[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

I'd faint if I see him at the airport. Even going through security check is sexy! gyyyyaaaaa!

And seriously, I think he needs a bodyguard. He always gets mob and the fans always know his flight info! Such an idol. heheheh

cr: both photos from Barry.ya FB (Nadech returning to BKK from CM)

cecilia

Staff member
last i heard -- wishy will sub this na..

in the meantime, i love how they tease them -- especially Nadech and his red ear when he's shy while in acting with Yaya :wub:

neena

sarNie Adult
Nadech is here...to rule!!!! Wow, his star status has sky rocketed! I'm kind of afraid to stalk him next yr when i go to thailand, seeing this already is giving me a headache! :eyetwitch:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'd faint if I see him at the airport. Even going through security check is sexy! gyyyyaaaaa!

And seriously, I think he needs a bodyguard. He always gets mob and the fans always know his flight info! Such an idol. heheheh

cr: both photos from Barry.ya FB (Nadech returning to BKK from CM)
LOL! So true and I love that he's so casually dressed down. Hm...how would I react if I did actually bumped into him? I remember many years ago when I unexpectantly bumped into Mos in China Town San Francisco, I couragously went up to him and started speaking to him in broken Thai. The people with him weren't very nice, but Mos was a sweetheart. He let us take pictures and he answered our questions politely. But when it comes to Nadech...he makes me blush just seeing him on screen so I really don't know how I will react. Hopefully tamed and appropriate.

XYZX

sarNie Egg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rag9KJbzdOE&feature=feedu4.30 Nadech shows us his angelic voice while playing ukulele6.25 Nadech plays banjo(?)9.50 Yadech show us the Island dance movesI swear, Nadech is such a perfect package! He's singing, acting, playing instrument, good awesome looking, has a good sense of humor, is there anything he can't do???
And he can dance!!! If you watched the last portion of RS where all three boys danced MJ ( not intend to make comparison here), you see Nadech is born to be a STAR!!!!

Like the part they watched their sweet moments in RS 3/5. It's too funny that the show purposely made their kiss while nangfah is sitting on the swing in SLOW MOTION. Obviously lip touch!! Yadech's reaction is priceless, LOL. Love them!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I love love them in RS! They so cute in there, man I love how they always tease nadech about his ear being red when him and yaya are doing the love scene. Lol...gosh I wish they were a couple! Like seriously if one day out of the blue they announce that they are talking or seeing each other I will scream my lung out! I've watch the show so many time already and still can't get enough! Its so funny and cute. And omg The part they told nadech to dance I went crazy! Lol... out of the three of them nadech was the best! He could dance. He look so sexy the second round. Seriously my jaw drop during that part! Lol...you gotta love nadech, he would do anything they tell him to do and he does not care! You could see the look on boy and Ken face when they told them dance and they were so shy but my man nadech does not care, he would so it like noe is watching him. And that's what I over about him! Ok off to watch RS again because I still cannot get enough of my yadech!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
LOL! So true and I love that he's so casually dressed down. Hm...how would I react if I did actually bumped into him? I remember many years ago when I unexpectantly bumped into Mos in China Town San Francisco, I couragously went up to him and started speaking to him in broken Thai. The people with him weren't very nice, but Mos was a sweetheart. He let us take pictures and he answered our questions politely. But when it comes to Nadech...he makes me blush just seeing him on screen so I really don't know how I will react. Hopefully tamed and appropriate.
Hahaha talking about mos. Me and my friend went to his concert and we were the first one there. Dude you guys have no idea how close we were to him! The stage wasn't high( like to our knees) so we were like not even two inch away from him. Im gonna say this with no shame, when he came a gave me a hug I kiss him right behind his ears! Lol..I was shy but at the same time I was like hey it only once in a life time so mind as well! But seriously it was one of the best day of my life seeing him!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
And he can dance!!! If you watched the last portion of RS where all three boys danced MJ ( not intend to make comparison here), you see Nadech is born to be a STAR!!!!

Like the part they watched their sweet moments in RS 3/5. It's too funny that the show purposely made their kiss while nangfah is sitting on the swing in SLOW MOTION. Obviously lip touch!! Yadech's reaction is priceless, LOL. Love them!
I agree! During the swing part I love how they slow Motion the kissing part. It was totally a lip to lip! And there reaction was priceless! Lol...

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG there so many at the airport o_O nadech is hot hot hot >.< Seems like he has gain many fans during this lakorn and oh i just finished the RS and i scream my lungs out for the entire show. Nadech and Yaya are sooooooo cute and adorable i watched it like 10 times already. I love how Boy keep teasing Nadech about Yaya.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Game Rai Game Rak has low ratings but it definitely helps Yaya and Nadech gain popularity.

Especially, Nadech lol his popularity is pretty much wild lmao

according to shampoo, when Nadech went to a rural area, people were like "Nadech is here, dara is here" lol

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
What is GRGR ratings now? Can't believe it is low since it a great lakorn!!!
Im not sure the exact number but it's low because there is flooding in Thailand right now so many people houses got flooded and I guess thats why this lakorn has low rating