[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

KTLover

sarNie Egg
^LOL :))

I'm seriously hating Prae. Some kind of sister is she. :arrg: :gungirl: :annoyed: Between Prae and Yasa, Prae is really more evil, hiding her intentions, lying and all. But I'll join you guys though! Kill Prae and Yasa!!! :numchuck:

I feel so sad for Fah, the shower scene and the one when P'Mor was trying to approach her. She looks so scared that she's afraid of being touched. Charles should have seen how she acted before P'Mor hugged her. :spin:

Anyway... Evil Charles is a hot Charles! :))

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
i was super disappointed with the r scene! it looked so fake but oh well at least we get something from yadech! but i mean seriously they didnt even move to the BED!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: but other than that it was fine Charle's sexyness at the end of ep.12 was just too mouth watering!!! :thumbsup:

my take on today's R/willing scene.

GRGR as a lakorn = HOT
Nadech & Yaya = HOT HOT
R/Willing scene = luke warm!

I think I had too much expectations for that scene. I wish they had a bed scene and turn it into willing.

I know the elders wants to do "mor som" (age appropriate) scene because they were just 18 and 19 at filming time but c'mon - I need a little more heat. I think Nadech and Yaya had sooooo much potential and can be international idols - they need to up their games on these love scenes.

Just my 2 cents.

I am going back to "morning after scene" for some breath-taking moments. That was totally HOT!

On a happy note - Nadech totally proved himself here that he is not just HYPE. He is the REAL DEAL. :cloud9:

Going out for dinner. Will spazz with you all later~~~

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Yes, Prae is doing an awesome job at making us hate her. I think she should stick to N'rai roles.

Why does epi 12 have to end up with Charles' hotness? It's gonna be another long week before we get to see what's going to go down.
For reals! She makes me hate her sooo much! How can I ever see her as n'ek again after this?!?!

^LOL :))

I'm seriously hating Prae. Some kind of sister is she. :arrg: :gungirl: :annoyed: Between Prae and Yasa, Prae is really more evil, hiding her intentions, lying and all. But I'll join you guys though! Kill Prae and Yasa!!! :numchuck:

I feel so sad for Fah, the shower scene and the one when P'Mor was trying to approach her. She looks so scared that she's afraid of being touched. Charles should have seen how she acted before P'Mor hugged her. :spin:

Anyway... Evil Charles is a hot Charles! :))
100% agree on Prae she's one evil girl right now, she totally does not deserve P'Mor at all :thumbdown:
Poor Fah...I was so sad to see her believe the lies...

Ditto on Charles he is swoon worthy :cloud9:

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Laddies & Gents, as Chubbycheeks would say, "Jai yen yen." From Shampoo @YADECH & Spicy:

Yasa shoots Prae. Fah got shot jumping in front of Prae. She takes the bullet for Prae.

The end is unexpected. Yaya said it was not what we would expect. Nadech chimed in that pranangs do end up together though. It is a bittersweet ending. I don't think it will be like "Jai Rao" sad, but it will be not expected. They leave the ending open...Fah does not regain all her memories of Saichon. Basically they start a new love together...something. I am just enjoying each episode, na. I'm not going to worry about the ending. In the novel, Fahlada regains all of her memories of Saichon. They changed quite a few things to the lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I do hope we have an ending with all loose ends tied. I hate endings with the "leave it up to your own imagination" type thing.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Laddies & Gents, as Chubbycheeks would say, "Jai yen yen." From Shampoo @YADECH & Spicy:

Yasa shoots Prae. Fah got shot jumping in front of Prae. She takes the bullet for Prae.

The end is unexpected. Yaya said it was not what we would expect. Nadech chimed in that pranangs do end up together though. It is a bittersweet ending. I don't think it will be like "Jai Rao" sad, but it will be not expected. They leave the ending open...Fah does not regain all her memories of Saichon. Basically they start a new love together...something. I am just enjoying each episode, na. I'm not going to worry about the ending. In the novel, Fahlada regains all of her memories of Saichon. They changed quite a few things to the lakorn.
ahhhhh so that's how u hide the spoilers :) thank you for clearing up all the blood... cannot believe Fah still helps Prae... what happens to Prae? please let her go crazy!!