[Ch3] Game Rai Game Ruk (Lakorn Thai)

kieuty

sarNie Egg
Hi Yadech lovers, I have a confession. Been a silent lurker here for awhile now (since GRGR started airing). I'm kind of new to lakorn. My 1st is w/ Ken & Ann in Oom Rug and love it, then Kaew Tah Pee w/ Tik & Cherry( I fell in love w/ Tik). Lets just say I found a new hobby. Oh! by the way I'm not Thai.

I have always like and adore Yaya. I always see cute attached to her name,her voice and personality is cute but her face is BEAUTIFUL. Yaya is perfect to my eyes. Nadech... I was not a fan (i was shipping Mark/Yaya)...........when I first saw them on DJA, I didn't understand all the hype. I did watch but didn't finish it. I really wanted Mark and Yaya, thought they look better.

I watch GRGR for Yaya but now I LOVE Nadech. There I said it! He's funny not to mention HOT. They have so much chemistry together. I love every second of them on screens. So now I get it, why they have a lot of supporters. I went back and watch DJA, not once but twice. I also watch others related news, bts, and fan made videos. I still don't know why I didn't like them pair up before cause they are perfect for each other.

That is my confession. So when i read some negative comments on Yaya or Nadech, I thought maybe they need to give them a chance like I did. Then maybe they will love Yadech too. Anyway, I can't wait til Fri.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
That is my confession. So when i read some negative comments on Yaya or Nadech, I thought maybe they need to give them a chance like I did. Then maybe they will love Yadech too. Anyway, I can't wait til Fri.
Same with my sister. She likes Mark and Yaya and when she watched Tawan Deurd she thought they have great chemistry and look really good together.

I asked her many times to watch GRGR and guess what now she loves Nadech even more than Yaya and Mark. She said she loves his acting, down to earth personality, his public speaking, etc.

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
^kieuty :) LOL yay! Now u like Nadech too! It's fun to pass his love around and share!!

:) I actually love Nadech from the other lakorn with Mint N. wheel chair bound with hot slickback hair ::drool:: when he could walk again?!? I wished I was the n'ek mark and Nadech fought over.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
That is Yadech's power! They will win you over surely even if slowly!!! Argh, i so wanna watch RS NOW but its kinda late but I already smile hard enough from from everyone's comments. Omg, they're just incredibly cute. Yaya just lights up the screen and Nadech makes it melt.

@ukepearl, lol i hope it didn't change the way you look at them in a bad way! Thx for reading!

Thanksgiving I am going to be full of turkey and Yadech!

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
Same with my sister. She likes Mark and Yaya and when she watched Tawan Deurd she thought they have great chemistry and look really good together.

I asked her many times to watch GRGR and guess what now she loves Nadech even more than Yaya and Mark. She said she loves his acting, down to earth personality, his public speaking, etc.
That's because yaya and mark really did have good chemistry. It's so hard because yaya has had magical chemistry with all her p'eks! It's crazy. From Rome to Mark to Nadech...all fabulous!

I was totally rooting for mark and yaya (this was before I saw dja and grgr). They were really good in tawan deard. Yaya just clicks well with everyone. But after dja and grgr, I'd have to say Nadech is most compatible with yaya. (If only mark was taller, lol)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Hi Yadech lovers, I have a confession. Been a silent lurker here for awhile now (since GRGR started airing). I'm kind of new to lakorn. My 1st is w/ Ken & Ann in Oom Rug and love it, then Kaew Tah Pee w/ Tik & Cherry( I fell in love w/ Tik). Lets just say I found a new hobby. Oh! by the way I'm not Thai.

I have always like and adore Yaya. I always see cute attached to her name,her voice and personality is cute but her face is BEAUTIFUL. Yaya is perfect to my eyes. Nadech... I was not a fan (i was shipping Mark/Yaya)...........when I first saw them on DJA, I didn't understand all the hype. I did watch but didn't finish it. I really wanted Mark and Yaya, thought they look better.

I watch GRGR for Yaya but now I LOVE Nadech. There I said it! He's funny not to mention HOT. They have so much chemistry together. I love every second of them on screens. So now I get it, why they have a lot of supporters. I went back and watch DJA, not once but twice. I also watch others related news, bts, and fan made videos. I still don't know why I didn't like them pair up before cause they are perfect for each other.

Hi kieuty! Yadech are simply adorable and irresistible! It's really inspiring story you got there. At first I also just thought they are just newbies with good looking, But now it's whole nother story if it comes to Yadech. They are just growing on me, and bunch of their uncountable devoted fans. So true, if people who give them negative comments, give one shot to see their performance and see how they're working their a** off to make this lakorn successful, I bet they'll eventually fall in love with Yadech.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
lol I know Yaya can act with everyone

soon enough, Nadech will find his next N'ek too, there are some rumors lol

let's see who gonan be his N'ek, to be honest I am more excited to see Nadech's next N'ek than Yaya's next P'ek

I wanna know how much Nadech is capable of

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
That's because yaya and mark really did have good chemistry. It's so hard because yaya has had magical chemistry with all her p'eks! It's crazy. From Rome to Mark to Nadech...all fabulous!

I was totally rooting for mark and yaya (this was before I saw dja and grgr). They were really good in tawan deard. Yaya just clicks well with everyone. But after dja and grgr, I'd have to say Nadech is most compatible with yaya. (If only mark was taller, lol)
we're on the same mind! Yeah Yaya was commensurable when she was with Rome, despite the age gap ^_^

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
lol I know Yaya can act with everyone

soon enough, Nadech will find his next N'ek too, there are some rumors lol

let's see who gonan be his N'ek, to be honest I am more excited to see Nadech's next N'ek than Yaya's next P'ek

I wanna know how much Nadech is capable of
I am too. Makes me quite nervous, actually.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
unlike Yaya who has many lakorns lineup

Nadech has only TNNKK after GRGR. I know that he talked to the elders to make a deal about having 2 lakorns a year but not filming at the same time

after DJA, Nadech had some rumored lakorns, but it all failed LMAO

but of course lol Nadech is not gonna have his all lakorns with Yaya only lmao I don't think Ch3 would allow such a thing (but then again, who knows lmao)

There is no doubt about Yaya with other P'eks but for Nadech, still unknown lol

shengvang

sarNie Adult

I agree! But I think the order is not correct. From Rome to Nadech to Mark then to the one and only NADECH!!! Lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
unlike Yaya who has many lakorns lineup

Nadech has only TNNKK after GRGR. I know that he talked to the elders to make a deal about having 2 lakorns a year but not filming at the same time

after DJA, Nadech had some rumored lakorns, but it all failed LMAO

but of course lol Nadech is not gonna have his all lakorns with Yaya only lmao I don't think Ch3 would allow such a thing (but then again, who knows lmao)

There is no doubt about Yaya with other P'eks but for Nadech, still unknown lol
I wish it is only yadech, but of course that is not going to happen for yaya! But nadech I'm still looking forward to who will be his next n'ek.

But I hope it is not with other girls that I don't like!

For me, I cannot watch my favorite p'ek with other n'ek, but if its my favorite n'ek then I can watch them with any other p'ek that I like! Its just me I guess! Lol...

But in the end I will still aim for my YADECH! I want them to only pair up together! Playing greedy
here...lol...

shengvang

sarNie Adult

Hahaha I'm glad you open up to Nadech! I feel in love with nadech the minute I found out he was gonna be in NRLJ! But as i keep looking i found mark very cute, cuter then nadech! But then when 4hjhkk air that was when I went crazy over nadech he just like jump into my first p'ek list! Lol...he is just hilarious in that series! During that time I was a silent reader too, then I stared readying fan fiction and fell even more in love with yadech! Then what do you know GRGR came along and I couldn't stop myself and finally open up! Hahaha..

So have fun here spazzing with Charlie's Angles na ja!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
I wish it is only yadech, but of course that is not going to happen for yaya! But nadech I'm still looking forward to who will be his next n'ek.

But I hope it is not with other girls that I don't like!

For me, I cannot watch my favorite p'ek with other n'ek, but if its my favorite n'ek then I can watch them with any other p'ek that I like! Its just me I guess! Lol... Loooooooooooooooool I am soooooooooooo with you on this one !!!!!! I 'd rather have Yadech all the time but if not possible I would become very pickish when it comes to Nadech with another actress because I support him with Yaya so JEALOUSY will definitely be on the card while my girl Yaya can have all the p'ek she wants , I know she will always come Back to Nadech LOOOOOOOOL !!!

But in the end I will still aim for my YADECH! I want them to only pair up together! Playing greedy
here...lol...

kieuty

sarNie Egg
@ kenann fan i agree with u re: fav p'ek and n'ek. I can watch my fav n'ek with any p'eks as long as I find him attractive. But for my fav p'ek, I can't stand to watch if I don't like the n'ek. So no, it's not just u.

@ Kizukami: Yadech have TNNKK after this, but I don't know any lakorns lineup for Yaya. Would u kindly fill me in.

@ Vimalee: what ur sister said about Nadech are the same reasons that i like him. That's too funny.

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
@ Kennan fan added a comment to yours but ended up in the middle for some weird reason !!! Don't know how to delete so just wanted to apologise to you . Sorry !!!!!

somp9

sarNie Adult
yaya looks like her mom and both hof them have the same cute smile. Her mom is still look young. She is good mom raising yaya with a good manners.

The hosts seem to tease Nadech with Yaya alot.