[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

:lmao2: :whahuh:

the real page

Charles is so "officially" married to Nang Fah

stumbled this at pantip. Netizens hawk eyes can be so reliable on this tiny (un)important kind of thing

Oh, I get it. It is a screen shot when Yasa was googling Charles right? It said he is married, from Florida and HE IS 34.

How about the part that said he is a "teacher"? Bad editing na. I think this profile page can be easily created. Should have asked one of us, hahaha. We will volunteer and make them one smexxxy page.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Definitely! If I win then I can afford to have all the Charlie's Angels at my wedding! Hey...maybe I'll get married like the people at Koh Min.
muahaha Charles' Angels takes over ceda_lee's wedding... we can make more money than the Kardashians taking over some sorta city that pays to see Kim's big ass. :D oh!!! can we wear little angel wings pin? one that says 'Charles' Angels'? i'll make them! i swear i'm handy with crafts :D

I went back to c how many pages were in the lakorn thread and OMG

JLR- 1546
SB- 748

My word that is a lot dang lot and unimaginable!!!!!
holy crap? are we going to beat that record??

Oh no. I can see it on my mac. IDK. Here is the link ka
http://www.youtube.com/user/breezelda#p/u/11/Rz-l_RcAUfI
ooooh! shoot it actually says not for mobile. LOL i had to wait to get home to watch it! :D

AHAHAHAHAHA! I choke on my mango after reading this. So funny! I'm having a blast in here.
:) glad to help you choke on mango with a good laugh

Are u guys seriously gonna make this thread to 200 pages lol

When i 1st posted stuff here I only wanted it to be like 80 pages LOL
only 80?? ... so far.. x2!! :) i dunno about over 1500 page though

Lmfao...I burst out laughing at this! U really have a great way of using word to describe it, I like it :p Haha
i am odd like that o_O if you sit with me at work, you can't get me to say anything non-weird ;)

Lakornkiki, yah, my yadech fever has been serious for quite a long time. Don't know if it could be cured. Sad.T_T

Anyone using tumblr here? I would highly recommend following this page or just check it out. dailynadech I'm like drooling all over. :woot2:

Who wanna take this hand? I mean who can resist?
i tumbl with tumblr! deng imma follow that dailynadech!!

Thanks. I'll take that hand. OMG. It's so cheezy but he makes it alright. haha
Thanks for the link. I bookmarked it.

Saw this one. It's TNNKK photo but I wonder what he found that was so funny
i'll take that hand if he is offering.... but rape might be out of the question huh? ... i'd so rape him... with that rose in his mouth still
:w-scene-pop-corn:

He's adorably corny! I love it.

Ok, I am really really really going to sleep. hahaha. I am going to try. Want to catch RS early tomorrow.

G'nite GRGR gals. See you tomorrow....

Ceda ~~ this is for your dream tonight. Hope your BF forgive me na ja. joop joop. hehe

cr: dailynadech tumblr

ooooh! shoot it actually says not for mobile. LOL i had to wait to get home to watch it! :D
You will love it. I watched that vid like 100x when I was so crazy about Fai and Jeed. Still LOVE it.
Are you still at work? Are you in US? Geee- that's late na ka.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ok, I am really really really going to sleep. hahaha. I am going to try. Want to catch RS early tomorrow.

G'nite GRGR gals. See you tomorrow....

Ceda ~~ this is for your dream tonight. Hope your BF forgive me na ja. joop joop. hehe
Lakornkiki such a sanook picture of Nadech U posted :cloud9: good night na ka
goodnight sleep and sweet dreams diew gun na ja :beer: :goodnite:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
You will love it. I watched that vid like 100x when I was so crazy about Fai and Jeed. Still LOVE it. Are you still at work? Are you in US? Geee- that's late na ka.
yes i am in the states :) muahaha me? and being awake? i have insomnia :) i live off of 2-3 hours of sleep :D if i get more sleep than that i get sick.

thank you!! :) just got home hahah came back to 3 new pages!!!
yeeeeeee, last week when i didn't read any GRGR post... it was 10+ pages i had to catch up on!! :)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOvRSEpINaQ&feature=feedu

ugh can't wait any longer, the forehead promise, barry's seductive moves LOL

I completely forget there're also ken and boy there. I set my eyes only for Yadech

Hahahahaha Lakornkiki! Yeah we'd definitely fill up the page into PG-13 rated or even R rated with those sexy pose of Nadech, shirtless editorials, and the ones with him in undies :fanfic: :pervie: :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
ooooh! just added dailynadech to my tumblr... i love this saying 'keep calm barry on' hahaha

haha i did that last week... mega drooling on my tumblr dashboard... ;DDD
:eek:fftopic: follow me on tumblr! :) http://aquaphobia-ness.tumblr.com/

i think it's save to say that.. we should all aim for.. about... 400 pages of GRGR on this forum what do you guys think?? :D hahaha

oh and jjinxx - jao hua jai.. is AMAZING!!!!!!! ahhhhhh... this sucks i have to pick between this... or study for my exam.. >.< decisions..

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
haha i did that last week... mega drooling on my tumblr dashboard... ;DDD
:eek:fftopic: follow me on tumblr! :) http://aquaphobia-ness.tumblr.com/

i think it's save to say that.. we should all aim for.. about... 400 pages of GRGR on this forum what do you guys think?? :D hahaha

oh and jjinxx - jao hua jai.. is AMAZING!!!!!!! ahhhhhh... this sucks i have to pick between this... or study for my exam.. >.< decisions..
following you on tumblr ;)

as for exams, it's important! do it! (check on us @AF every few hours) the topics at the forums are here permanantly :D yeeeeeeeeah

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
last post i promise!!

okay i can't promise that... but imma try to sleep! night night!!

"keep calm and barry on" ... so lovin' that phrase!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL! Earlier while driving home from work, I came to a stop at a red light & I quickly took out my iphone to check this forum for new updates. A bike cop drove up right next to me & FREAKED the hell outta me. Thank goodness he was looking to his left. My iphone went flying off my hand...it disappeared like a ninja. Thanks to my great reflexes and the power I gained from my few days of training with the Charlie's Angels.
Lmao!!! You are too funny. If I was in that situation I would do the same thing to! Go Charlie's Angles!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL! Earlier while driving home from work, I came to a stop at a red light & I quickly took out my iphone to check this forum for new updates. A bike cop drove up right next to me & FREAKED the hell outta me. Thank goodness he was looking to his left. My iphone went flying off my hand...it disappeared like a ninja. Thanks to my great reflexes and the power I gained from my few days of training with the Charlie's Angels.
Lmao!!! You are too funny. If I was in that situation I would do the same thing to! Go Charlie's Angles!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I so cannot wait for RS. Gosh just a couple more hours. Please time can you go any faster then this!

I guest ill just go and read sdlf. I am so craving for yadech and for sure sdlf has the whole package! Lol...

saki

sarNie Adult
Here's a summary of the next three episodes happening this weekend.

ตอนที่ 13 (Episode 13)
ออกอากาศศุกร์ที่ 25 พฤศจิกายน (On air Nov. 25)
สายชล (ณเดชน์) ทั้งรักทั้งแค้น ฟ้าลดา (ญาญ่า) คอยบังคับข่มขู่ประชดประชัน ฟ้าลดาโมโห
ประชดประชันคืนกลับเหมือนกัน ทำให้ทั้งคู่ต่างคนต่างไม่มีความสุข สายชลบังคับพาฟ้าลดาไปเปลี่ยนลุคแต่งตัวใหม่ตามใจตัวเอง เจอ เพลินตา (เนย โชติกา) เห็นเข้าก็ทะเลาะกันในห้าง ฟ้าลดาหนีออกมา เดินเท้าเปล่าจนขาเป็นแผล สายชลดูแลทำแผลให้ แต่ฟ้าลดาก็ยังโกรธและไม่ให้อภัย ต่างคนต่างร้ายใส่กัน

[SaiChon continues to love and revenged Fahlada, threatening and harassing her non-stop. Fahlada is furious. Fahlada does the same back to him, not giving him an inch, making each other miserable. SaiChon forced Fahlada to do a makeover following his choice. They meet Ta and there's a big fight. Fahlada escapes with only her barefeet until her foot gets cut. SaiChon cares for her and fix her wound. But Fahlada is still angry and won't forgive him. Both refuse to be nice to each other.]

ตอนที่ 14 (Episode 14)
ออกอากาศ เสาร์ที่ 26 พฤศจิกายน (On air Nov. 26)

สายชลบังคับพาฟ้าลดาไปเที่ยวอัมพวาและค้างคืนที่นั่นด้วยกัน ฟ้าลดาต้องโทรศัพท์มาโกหก ชมพูแพร (มิ้นต์ ณัฐวรา) พี่สาวว่าค้างคืนกับเพื่อน แต่เมื่อกลับบ้านชมพูแพรคอยจับผิด หมอวัฒนา (โป๊บ) รักฟ้าลดา เหมือนน้องสาวตัวเอง รู้สึกว่าสายชลคอยบังคับข่มขู่ฟ้าลดา จึงไม่ชอบใจ ต่างคนต่างเริ่มเขม่นกัน เพราะฝ่ายสายชลเองก็รู้สึกหึงหวงที่หมอวัฒนาสนิทสนมกับฟ้าลดาเป็นพิเศษ สายชลแกล้งทำตัวสนิทสนมกับชมพูแพรเพื่อแกล้งฟ้าลดา ทำให้ชมพูแพรเข้าใจผิดว่าสายชลชอบเธอ ในที่สุดชมพูแพรจึงขอถอนหมั้นกับหมอวัฒนา ทำให้หมอวัฒนาเสียใจมาก
[SaiChon force Fahlada to tour the Floating Market at Amphawa and stay overnight there together. Fahlada calls Prae to let her know she staying with a friend overnight. Once Fahlada arrives home, Prae tries to catch Fahlada in her lies. P'Mor loves Fahlada like a sister and feels that SaiChon is forcing and threatening Fahlada, which he doesn't like. Causing P'Mor and SaiChon to not like each other further. SaiChon is jealous that P'Mor is very close to Fahlada and have a special relationship. SaiChon pretends to be close to Prae so he can annoy Fahlada, which makes Prae understand wrongly that SaiChon likes her. Prae uses P'Mor closes to Fahlada to end their engagement (giving herselft freedom to pursue SaiChon), by suggesting P'Mor cheated her with her own sister. P'Mor is very heart-broken/sad.]

ตอนที่ 15 (Episode 15)
ออกอากาศ อาทิตย์ที่ 27 พฤศจิกายน (On air Nov. 27)

ฟ้าลดาโมโหสายชลเลยทะเลาะกันยกใหญ่ พร้อมกับคอยเฝ้าปลอบใจหมอวัฒนา จนทำให้สายชลหึงหวงกลั่นแกล้งสารพัด โดยบังคับให้เป็นพรีเซ็นเตอร์สายการบินต่อ ไม่ยอมให้ฟ้าลดาถอนตัว ระหว่างซักซ้อมงานเปิดตัวครั้งใหญ่ สายชลก็เอาเปรียบแกล้งกอดจูบฟ้าลดาอีก หมอวัฒนาเห็นว่าฟ้าลดาโดนรังแก ก็โมโหทะเลาะและถึงขั้นต่อยตีกัน นอกจากนั้นสายชลยังนอกคิว ถือโอกาสกอดจูบฟ้าลดาระหว่างงานเปิดตัวพรีเซ็นเตอร์สายการบิน ท่ามกลางความไม่พอใจของชมพูแพร
[Fahlada is furious, because she blames SaiChon for P'Mor and Prae's breakup and she argues with SaiChon even more. Fahlada tries to ease P'Mor pain making SaiChon even more jealous and annoyed to no end by forcing Fahlada to continue being his airline company's presenter, even when she asked to be taken out. While Fahlada is practicing for the opening of the airline company's presentation, SaiChon took every opportunity to hug and kiss Fahlada. P'Mor see this and SaiChon and him gets into a punching fight. At the event, SaiChon goes off script and hug and kiss Fahlada in front everyone, making Prae uneasy.]

I hope some of this will quench your thirst for more Game Rai Game Rak for now. I'm working on posting a few bits and pieces about some sweet and significant scenes coming up in a few week or so. Once I gather my thoughts, I will post it here for all you to enjoy.
Thanks.
Thanks! Am looking forward to the next few episodes. By the way, would you know if Charles ever finds out about what Prae did? About how she hired Yasa to bother Fah and pretend he's the husband? It would help him understand why Fah doesn't want to remember, and make him realize that she's afraid of who she thinks her husband is, not because she's snobbish and doesn't want an islander for a husband.