[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
okay, so im guessing im very slow with this serie cause I hadn't even started it yet. lol. but here's my questions:

1. Is this a remake? If it is, what's the title of the last version or the pranangs in it?
2. What day does it air on?
3. How many more episodes till it ends?

haha. alot of quetions, but I'm trying to decide if I want to see it now or wait till it finish cause it's already up to twelve.
1. No, this is not a remake. It is taken from the novel, "Game Rai Phai Game Ruk." I can not remember the author.
2. It airs on the Friday | Saturday | Sunday evening time slot for Channel 3. It airs at 8:30 pm Thailand time.
3. There should be 9 more episodes. The episodes in itself are cut right now to 1 hour each.

Have you seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTkTG8W0AkE&feature=youtu.be
This is not new but I was looking at my Nadech vids and still touched by this one. He is a kind-hearted soul. This not the first time I've seen him do volunteer work for the unfortunate. He is really an inspiration.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG !! IM like sooooooooooooo behind . I been so busy moving and settling down in a new home , I didn't have internet for a while and plus i have work to start . I have to start from eps 1 now !!!! R scene & kidnap!!! My kind of lakorn I sooo misss the good old days!!!!!! i need to go watch it now to i can caught up !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pull hair*

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
OMG !! IM like sooooooooooooo behind . I been so busy moving and settling down in a new home , I didn't have internet for a while and plus i have work to start . I have to start from eps 1 now !!!! R scene & kidnap!!! My kind of lakorn I sooo misss the good old days!!!!!! i need to go watch it now to i can caught up !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *pull hair*
dude... :) haven't see u in awhile!! Hi!!!!

Iya

sarNie Adult
1. No, this is not a remake. It is taken from the novel, "Game Rai Phai Game Ruk." I can not remember the author.
2. It airs on the Friday | Saturday | Sunday evening time slot for Channel 3. It airs at 8:30 pm Thailand time.
3. There should be 9 more episodes. The episodes in itself are cut right now to 1 hour each.
haha. thanks for answering. darn it! 9 more??? hmmm...i might as well wait since I might get angry everytime i watch slap/kiss lakorns. seriously, there's so much drama in them. lol.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i love this lakorn even more now that the vengence have started!!!! this couple is the next ken and anne. love every moment of them together. man... this makes me want to write a fanfic of them. :thumbsup: lol.

What do you think of chest hair?
I personally don't like them but somehow on Nadech - it's damn sexy.

Is he too pretty w/o it?

cr: Barry.Ya FB

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
What do you think of chest hair?
I personally don't like them but somehow on Nadech - it's damn sexy.

Is he too pretty w/o it?

cr: Barry.Ya FB
at least it's a clean hairy chest :D it's not some wild crazy chest hair ;) but if he was completely smooth... he might like even younger in bed.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya have new Lays CF coming up :)

cr: on the pic

U guys all see how Charles would turn to be when he is jealous right?

U may wanna know that Nadech didn't have to put much into his acting, since jealousy is in Nadech lol

Yadech at an award earlier this year. Yaya was being interviewed with Tono and pay attention to Nadech's face LOL

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
rather than wanting more 'action' during the love scene, I was hoping for really intense flashbacks for Fah, like, I had this whole thing imagined out where she would resist and there would just be flashes and flashes of memories until she just responds to each of his touches...which would CREATE more action I suppose LOL. The single flashback in the dark thing was slow and sweet but just too...abrupt. I want her to have more of those colorful flashbacks! Charles, get a move on!

Now, I CANNOT wait until she has her dream that occurs in the DAY TIME where everything she sees is clear and my her beloved Saichon turns around, with his face as bright and clear as can be and for her to realize that Charles has been the man she "feels like she belongs to" all along! :rockon:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Nadech and Yaya have new Lays CF coming up :)

cr: on the pic

U guys all see how Charles would turn to be when he is jealous right?

U may wanna know that Nadech didn't have to put much into his acting, since jealousy is in Nadech lol

Yadech at an award earlier this year. Yaya was being interviewed with Tono and pay attention to Nadech's face LOL
Omg look at that sexy face!! Lol...no need for that look you got yaya from top to bottom! Hehehe!

Thanks for sharing na ja!

rather than wanting more 'action' during the love scene, I was hoping for really intense flashbacks for Fah, like, I had this whole thing imagined out where she would resist and there would just be flashes and flashes of memories until she just responds to each of his touches...which would CREATE more action I suppose LOL. The single flashback in the dark thing was slow and sweet but just too...abrupt. I want her to have more of those colorful flashbacks! Charles, get a move on!

Now, I CANNOT wait until she has her dream that occurs in the DAY TIME where everything she sees is clear and my her beloved Saichon turns around, with his face as bright and clear as can be and for her to realize that Charles has been the man she "feels like she belongs to" all along! :rockon:

I was hoping for some intense flashbacks too na.

Hey - why don't you write a FF for that scene? I would totally read it!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^LOL Nadech is like the very visage of Charles!

OMG, someone mentioned "The Vow" and so I looked it up...and it so reminds me of GRGR! T-T It's like the American film picked up on Asian drama and shortened it down to a movie minus all the annoying side rai people! One of Channing's lines from the trailer: "How do you look at the girl you love and tell yourself it's time to walk away?" <---YOU DON'T! You go CHARLES on her!