[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Let's not forget floods in Thailand na. This came on in the height of the flood crisis. What if the P'Editor's house is flooded. I would put out terrible work too if that was the case. Right now, I am just glad that we are able to enjoy Yadech even if it's shorter time of broadcasting and bad editing ka.

I agree about the ending too. Can we just stop talking about it being "not satisfactory"? I want to enjoy the lakorn na and every time I read the "spoilers" (yes, I cannot stop myself when I see it. My fingers automatically go for it) I go in to stress mode because Saichon and NangFah deserves the most perfect ending.

Just saw this. How funny that I wake up and goes straight to YT for any update of Yadech. This is meds for my fever!

New BTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYJPw16lZ0w
Charles is going to take Fah out on a date without shoes? Muahhhahahaha and she kicks him under the table. LOL Can't wait.
Oh, the YT uploader @TheIQzero has really good HD vids na. Look at this quality. I can see Yadech's beauty so up close! :clap2:

neena

sarNie Adult
i am disappointed abt the R/willing scene but considering yadech's age, i'll let that pass...i'm waiting for their future lakorns then! lol for a good :r-scene-pop-corn: and :w-scene-pop-corn:

--- oh i cannot wait for that scene then :D

muahahaha :D the list is growing!! die Prae & Yasa! Die! :gungirl:

Don't forget to add me to na. I am the charlies' angles girl. LOL.
Can I be #8? That's my lucky number. Maybe boss Charles will come and kidnap me too. Tie me up, Tie me down. Muahhhahahahaha. Oh, Ep. 12 got me crazy~~~~~

yadech<3

sarNie Egg
I no they r young and stuff but in DJA they already kissed for realz!!! And they were even younger at that time! And in DJA that glasses dude was violating yaya way more than nadech in GRGR and GRGR is suppose to be more dramatic but I'll stop complaining because Yadech is doing an awesome job despite the PG scene lol! I'm so having this love an hate relationship with GRGR!

Lakornkiki..ur so funny! I agree maybe p'editor's house is flooded! He's doing a great job then! Hahahahaha....

D2balways pleaz add me to the list!!! I want to be in Charles' Angels! ROFL! I can't wait to kill Yasa and prae especially prae!!!!!!

For the endin even though I hope fah remembers everything on min island but AS LONG AS FAH AND CHARLES END UP 2GETHER I'M HAPPY!!!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
i am disappointed abt the R/willing scene but considering yadech's age, i'll let that pass...i'm waiting for their future lakorns then! lol for a good :r-scene-pop-corn: and :w-scene-pop-corn:
I let it pass to Neena. I was not too badly disappointed because I set myself up to not expect too much. I would have liked a bit more but I am okay. All the smirks and Charles waiting for his wife is making up for it. I feel satisfied for now. I am really pitying Charles. The anger and frustration he is feeling is hard on my heart. I feel awful for Fahlada too. Man, Prae is one jealous mean sister.

Charles hand is bandage up... Wonder what happen? Perhaps he punch yasa or punch a wall cuz of anger Lolz!!!
I think he got cut cleaning up glass from punching a mirror.
Credit Shampoo | YADECH | SPICY

This happens after Fah told Charles she is going to marry Mor Watana. She tells him this after he kissed her in front of everyone at the Seven Seas Presenter event

I know a lot of people don't agree with having Prae be forgiven. I get that. It is hard to forgive people. They are just trying to teach society about forgiveness. I am still learning that virtue. :coverlaf:

As for the ending, I let it go a long time ago. I told myself that I would enjoy each episode day to day. This has really helped me to see the series differently. I think with Nadech & Yaya being in this and the way they are portraying their characters, is making me enjoy this lakorn a lot more than I would if it were someone else playing the parts. Nadech & Yaya are doing an exceptional job.

Fah will remember bits and pieces, but not all of her memories with Saichon. I think this is pretty realistic considering.

I saw the trailer for "The Vow" with Channing Tatum & Rachel McAdams. It is so GRGR. :crush:

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Gotta say p'vee is so hilarious especially the part begging and grabbing Charles leg like a dog hehehe to not take the project from his agency lolz

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Dertajaf, that is coming up...his seductive eyes...

He takes her away to the market. The location is Amphawa.

From Shampoo & Dal | SPICY | YADECH

They spend the day and night there. They row the boat and catch fireflies. He just wants to hold and stay next to his wife every chance he can get.

He does kiss her on the bed. Don't expect too much. You don't want to be disappointed just be pleasantly surprised. :coverlaf:

Man, the way he sat there waiting for Fahlada in her house...CLASSIC & EPIC...

Iya

sarNie Adult
okay, so im guessing im very slow with this serie cause I hadn't even started it yet. lol. but here's my questions:

1. Is this a remake? If it is, what's the title of the last version or the pranangs in it?
2. What day does it air on?
3. How many more episodes till it ends?

haha. alot of quetions, but I'm trying to decide if I want to see it now or wait till it finish cause it's already up to twelve.

Do you have good eye? Check out this MagazineDee post on their FB:

Bottom Row - 2nd cover from the right! :woot2:

I have to get the mag! It's tooooooooo cute!

1crazynyt

sarNie Egg
So we are getting that swap partners scenarion. Fah+Mor, Charles+Prae. Just to spite one another huh... Just my Pervy pleasure, if Charles would be sneaking almost every night in Fah's room, they should atleast create something so precious. But I highly doubt it knowing them, they will not give us that kind of pleasure.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
When is this happen??????? :w-scene-pop-corn: or :r-scene-pop-corn: ?? :nailbiter:
They'd better give up a better bed scene to make up for the super PG R/W scene. I know I shouldn't set my expectation too high probably. Haha, love charles' dimple, wanna be in his arm <33333 dreaming LOL

XYZX

sarNie Egg
okay, so im guessing im very slow with this serie cause I hadn't even started it yet. lol. but here's my questions:1. Is this a remake? If it is, what's the title of the last version or the pranangs in it?2. What day does it air on?3. How many more episodes till it ends?haha. alot of quetions, but I'm trying to decide if I want to see it now or wait till it finish cause it's already up to twelve.
Short answers. This is not a remake. Airs on Fri, Sat and Sun. 21 total 9 epi ahead.