[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Man prae is a total bi***!!! I know mint acted as n'ek in lakorns before but after watching her in grgr...i can't seem to c her as n'ek- she is that good of playing her role... If I c her in a n'ek role in my mind, I will only think of her character as the one that hurts fah and charles!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I just started watching this lakorn yesterday and guess what?

I am in love with them all over again ! *SPPPPPPPPPAAAAZ
Yadech is doing an absolutely beautiful job !
Yaya is cute as always and Nadech is omfg to die for :p
Loving the story line too

tinah

sarNie Coma
I just started watching this lakorn yesterday and guess what?

I am in love with them all over again ! *SPPPPPPPPPAAAAZ
Yadech is doing an absolutely beautiful job !
Yaya is cute as always and Nadech is omfg to die for :p
Loving the story line too
You barely started?? Now you need to catch up!

I'm gonna miss nadech as charles. Just heard that the ending isn't satisfying and it frustrates me more

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol I actually love that Charles can play the "devil" really well

I'd love see him in a P'rai role too lol

lmao that'd be interesting

tinah I bet half of this thread is gonna hate the ending

but to me, hummm it's good and unexpected lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart

I'm gonna miss nadech as charles. Just heard that the ending isn't satisfying and it frustrates me more
OMG i know right :eek: I've been too busy ! And wow this lakorn is soo damn good.
It's getting too good !!! How many ep. is GRGR?

tinah

sarNie Coma
OMG i know right :eek: I've been too busy ! And wow this lakorn is soo damn good.
It's getting too good !!! How many ep. is GRGR?
Sam num neur thong is replacing this on december 16th so we have a month to go.

Kizukami, I hope the ending won't cause some frutration otherwise ch3 is gonna be hearing from us lol I like unexpected endings but it better not be left as a cliffhanger. I want baby!

XYZX

sarNie Egg
EP 12 ANOTHER EPIC!

Vote. Which moment of evil Charles is the hottest?

All GIFS made by me. Every one is welcome to take them as signature or whatever :)

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg

Hi there!! i dont mind spoilers so i don really mind being spoiled, could you posibly share it to me. How unsatisfying the ending is gonna be? anything about YADE never fails to excites me, they are my apple in my eyes. You can never find any reason to dislike them, they always bring smile to me everytime they are together, they are simply joy.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
lol I actually love that Charles can play the "devil" really wellI'd love see him in a P'rai role too lollmao that'd be interesting tinah I bet half of this thread is gonna hate the endingbut to me, hummm it's good and unexpected lol
I've sensed I probably be one of the unsatisfying half. Anyway, two things can make up for that.
1. If Nadech and Yaya announce that they are dating in real life, I'd be totally lit up no matter how bad the drama ends.
2. The director better give us a REALISTIC willing/make out/bed scene in later of the lakorn if the ending's gonna distress us.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Finally off work and I'm so ready for today's episode. Sounds really intense! Ill be back to spazz after I watch it na ja.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
WHOA!! the last page i was on for this thread was 66.. now it's 142.. whooo.. i sense the yadech fever <3 :grouphug:
i left off on page 139 the last i read it now its page 153lol... i havent been checking this topic because i didn't want to see spoilers.. lol but i caught up with this weekends grgr ...

Pics from Manager Online

oooh he tied her arms... how quaint :) JK ... i wonder when this scene will be??

I don't think Fahlada is going to weak because NangFah is not weak. She is still the same girl, remember?

Everyone has weak points though - hers is trusting and loving her evil sister too much. I can't blame her though. Prae is all she got left after her parents drowned. Prae also behaves like her parent in controlling her now and Fah takes it as it's coming from sister love because she doesn't see the evilness in Prae yet.

Fah is going to fight HERSELF to not falling in love with Charles. She think she is doing it for the right reasons - because of her sister. It will be a battle between mind and heart for Fah.

Lookie - She might not realize it but she is already falling for Charles.....He makes her happy~
i thought the same thing! its an automatic 'love him' smile

Omg... Prae so evil pretending to not know how to swim wen in fact she can swim... Someone need to slap her silly and get her straight- urghhh...evil!!
my thoughts on that was ... she was able to yell out a long ass sentence before she 'drowned' ...

ahhhh i was crying so hard when he threw the thing ): .....
I WANT GAMERAK- love!!! not gamerai- evil ): ...
charles needs to remember that he's saichon! not mr. charles :facepalm:
if i was a husband who lost a wife like nagfah.... and mr. charles is my evil side? ... i'd go evil to get my wife back :(

the last scene in ep 12, Evil Charles smirk.. seriously only nadech could pull it off.. hot, evil and full of authority.. :yes: :yes:
omg... he can wait on my couch with an evil smirk directed at me and i would not mind at all

Letting your husband waiting so long like this, a wife shouldn't do it

SO HOT!!!!!!! LOOK AT HIS FACE

Nadech nails the evil Charles perfectly, I'd love to see him with a P'rai role lol maybe he will even outshine P'ek and N'ek oh no u haven't seen what he is capable with lol
OMG ... why can't i turn on my light to find him like that on my chair?? you know... relax after chasing the wife all over hospital after seeing her with p'mor

according to shampoo in yadech.com the phone Charles uses in GRGR is Nadech's real phone lol

cr: Nadechyaya.com@facebook

Fah's iphone in the lakorn is Yaya's too
you know he will always keep those pictures of yaya ;)

Man prae is a total bi***!!! I know mint acted as n'ek in lakorns before but after watching her in grgr...i can't seem to c her as n'ek- she is that good of playing her role... If I c her in a n'ek role in my mind, I will only think of her character as the one that hurts fah and charles!!!
she is really good at making me hate her... if she stuck to the n'rai role i wont mind. if she can keep me hating her in every n'rai role... she's doing a good job. you know... like Jamie Buher was 'elegant bitch' bee namthip 'crazy bitch' ploy cherman 'manipulative bitch' they were really good as evil roles but when they became nice in other roles, very believable!!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ahhh! Been so busy today, no time to watch today's episode. Going to watch now, will be back to comment :thumbsup:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone keep saying that the ending is bittersweet? How so?

I mean they will end up together right?? That is all that matters!!! Unless the ending is rushed and not that excellent!!!!

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Everyone keep saying that the ending is bittersweet? How so?

I mean they will end up together right?? That is all that matters!!! Unless the ending is rushed and not that excellent!!!!
who keeps saying it? i keep reading that they heard from somewhere or read somewhere... um... where's the proof?? i dont want a spoiler but the 'bittersweet' is going around about GRGR :( ...

KTLover

sarNie Egg
The comments about the ending is kinda bothering me too. I just want them to be together at the end, I can tolerate the how they will get there but the end has to be happy!!!

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling

judging from this image ... something bad is going to happen to fahlada... :mellow:
you can see theres blood on charles shirt.. and everyone is crying :teary: maybe it will be a bad ending after all - can someone read the novel and tell me what happens in the ending??? the suspense is killing me!! i need to now that it's going to end great...
:cry1: saichon <3 nangfah