i dont care at all about them maybe she got no friend to talk about her favorit actor coz almost everyone got the yadech fever lol thats why she got mad bingo!lol this thread is moving so fast crazy addicted fans fans lol

madzyvandy

sarNie Egg
I have to say that I love how they set this lakorn up. Instead of going straight to the revenge and whatnot, they set the scenes to show how Fahlada is falling slowly for Charles. If you think about it, most revenge lakorns always have the guy treating the girl so bad and then miraculously in the end she falls in love with him... lol never did make sense to me (not to say I don't enjoy those lakorns, because I do love them so, my guilty pleasure, lol). So I really like that they have her falling in love with him before he treats her bad, this way it actually makes sense for her to love him in the end :) . I'm definitely loving this lakorn.

Oh, and haters will be haters, unfortunately. The best thing to do is not add fuel to the fire, :)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Thank you so much. I was worried about putting it up. It's like showing your homework! I can't stop listening to this Bruno Mars and the Crescendo song. I think I am getting ready to get my heart broken by Charles.

oh, top the page. here is the reason why I am all nervous:

credit on the photo
I'm guessing Charles is looking at Fah in this photo. He has that you-need-to-be-jealous look on his face LOL can't wait to watch tonight's episode but I still need to wait for the subs :D

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
So many sweet scenes between our Charles and Fahlada today... I felt like we were really back at Min Island. But ofcourse there's always gotta be something that comes in the way... Yasa returns tomorrow and the games will begin, but until then, I will enjoy the sweetness that we have between Charles and Fahlada over and over again.

saki

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for this episode to air. And yes, I don't mind a mean Charles...for as long as he makes it obvious he still loves Fah and is just hurt or something. That's the best part of GRGR- his love for Fah.

I've been checking all the online sites to see when episode 10 will air, the wait is hard.

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
AHHHHHHHHH :dance1: today was so sweet!!!! -really missed the BIG loving chem between nadech and yaya :) hehe so happy its back!! but the promo looks really bad!!! :cry:
was anyone else extreamely angry when they saw YASA in the promo???? :rant:

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
LOL my thoughts exactly Ukepearl. Right when I saw Yasa I was screaming at my computer screen telling him it's too soon and to go away a little bit longer lol

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
My golly tonight ep is to die for. I myself could not not stand Charles staring/gazing moments, I had to pause while watching, I was literally melting with his stares. He's making it obvious to everybody that he has a hots for Fah. He could not take his eyes off Fah.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHH :dance1: today was so sweet!!!! -really missed the BIG loving chem between nadech and yaya :) hehe so happy its back!! but the promo looks really bad!!! :cry:
I'm sooooo not ready for yasa!! I hate him. Prae was itching my skin so bad. Prae and her insecure, pathetic self.

I love love love your signature!!! So cute! Love the yadech.com on the boat.

^ YES! I had to pause so much because of the butterflies in my belly. I am totally melted. Can't imagine what Fahlada must be feeling. *oh so good!*

Now I am going around with this silly grin on my face! Only Yadech can do that. I have to say they are great individually but when they are together on-screen - it's electrifying. Sooooo much sparks and my heartbeat is at it's max.

Today's episode was so worth the wait! I agree with the post above too na that I like how this is going. To have Fahlada fall in love with Charles before he gets all mean because of misunderstanding. It's more realistic because once you fall in deeply in love, it's hard to get out even if your mind wants you to. The heart always win.

I won't post spoiler pics yet na ka. I'll do that later after many of you have watch the episode already. BUT if you want to spoil yourself with screen caps, you here: http://www.facebook.com/NadechYayaClub They have good SC for today's episode already.

gotta run. Have fun with Charles and Fahlada. I'll see ya later~~~~

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
My heart is already at the point of shattering to see Charles misunderstanding Fah ): Well, hve to treasure the good times they had shared, but more to see as we dnt get to see a lot of slap &kiss from them, hehe...cnt hardly wait ^^

If you can't get enough of the lovebirds here is BTS of taping of RS from NY Together ka.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQg99E9BP9k&feature=share

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Today's episode was bittersweet for me, even more after watching it for a second time... Charles has only eyes for Fah and Fah is falling for Charles slowly but surely so I should be happy right ? Well, the first thing that bugged me is that all the sweet scenes on the beach that we didn't see on the island were part of the advertisement 's project . It reminded me of Nangfah and Saichon 's love And somehow I felt very sad to see Charles and Fah getting lookalike dressing and location to reproduce Saichon and Nangfah's story without being what they use to be. (Saichon is still counting the days for his Nangfah to come back to him). It made me realise how much I miss Saichon and Nangfah and how hard it is to accept Charles and Fah at their place . I thought I was ready for mean Charles but right now I kind of feel depressed LOL !!! Prae is starting to show her real colour and made me feel very uneasy when she wore Saichon's necklace "the one that belongs only to Nangfah" and I wished that Charles would have taken it away immediatly when he saw her with it. He was not happy but left it on her anyway. She is a jealous b!tch who only see her selfish interest , I am starting to feel sorry for Fah. Charles and Prae are both trying to control Fah . Charles wants to find his Nangfah in Fah and to make her remember him by anyway he can and Prae wants to control Fah's entire life so she never feels like Fah is better than her in anyway. She has her inheritance , the big house, she spies on Fah everyday to make sure she stays on the path that prae's has prepared for her and now she want the husband !!!! You just want to slap her. !! Bing , bang, boom !!! I am not looking forward to see Silah again tomorrow and don't want to see Fah manipulated and trowned in the mud by everybody around her. I hope she will find comfort in P Mor And her friends... Hope I did not depressed any of you lol but it had to get out !!!! Lol !!! I think I need to find more spoilers about the ending because some comments have had me quite worried about the ending of this lakorn!!! :cry

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
tbh ..... I know some spoilers and i gotta tell u that u should ENJOY all the sweetness right now

cuz later on, there is NONE!

Only bitter and frustrating, uneasy and pity

This lakorn will leave the sweet bitterness on your tongue

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh the willing scene is coming up! i didnt think it would happen so soon.

i love the scene when fah wore the red dress, she was so gorgeous! they didnt even have to act in that scene cause it came out natural. it felt like saichon and nang fah all over again. ugh stupid prae got the nerve to wear fah's necklace. how embarrassing..

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@Kizu OooHhhh Crappppp !!! I am definitely feeling like Crapppp right now !!! to be honest I am a bit of a sucker for nice ending and to know we are not really getting there.. Well, it f..ing sucks !!! Sawan biang was hard core but Narin gave as much as she got at the end bringing Kawee to his knees which allow the both of them to start fresh again. But here , it seems that Fah is going to get ripped apart ... THE END . Please, oh please Kizu can you send me the spoilers that you are aware of ??? I NEED TO KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!

oh, the ending is worrying me too. Didn't Nadech said on Star Chat "it's Thai Lakorn - p'ek and n'ek will get together in the end". I guess, it's how it will get there.

I feel like today's CM shooting is for the future ka. It's when she gets her memory back and Charles is gone, she will see the CMs and will remember how he tried to get her memory back and how much pain he could have been in. That might shed some light to the true feelings and she will chase after her SaiChon. hehehe
At least, that's how I'd do it if I were the director na. I have trust in this team ka. I don't think they'll take us to Cloud 9 with all the sweet scenes and then leave us in the gutter in the end. Su Su!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
oh, the ending is worrying me too. Didn't Nadech said on Star Chat "it's Thai Lakorn - p'ek and n'ek will get together in the end". I guess, it's how it will get there.

I feel like today's CM shooting is for the future ka. It's when she gets her memory back and Charles is gone, she will see the CMs and will remember how he tried to get her memory back and how much pain he could have been in. That might shed some light to the true feelings and she will chase after her SaiChon. hehehe
At least, that's how I'd do it if I were the director na. I have trust in this team ka. I don't think they'll take us to Cloud 9 with all the sweet scenes and then leave us in the gutter in the end. Su Su!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Lakornkiki !!! What you have said reassured me a bit because this lakorn is really eating me alive !!!! I actually would have never thought of that kind of ending but I like it !!!! I certainly want to see some justice done because Saichon and Nangfah's love was so pure and perfect that I can bare to see it destroyed just like that ... One more thing left then is to keep strong !!!! ;)