[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
hey fellow yadecher!! i finally decided to join in the conversation after reading some hater's comments on yadech! I made it just to tell her off basically LMAO! but now im gonna keep it and spazz abt GRGR with everyone!!! :thumbsup:
Welcome here na ja. Do come and spazz with everyone here na!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
i'm thinking really hard what trigger saichon/charles wrath of fire??? the last time i think like this was when i was finishing my project paper. hehehehe.....what is that misunderstanding that leads him to do all that awful things to nangfah/fahlada???

anyways, somebody post about having someone to make a fanmade MV using adele's "set fire to the rain". I was so curious and listen to that song. that was an AWESOME song!!! thank u to the person that suggested the song and the idea. i'm all up for a fanmade MV using this song
The misunderstanding was all because of prae! She paid ugly yasa to lie that he was nangfahs husband so fahlada would get all disgusted by him then they record fahlada saying that she don't want to ever know who saichon is. Then yasa perposely gave it to Charles and after him hearing what fahlada said, he fire up! Then the revenge starts.

I hope that understandable! Lol...

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QwOmqUstyo&feature=feedu

credit doothailakorntv

wow the r/w scene is coming up tomorrow/tonight(?)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Its mean that her sister know that Charles is Fah husband then?
It's confusing. Even I don't fully understand it. Because I thought the whole idea was to try and make Fahlada look impure to Charles, that she already has a husband (who Yasa claims to be) from the past. But then how can Prae do that without knowing Charles is really Fah's husband. Because we all know Yasa knows.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
let me clear it up

Prae knows Fah used to have a husband in Min island becuz Yasa told her so

but if u remember, Yasa never told Prae who Fah's husband was

Prae hires Yasa to tell Fah that Yasa is her husband, so that she gets scared and goes back to America

and Yasa takes advantage of it, go to revenge Charles since he now knows Charles is Saichon. Saichon back then left a scars on Yasa. He hates him so he wants to mess up their relationship

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
<SPOILER ALERT... don't read if you haven't watched episode yet :coverlaf: >

no forcing scene today.. but i literally screamed at my scene at the last few secs of today's episode :eyetwitch: ... ANY ONE ABSOLUTELY HATE YASA?!?! - oh anyone on a killing spree to kill him?? cause i am so joining!!! :mad:
- you know how yasa said there was a storm and the whole island is messed up?? ); i was almost crying at that.. BUT REMEMBER mami comes back futher on in the story so :thumbup: don't anyone get their hopes down!

let me clear it up

Prae knows Fah used to have a husband in Min island becuz Yasa told her so

but if u remember, Yasa never told Prae who Fah's husband was

Prae hires Yasa to tell Fah that Yasa is her husband, so that she gets scared and goes back to America

and Yasa takes advantage of it, go to revenge Charles since he now knows Charles is Saichon. Saichon back then left a scars on Yasa. He hates him so he wants to mess up their relationship
is that what happens in the book? because the novel and the lakorn is quite different they've cut a lot of stuff.

my 'source' :) ... told me that [SPOILER :)] charles is going to tell fahlada.. then when she doesn't believe him.. QUEUE the forcing.. scene.. thing...]

i think after today's ep.. we can now say.. may the 'GAMES' begin

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
^
nope that's what happens in the lakorn

Prae only knows Charles was Fah's husband when Mami appears

I don't need to have a source lol I already know the lakorn and novel are much much different.

Mami's comeback is epic. She is a smart girl. The truth only revealed toward the end of the lakorn.

Before, things turn sour lol

cikna

sarNie Adult
<SPOILER ALERT... don't read if you haven't watched episode yet :coverlaf: >

no forcing scene today.. but i literally screamed at my scene at the last few secs of today's episode :eyetwitch: ... ANY ONE ABSOLUTELY HATE YASA?!?! - oh anyone on a killing spree to kill him?? cause i am so joining!!! :mad:
- you know how yasa said there was a storm and the whole island is messed up?? ); i was almost crying at that.. BUT REMEMBER mami comes back futher on in the story so :thumbup: don't anyone get their hopes down!

is that what happens in the book? because the novel and the lakorn is quite different they've cut a lot of stuff.

my 'source' :) ... told me that [SPOILER :)] charles is going to tell fahlada.. then when she doesn't believe him.. QUEUE the forcing.. scene.. thing...]

may the 'GAMES' begin
i may differ from most fans here, but i'm a spoiler freak!!! do let me in on some more spoilers!!!
i think after today's ep.. we can now say..

cikna

sarNie Adult
The misunderstanding was all because of prae! She paid ugly yasa to lie that he was nangfahs husband so fahlada would get all disgusted by him then they record fahlada saying that she don't want to ever know who saichon is. Then yasa perposely gave it to Charles and after him hearing what fahlada said, he fire up! Then the revenge starts.

I hope that understandable! Lol...
i see...thanks for clearing that up for me. so, prae doesn't know that the "husband" she instructed yasa to play was actually charles himself...evil things a woman do for the man she is obsessed with

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
I feel like crap =.= I don't know I am not ready to see mean Charles

I mean through all the time, Charles is super sweet to Fah, being a gentleman. Now BAM he is mean, evil, manipulative, aggressive .....

:blink:

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Haven't started watching this one yet. Probably wait a couple more episodes in. From the comments I read, I hope there isn't too many misunderstandings in this lakorn because that frustrates me. In addition I hope they don't drag out the misunderstandings too long either. I got enough stress from work and I don't need it from watching a lakorn.

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
I'm not ready for the mean and evil game of Charles, but Im excited how Nadech would play the mean Charles. I wanna see if he's still hot when he's mean like Ken in SB. I would love to see Charles spitiing fire and love at the same time with Fah.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
so far I am satisfied with Nadech and Yaya's acting

They act well considering that they are still newbies

I am not gonna expect Nadech would play out "mean" like Ken lol Sawan Bieng is like a master piece and Ken was a solid actor before SB. So expect Nadech to be like Ken, it's a bit ........ :scratchchin:

Anyways I believe that Nadech can pull this "mean Charles" out. Actually Charles isn't as much of a jerk like Kawee or some P'ek in slap/kiss lakorns. Since he LOVES Nang Fah/Fah through out the lakorn, even if he hates her, he still loves him.

Charles being mean due to his love is much different from "hate"

I am still looking forward to :slapandkissse3: